Corrupt downloads from various mods tonight

fizzybutt

I thought it was just a problem with the SL inflation framework, but as I was browsing downloads, I noticed the issue popping up for several people in all sorts of different mods. For me, it started at 6:50pm central, I had downloaded various things and it wasn't everything that I had DL'ed. Most everything I've grabbed tonight is fine, expect for that, so I thought it was just that. But now seeing I'm not the only one.

Wasn't really sure where to put this so it could be seen by the right people to maybe see what's going on?

Try Opera browser, is my favorite for large files and fast downloads, if not I don't know.

EDIT: Servers overloaded? It's possible but, its working for me in this very moment.

Started having this problem today, some files are okay, others just get corrupted, an example of this is that when I download this (Link) I get a Corrupted error from Data and Bodies, but not from Core. It's not localized to this, as other mods (that I've previously had no problem with) corrupt as well, nothing has change on my end (Still using Chrome) and it just seems to effect random downloads.

Should be fixed now.

I'd give you a vote, but for some reason it won't let me. x3 I didn't think I hit my quota but ah well, what can you do. 

I figured something was up last night and wasn't too worried about it. Shit happens and I just wanted to make sure there was a collective spot that you guys could see and gather the masses hopefully rather than 10million seperate posts pop up. 

I downloaded the file that was borked for me before I came to check on this and it works fine. 

Archived