[SUGGESTION] WickedWhims Adult Service DETAILED IDEA

wodem

First of all, I'm sorry if I'm not posting this correctly I'm here with the best intentions possible.

And thank you for clicking on the topic, and give me a minute of your attention

I was wondering if it would be possible to develop something for WickedWhims for The Sims 4.

A system for adult service, Let me briefly explain how the idea will work.

The system would be divided into these main ideas

1. Post your ad on WickedWhims Adult Services (Computer).

Filling in some information such as

Attend to: Male, Female.

Services: Anal,Vaginal,Oral

Service Category: [Heterosexual, Gay, Shemale]

Attend to type: [Active, Passive, Both]

2. A reputation system of service provided

Your reputation will be according to your service performance, Which will be measured with a pleasure bar when you're in service.

These points will be totaled, and will be used to define the price of your service, and if you have a good reputation sims can pay what you ask for the service. 

3. The customer sim

You will receive a call from a sim, and he will ask how much you charge for your service as your "Attend to type".

Hello "sim.name" I saw your ad, and would like to know how much you charge to be [passive/active*both] with me for 1 hour?

Hello "sim.name" I saw your ad, you would make a gangbang with 3 peoples?

[You gonna insert the price $ / Or Decline]

The customer sim can reject/accept the proposal (based on your reputation or if you ask for alot money), or make a counter proposal based on his money. If he has 1000$ we can make a percentage of a random value between,10% up to 25%. If 25% he ask about 200$ to the adult service.

Hmm, what do you think of doing the service for "sim.offer" $.

[You gonna accept or decline the offer]

Accept - This is an interesting proposal, I'll see you soon

Terminates the call and makes the necessary scheduling for the service.

4. RANDOM EVENTS

When it is time to meet the customer, he may ask for an "extra". 

1. Fetish like the use of strapon
  2. Without condom
  3. The costumer if active can lose his erection get soft (easy money) 

Example. 

Do you want to do without a condom, i'll pay more (service.price*2) $ ?

You can earn alot of bonus of your total reputation like a boost (temporary) which will attract more customers and earn a lot more money, however if you get sick or pass a disease to a consumer you will lose many and many points,

If you do the service without the use of a condom it can result in pregnancy or STDs.

5. During the execution of the service

Before the service, money.

During the execution of the service will be the player who will determine the positions, and the reputation system will take effect.

A pleasure bar on top of head will show the customer satisfaction, The customer satisfaction will be based on his preferences if he is active, and he enjoy anal, if you put in this position you gonna win so much more .

The player can not stay forever in the same position, It is necessary to change position to make it more exciting go to other position and back. Example you need to do a oral after that you need to do anal, after back to oral and after a vaginal. This must be defined by the Services offer (anal,vaginal,oral). If you are stopped, the bar gonna be empty you will be losing all your reputation...

The service will be done in the combined time (1 hour, 2 hours more)

And when the time runs out, the customer satisfaction will be linked to your profile on the wickedwhims adult service website and the reputation system will do all the necessary procedure.

----

I believe that it is possible to develop this idea, we just need to find the right people, I know that in this forum we have an active community and ready to help each other sorry about my english and thanks for your attention.

Bonus ideas (not necessary at this moment)

1. Gigolo system

The sim can pay someone to watch over you and win a % over all the gains, and give you some security.

There are some random events, so the costumer can try to stay more time or try other positions (not agreed) or remove the condom during the service So it's almost vital to have someone to protect you.

If you like this idea leave a comment, so it may be that a developer sees this idea and start to work on it thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Why nobody commented on this?

Simple.

It is in the wrong place entirely.

The patreon has a 9.50$ 'patreon supporter thank you' the possibiltiy to issue suggestions which are treated with somewhat higher priority. And ways to issue them.

You can be sure of this (or very similar) suggestion already being issued before through 'official' means so this suggestion here is redundant. And TURBODRIVER would be a fool to render one of his rewards obsolete be implementing random suggestions from users who do not pay for that privilege.

And you can further be sure of this suggestion won't be implemented anytime soon anyways as the latest (available only to patreons) version is 1.1.2.072 and it features a desire system, but not anything even close to this suggestion.

Throw 9.50$ per month at TURBODRIVER's patreon and issue the suggestion there. Otherwise it has very low chances to be listened to by TURBODRIVER.

Guest Redabyss

Why nobody commented on this?

Simple.

It is in the wrong place entirely.

The patreon has a 9.50$ 'patreon supporter thank you' the possibiltiy to issue suggestions which are treated with somewhat higher priority. And ways to issue them.

You can be sure of this (or very similar) suggestion already being issued before through 'official' means so this suggestion here is redundant. And TURBODRIVER would be a fool to render one of his rewards obsolete be implementing random suggestions from users who do not pay for that privilege.

And you can further be sure of this suggestion won't be implemented anytime soon anyways as the latest (available only to patreons) version is 1.1.2.072 and it features a desire system, but not anything even close to this suggestion.

Well said. That's the issue of doing requests while completely ignoring that the most listened ones are in relation with pledges.

Although, TD is kind enough to still listen to random ideas - it's just that the highest priority is given to the ones who pledge the most.

Archived