The fact that Oldrim compiled scripts run in the new game doesn't mean they won't run better. This becomes pretty evident the first time you use a cheat to get all the materials necessary to build a Hearthfires home and go from workbench to workbench, using the <enter> and <Y> keys to race through adding all the furniture items. The items appear at a faster rate and that's all scripting, a bunch of enable() function calls. You'll see it when you start playing SSE. The game is faster at everything.
when you will be high levle and able to carry dozen of armors, hundred of ingredients, potions, misc... your inventory will take more time to load
because of that
- alchemy was replaced with crafting the potions merchants sell
- potion number was reduce to 2 (level 2 and 5-> 1 and 2)
- outfits replacer are just one armor (no longer in inventory, that's in an edited selene kate mcm menu now)
- poser was replaced by the uilist version (that don't cover the last version, i don't use, it was time consuming to edit one of those scripts, replace xxyyyyyy by xxzzzzzz to add old "new stuff" to the list)
- "new" ingots from mods were replaced by iron malachite stahrim....
- etc etc (it's also a problem with auto storage script, more stuff, more chance to get a stack dump if there's some onitemadd() or remove() in the load order)