Maiden Raven Overhaul & Riekling Follower WIP 1.01 (SexLab, Voiced) (2016-26-12)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 5:35 AM, Кевлар said:

The Rikling Folower "Wak Wak" with crashed skin textures. For example The Tirk (Tirk_the_Horny_Riekling v1.2? /also with adult content/) with correct texturas or correct channel (2K-4K resolution in *.ini, ENB layer parametr option) - i don`t know what is...

Reveal hidden contents

enb 2018_09_27 11_26_03_28.jpg

same here, but with moira

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure what errors you are running into, but the most likely cause would be missing source files. For every mod that your script references and all their dependencies, you need to have all their associated source files all in the same source folder. That means you probably need all the FNIS script source files, including the creature pack, Possibly all the racemenu source files, You will need the SKSE extract files, (not the installer) All the SKYUI and SKYUI_SDK source files. Maybe ZAZ? Not sure. And whatever other dependencies. Some of those are BSA packaged, so you'll need to extract them.

You need a lot of source files.

• 7 months later...

OK i am getting horrible lag. If someone can inform me how to do this. I want a female Goblin. That's all. I want immersion. You cant have a tribe of all male Rieklings. Unless its like Goblin Slayer. Where they are rapist. Which i never see them raping an takning women. Which would be interesting.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/20/2020 at 8:43 AM, drall said:

link for this great mode anyone ?????

On 10/31/2020 at 3:14 PM, hawkzor said:

The download link is broken again :(  Can anyone help out?

On 11/27/2020 at 11:15 PM, Naughty Biscuit said:

Yeah I can't access it almost a month either can anybody assist?

I talked to Jenova23 and the file was deleted by Mega. I managed to find it so I've downloaded and have uploaded to share it. I've sent a link to Jenova23 in PMs as well if they want to re-upload it to this mod page. Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vraaqh0xe5pzrf7/Maiden_Raven_1.01_Loose.rar/file

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...