Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can't seem to download on my phone.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Dragonhunter43210

Dragonhunter43210

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Please fix this. whenwhenever I try to download to my phone (I don't have internet on my computer) it doesn't seem to work. does anyone know how to fix this?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Simratena

Simratena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

do you have android phone?

Kakabishan

Kakabishan

I dan't gnoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Yeah I noticed this happening recently with my android phone. The download always fails, thought it was just my phone.

mankomen38

mankomen38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

well its your internet or your phone just make sure your app is running like google chrome for android then download the file. or maybe you need to go to the full website not the mobile website.

downjonsie

downjonsie

Meh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
I've had been doing this for a while, as well. Sans it's only LL I cannot download from. I think it's because of the DL timer format. No work around as far as I'm concerned

Simratena

Simratena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

just plugin your android device to pc and share internet..

cabron777

cabron777

WTF right?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

:)))) use the phone as modem i mean..._:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

myuhinny

myuhinny

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts

@xXxTonzaxXx

That won't work for the OP unless smoke signals work as they don't have any internet for their computer.

Simratena

Simratena

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

@xXxTonzaxXx

That won't work for the OP unless smoke signals work as they don't have any internet for their computer.

Op wont need internet connection on PC if he will share mobile network to PC..

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

The current LL software and phones don't mix worth a shit for most.  Don't know why, it just is what it is.  Ashal has tried to figure it out, but nothing seemed to work.  Sorry.

Raksuda

Raksuda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
I'm having the same problem. For a while, it worked fine but since an hour or so it does no more.

also i can't quicksave any page of LL as favorite, i always have to go through that unwieldly favorite menu.