Invisible armor mesh big trouble

Hi, on Skyrim Steam Workshop i have a found a very cute armor mod (The Cat Armor from The Witcher 3), so i want it to use in Skyrim Special Edition, but of course the mod is incompatible with Special Edition.
So i have watch many tutorial for how to convert old skyrim mods for Special Edition and i have done:

Extract the files from original .bsa archive

With the tool NifScan i have scanned all the meshes and textures files (but didn't find it error)
I have converted the meshes with SSE Nif Optimizer.
I have recreated the bsa with the Archive from Creation Kit 64-bit.
Open and resave the old esp in CK 64-bit.

But in game when i try to equip the armor, the mesh is invisible.
In Nifskope i see the mesh in game.

What the hell is this? curse? 

212xvkx.jpg

Have you tried it with other races to see if it's because of the race or not? Is your character male or female if it's female then that would probably be the reason as it's male only.

With other race nope, but i try it now.

is 100 % male

try it with other race, (in this case breton), but don't work.

Have you tried it with other races to see if it's because of the race or not? Is your character male or female if it's female then that would probably be the reason as it's male only.

is 100 % male

If you have an ESP for this armor:

Open the ESP with CK and check in the Armor Form whether "Race" is "DefaultRace". If not, change that.
Also in "Models" you should check "Show All" to be sure that there are no specific meshes for different races.

By the way: If the Armor and the Armor Addon Slot 32 (Biped Object), then must also be in the Nif a mesh for it - usually - the body.

Settings for Races _ Example:
post-591799-0-92486200-1481060763_thumb.jpg

is 100 % male

If you have an ESP for this armor:

Open the ESP with CK and check in the Armor Form whether "Race" is "DefaultRace". If not, change that.
Also in "Models" you should check "Show All" to be sure that there are no specific meshes for different races.

By the way: If the Armor and the Armor Addon Slot 32 (Biped Object), then must also be in the Nif a mesh for it - usually - the body.

Settings for Races _ Example:

Found the solution. I rename the esp file to another name, and i don't have recreate the bsa and now works.

Archived