[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

I also had a similar problem, after removing all other mods and only leaving this one, I can only see the tan lines options.

I cant find the pubic hair and other options in the skin tab.

Is the mod working properly in PC v 1.30.105.1010 ? 

Hi,

V. 1.30.105.1010  works for me  :)

Hm Its very strange, I can see all the packages being read in the Sims 4 startup, and the tan lines are working correctly.

Do you also have the Parenthood Expansions with 1.30.105.1010?

EDIT: Nvm I was blind, kept looking in body skin menu instead of face skin menu

Thanks it works perfectly.

Hi. One stupid question  :cool: . Are your pussies working with diferent skin? Can I use just your details? I really like your pubic hairs  :D ( It sounds weird ) Im asking just because when I change big boobs now ,I must clear all nude skins and I found just one good working with these boobs. I want not broke it again. That cleaning and reloading old files is terrible and boring.

Thanks

Hi. One stupid question  :cool: . Are your pussies working with diferent skin? Can I use just your details? I really like your pubic hairs  :D ( It sounds weird ) Im asking just because when I change big boobs now ,I must clear all nude skins and I found just one good working with these boobs. I want not broke it again. That cleaning and reloading old files is terrible and boring.

Thanks

hello! yes, you can use only details with other skin in theory but I can't guarantee that everything will look perfect because they were adjusted for my skin specially.

i'll add it in notes of the topic

just checker there, they aren't what is the file name of the butts?=

it's wild_guy Butts.package

i don't have a file that says butts,

have you a Patreon version of the mod? the butts avaliable only there for now

Sometimes my sims use tattoos and they replace the top tan lines, so i was wondering if it is possible to make it for different spots so people could play around more with tattoos and and other stuff?

I don't think it's a good idea to make tan lines in several tattoo slots. unfortunately it's impossible to create some independent slot for custom stuff so we always have to choose will it be a tan line or a tattoo. 

Sometimes my sims use tattoos and they replace the top tan lines, so i was wondering if it is possible to make it for different spots so people could play around more with tattoos and and other stuff?

if you're have sims 4 studio I always change the spot to chest tattoos/ upper arm or lower arm

Patreon update:

- Pubic hair: 1 type replaced and two 2 added.
- Dimples Of Venus: single type added (can be found in tattoo section). This is a test part that has not been finally accepted to be included in the mod yet. You can see the difference at the upper part of the screenshot.
post-1156054-0-34241500-1497747466_thumb.png

I don't think it's a good idea to make tan lines in several tattoo slots. unfortunately it's impossible to create some independent slot for custom stuff so we always have to choose will it be a tan line or a tattoo.

What about the butt slots? Is it possible to have them in multiple tattoo areas (same icon but with a text that specifies the tattoo it replaces)? They interfere with one of the few places I lay my tattoos, right above the bottom cheeks :D.

No matter the answer, I want to thank you and congratulate you for all your work.

What about the butt slots? Is it possible to have them in multiple tattoo areas (same icon but with a text that specifies the tattoo it replaces)? They interfere with one of the few places I lay my tattoos, right above the bottom cheeks :D.

It's possible but honestly I'm not sure it will be right because in this case we would use several slots for the same things while they could be used for something else. I understand that the butts uses quite popular tattoo slot but I think if someone wants a tattoo there he always can use it with the default butt and since not every sim should have tattoos there the alternative butts can be used for some of them.

No matter the answer, I want to thank you and congratulate you for all your work.

Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you like it:)