JRConversions - UUNP HDT

Hey JR, thanks for Pero's robe set. Hoping you'll do the VS Riding Outfit, when you have the time of course.

And... what hair is that your rockin? I don't recognize it, but I love it!

Named "0JustAwakeF", comes from "Satan's Hairpack.esp". Can't remember when and where I got it from (fairly sure somewhere in Loverslab), which is now really bothering me since I really want to release that character as a follower, eventually.

Ahhh okay. I've got that laying around somewhere.

Yeah, that sucks if you wanted to release her with that asset...

Is it from one of the hair drama authors...? -_-' I'm pretty sure I've seen followers on the nexus still using these hairs thou.

Got a reply from the author of the VS Riding outfit, she wants to avoid UUNP conversions for it so I'll be skipping that one.

Is it from one of the hair drama authors...? -_-' I'm pretty sure I've seen followers on the nexus still using these hairs thou.

Got a reply from the author of the VS Riding outfit, she wants to avoid UUNP conversions for it so I'll be skipping that one.

All good JR, thanks anyway.

Greetings. 

Yes I know there is already one but it's horrible, therefore I have tried to convert it myself but I can't get it right :/ So it would be awesome if you could give it a try, unless there's a good conversion out there that I don't know of. Pictures http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1752.html DL  https://mega.nz/#!FZpXTSiR!dh2GRv759b1Cr7g8bzxn4CLBhxOvnGXpiDrJaehBJpA

Cheers.

Hopefully Diabilo will convert it then, he did all the other armors.

Here's my request. Deathbell Princess

Greetings. 

Yes I know there is already one but it's horrible, therefore I have tried to convert it myself but I can't get it right :/ So it would be awesome if you could give it a try, unless there's a good conversion out there that I don't know of. Pictures http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1752.html DL  https://mega.nz/#!FZpXTSiR!dh2GRv759b1Cr7g8bzxn4CLBhxOvnGXpiDrJaehBJpA

Cheers.

Looks gorgeous from the pictures, so I'll probably put my grubby fingers on it. But seethrough clothing can be stupidly challenging to get done proper, here's hoping my current self has an easier time than past experiences. And that the mesh is nice and detailed.

Hopefully Diabilo will convert it then, he did all the other armors.

Here's my request. Deathbell Princess

It looks interesting, but not something I'd sport unless it fits a theme I'm going for. Added to unlikely.

Greetings. 

Cheers.

Dianne has converted this for both CBBE and UUNP. And it's not 'horrible', but even if you think it is... loading her project and "fixing" whatever is horrible is way easier than starting fresh.

Greetings. 

Cheers.

Dianne has converted this for both CBBE and UUNP. And it's not 'horrible', but even if you think it is... loading her project and "fixing" whatever is horrible is way easier than starting fresh.

These situations always leave me confused. Would it be insulting to "fix" someone else's conversion, would it be more insulting to ignore them entirely? *panics* I don't knooow! *hides in a corner*

I might take a look at that conversion, but save some exceptions I personally prefer to work as closely as possible to the UNP source. At least if there are any fuck ups with the conversion I can hold responsibility for them. And like I said some posts ago, it allows me to have a clearer view of what the original intended (I might still f it up to fit my own intent, but at least I'm aware).

So...

I only intended to give it a quick look and do one of the Osare entries instead, but I was actually having some fun with it, and before I could stop myself...

post-1243014-0-70782500-1483074170_thumb.jpg

Happy New Years surprise? Yay? I dunno.

It's Ousnius fault! *points* Making things pretty to look at while working on them.

Cuz horsing around is fun~ and I never tried posing multiple characters. Should've gone outside before I started posing thou, only started paying attention to time of day and facelight after a while too.

post-1243014-0-20597800-1483090436_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-98442600-1483090438_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-92359600-1483090440_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-15281400-1483090443_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-56251300-1483090444_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-21713800-1483090446_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-36517300-1483090448_thumb.jpgpost-1243014-0-49812200-1483090450_thumb.jpg

(lol, wrong character wearing the belt, I should get more sleep)

Speaking of which, I should pick a better location for sample pictures, any suggestions?

[EDIT]

Greetings. 

Yes I know there is already one but it's horrible, therefore I have tried to convert it myself but I can't get it right :/ So it would be awesome if you could give it a try, unless there's a good conversion out there that I don't know of. Pictures http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1752.html DL  https://mega.nz/#!FZpXTSiR!dh2GRv759b1Cr7g8bzxn4CLBhxOvnGXpiDrJaehBJpA

Cheers.

Luxurious Seduction is now listed. I wonder if quotes get notified when added through an edit, kinda doubt it but I'm curious.

[/EDIT]

Cuz horsing around is fun~ and I never tried posing multiple characters. Should've gone outside before I started posing thou, only started paying attention to time of day and facelight after a while too.

attachicon.giffunngiggles0.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles1.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles2.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles3.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles4.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles5.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles6.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles7.jpg

Speaking of which, I should pick a better location for sample pictures, any suggestions?

[EDIT]

Greetings. 

Yes I know there is already one but it's horrible, therefore I have tried to convert it myself but I can't get it right :/ So it would be awesome if you could give it a try, unless there's a good conversion out there that I don't know of. Pictures http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1752.html DL  https://mega.nz/#!FZpXTSiR!dh2GRv759b1Cr7g8bzxn4CLBhxOvnGXpiDrJaehBJpA

Cheers.

Luxurious Seduction is now listed. I wonder if quotes get notified when added through an edit, kinda doubt it but I'm curious.

[/EDIT]

Author of this mod is Raven if you want to know. :P

attachicon.giffunngiggles0.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles1.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles2.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles3.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles4.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles5.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles6.jpgattachicon.giffunngiggles7.jpg

[EDIT]

Greetings. 

Cheers.

[/EDIT]

Thank you. o/

If you or anyone else happens to know the authors of any other foreign outfits I couldn't add credits to please let me know.

[EDIT]

Greetings. 

Cheers.

[/EDIT]

Thank you. o/

If you or anyone else happens to know the authors of any other foreign outfits I couldn't add credits to please let me know.

Glad to help, because I like your conversion, it's very good done.  :D

Ah, just realized I forgot to match the body piece with the leather pants, it must clip quite a bit at the back since i wanted it to look like there was tension in the body piece from the waist to the butt. I'll fix that later, and maybe put more work into the bracers and belt, got lazy with those.

OMGZ I love the Pero Pero robes <3 But I noticed something weird! Is it just me or do the mage robes from react really weirdly to magic VFX?

post-34019-0-92523400-1483108296_thumb.pngpost-34019-0-97718400-1483108322_thumb.png

This only seem to affect the college robe (journeyman+) and mantled college robe (novice/apprentice), and in case of the former, only the bottom part. All the other robes work correctly.

OMGZ I love the Pero Pero robes <3 But I noticed something weird! Is it just me or do the mage robes from react really weirdly to magic VFX?

attachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-30 14-27-36-35.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2016-12-30 14-27-59-23.png

This only seem to affect the college robe (journeyman+) and mantled college robe (novice/apprentice), and in case of the former, only the bottom part. All the other robes work correctly.

Dunno the reason behind it but building them with the latest BodySlide solves that issue, it occurs during building. Update and give it another go.

From looking at them there could be complications so I'll list them once I have the time to give them a quick run through OS.

Hey Jerok, superb work on Luxurious Seduction. Your transforming all of my old favorites like it's my birthday :)

You did place the esp outside of the data folder, however.. sooo I'll have to deduct 1 brownie point outta the 1,000 I'm giving you :P

Not my fault the required outfit wasn't packaged in a way to be friendly with mod organizers, I didn't include the esp. =3=

Giv brownie.

Is that osare panties I see?! I did them myself, so I could make conversions for me out of armors that have been gathering dust in my inventories. But they're all crunchy (still learning and am slowly getting the hang of doing it better) How on earth do you get the weighting to match up? That's my main problem right now. Most armors pick up the weighting fine.. but others I can't get them to take the weights no matter what I do. What's your secret? :blush:

Is that osare panties I see?! I did them myself, so I could make conversions for me out of armors that have been gathering dust in my inventories. But they're all crunchy (still learning and am slowly getting the hang of doing it better) How on earth do you get the weighting to match up? That's my main problem right now. Most armors pick up the weighting fine.. but others I can't get them to take the weights no matter what I do. What's your secret? :blush:

I haven't really done much to them besides copying the weights from the reference yet, so they can look odd for me too, that's just not a very unappealing angle (the legs are straight).

Weighting:

I can't get too deeply into how I do things lately without turning it into a tutorial. But my general thoughts are that besides skirt weights, the weights to give you the most hardship are those connected to the main joints, the upper arms and thighs. If, let's say, bending the leg forward is causing some unexpected clipping around the crotch I usually ease some of the weight for the thigh in that area allowing the clothes to curve more rather than straight up bend.

Then there are tiny but frequent issues I've only spotted with time. One very common for me that I've only recently learned to give the cleanest fix was the buttcrack clipping with HDT when crouching. For the longest time the only fix I'd give this was reducing the depth of the buttcrack to compensate, which upset me since I do like them deep cracks. Now I know that upon copying the left thigh from the UUNP reference it's weighting will frequently reach as far as the crack (the right thigh won't), so fixing this frustrating issue is as easy as removing that tiny piece of weighting, which was moving the crack inwards slightly when bending the left leg.

And that's how fixing details piles up.

Shaping:

I feel like I've rambled enough so I'll just say, that my new method (Luxurious Seduction) to shaping is mostly based on: learning how to best shape the base shape of the outfit and avoid doing individual slider shaping as much as humanly possible!

The way I currently do this, starting from top to bottom by the time I enter the 7B sliders there should be very little, but still some, slider shaping to do. Even with extremely tight shaping.

This will also prevent unexpected weight behavior.

Moving forward:

I'm not pleased with some of the past conversions, so something to keep in mind is that at some point I will have to run through all the dances on the dance mod I've worked on once again. Those animations for me are the ultimate test for an outfit, so I'll kill two stones (birds...) by testing the outfits against them. Expect some updates by then.