Physics Butt test CBBE FO4 (concept only, WIP)

Great work! However, you should clarify how exactly this should be installed. btw, the physics glitch out a bit when sprinting down stairs or when falling from a great height.Ā 

Ā 

For anyone wondering, I extracted the files toĀ C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets and it worked.Ā 

This definitely has potential. When I run the butt stretches and moves, so it's definitely applying physics. The direction and magnitude of the physics, however, probably needs to be adjusted (not that I have a clue how to do that). Here's a picture with the body stationary and moving.

Ā 

QIMbGGof.jpg

Ā 

Edit: I just noticed something else magnificent about Ralfetas' test NIF. It has both breast physics and butt physics. Normally the NIFs haven't been able to share two different types of physics, but Ralfetas added the butt physics without eliminating the breast physics. That's a really good accomplishment.

Ā 

Edit #2: For those coming late to this thread, the pictures above are for earlier test versions of Ralfetas' butt physics. He's made several upgrades since then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need some help here. I tried replace femalebody.nif with all 3 files but it seems not working very well. I see some wired shape of the butt when I jumped so it should be working but I can't see it bounce when I walk or run. Is there something I should add/change to maximize the effect? Also what's the difference between those 3 files?

• 7 months later...