I've been trying to find the solution to my problem for a week and I can't find anything that fixed my problem, so I'm sorry if the solution has been posted somewhere, I guess I just didn't dig deep enough. >^<

I've recently installed sanguine's debauchery (plus) and simple slavery to add some more risk to my game. Problem is I can't get slavery to trigger, no matter how many times I let myself get defeated. I've double-checked that both the mods are enabled in defeat and death alternative. I've even disabled all of the other DA scenarios but when I did that I just got stuck in a eternal bleed-outs or eternal blackouts. I've gone up against bandits, vampires, forsworn, whatever was under the slavery possibilities and nothing. I'd really appreciate some help. I'm kind of new at this so if there's any information I need to add or forgot to mention please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

A little more information would be helpful, such as what kind of Mod applications you are running (Nexus, MO)?   A papyrus log can often help point out the offending mod (or at least cast suspicion on one).

I take some wild guesses and suggest that you check DA to make sure that mods are registered.  Go through DA and SS MCM options and make sure that SD is checked for DA hand off and has a reasonably high probability.

Go into your SD+ MCM and make sure that the mod is started and configured to your tastes.

My guess is that it is something there.

Let us know!

I'm currently using Nexus. I've double-checked and everything in SD+, DA, and SS are linked up to each other, activated, and have high probability. I read that I'd need to manually activate SD+ in the MCM menu but it was already installed and running when I'd created a new game.

And as for the papyrus logs, I've looked up how to retrieve them and I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at. Every link gives me a different solution and I don't know which text I should be posting. I'll keep trying to figure out the papyrus logs though so I can post that information. VoV

It sounds like you have some serious error messages spamming Papyrus.  Sometimes one or more mods can spam Papyrus to the point of breaking as well.  (I seem to recall a mod that added stealth to your spells being one of those).    

Take a look at the last 1/2 page of your Papyrus log, that may give an indicator as to what was going on when the game actually crashed.  It should also give an idea of what is being spammed.

If you have uninstalled mods without cleaning your save, you could have orphaned scripts or other data floating around causing Papyrus bloat and errors.

Archived