Mod recognised in Skyrim; Not recognised in Special Edition

As the title says, I've tried (loosely) moving across an armour mod from Skyrim into the Special Edition but for some reason, the Special Edition fails to find it. 

The mod in question is the DF_T19 boots, which I know needs the HDT system to function but that shouldn't be stopping it from being recognised in the console. 

In normal Skyrim, I can do "help df_t19 4" and I get the relevant info I need to spawn them, but for some strange reason I get nothing in the Special Edition. It's as if it can't find it (but it's loaded fine according to NMM). 

Is this one of those "Need to convert it via the SE SDK" mods or is it just broken because of HDT missing? 

You had my interest.

What you need to do is remove the VMAD from the boots under armor section using SSEEdit and the HDT spells from under spells. Clean the master so that the high heels esm goes.

Just tried with Dread pirate Roberts boots and that seemed to work, (well apart from the boots being under ground) :-

Screen_Shot4.png

Edit :-

Just tried what I suggested with your boots, (while waiting for Bodyslide to crash on my massive batch build), and looks fine :-

Screen_Shot5.png

You had my interest.

What you need to do is remove the VMAD from the boots under armor section using SSEEdit and the HDT spells from under spells. Clean the master so that the high heels esm goes.

Just tried with Dread pirate Roberts boots and that seemed to work, (well apart from the boots being under ground) :-

Screen_Shot4.png

After doing what you mentioned - they appear in the console now (many thanks)! 

Only problem now is, they're white (doesn't look like they're loading their textures up) and I'm not sure why. The textures are there in the same folder structure as normal Skyrim's, so they're not misplaced or anything. 

You had my interest.

Screen_Shot4.png

Only problem now is, they're white (doesn't look like they're loading their textures up) and I'm not sure why. The textures are there in the same folder structure as normal Skyrim's, so they're not misplaced or anything. 

You nija'd me. Anyway look black on mine. So not sure...

Screen_Shot5.png

You had my interest.

Screen_Shot4.png

Screen_Shot5.png

Is it possible to upload the esp file/texture structure you're using for it? I couldn't find a way to delete the VMAD section (but cleaning did remove the HDT dependency) which might be causing it.

Thanks for the help by the way! 

*Edit* Took out the other DF_T19 versions, but the red section (and zip) of the boots are still white, but the black bit is fine. No idea what's happened.  

You had my interest.

Screen_Shot4.png

Screen_Shot5.png

Is it possible to upload the esp file/texture structure you're using for it? I couldn't find a way to delete the VMAD section (but cleaning did remove the HDT dependency) which might be causing it.

*Edit* Took out the other DF_T19 versions, but the red section (and zip) of the boots are still white, but the black bit is fine. No idea what's happened.  

Was that on the PM'd version I didn't, (erm), just send you. (Acutally no idea what they should look like. Zips are white on mine, so I assume if they are supposed to be red there is an SSE texture/nif thing going on.)

You had my interest.

Screen_Shot4.png

Screen_Shot5.png

Was that on the PM'd version I didn't, (erm), just send you. (Acutally no idea what they should look like. Zips are white on mine, so I assume if they are supposed to be red there is an SSE texture/nif thing going on.)

Oh that was pre-your version. The black randomly appeared, but the red didn't. Zips were fluorescent white. 

Your version works just as it did before in normal Skyrim, major thanks! 

Archived