Skyrim SE: CTD Entering Whiterun

I can't seem to wrap my head around this issue. Mods installed are:

-CBBE

-ApachiiHair

-SGHairPackBase

-SGEyebrows

-The Eyes of Beauty

-NPC85 (jh_people2, etc.)

The Whiterun cell is the only one that I am crashing on and it happens 9/10 times. There are moments where the game will decide to let me load into Whiterun, I can walk around and interact with everything. However, if I exit Whiterun and try to re-enter, it will CTD. 

I have tried disabling all mods (with the exception of CBBE) and the issue persists.

I can't seem to wrap my head around this issue. Mods installed are:

-CBBE

-ApachiiHair

-SGHairPackBase

-SGEyebrows

-The Eyes of Beauty

-NPC85 (jh_people2, etc.)

The Whiterun cell is the only one that I am crashing on and it happens 9/10 times. There are moments where the game will decide to let me load into Whiterun, I can walk around and interact with everything. However, if I exit Whiterun and try to re-enter, it will CTD. 

I have tried disabling all mods (with the exception of CBBE) and the issue persist

I've only heard about this same issue with the new xp32 installed.  He fixed it and updated that download through Nexus. If you don't have that installed, then idk.  

im glad to see they didn't fix one of my favourite features in skyrim++. crashing when entering whiterun is the best.

+1

maybe your save , try new

or down setting

Tried new saves, validating files, etc. The game seems finicky and it's running now on my old save. Not sure what's going on but whatever. Bethesda will be Bethesda I guess.

Whiterun/ Markarth... all happend to me too. As we had the same problem with Skyrim 32Bit and other mods I suppose it is just game play. I just deselected the active quest and did another quest going somewhere completely different. Doing this other quest, then later return to Whiterun again and all is fine later.

I suppose much of it is quest related somehow. Only BS will know.

Also savegames (the automatic ones anyhow) gets corrupted alot. Try to save manual from the console such as:

save test1

or

save test2 (or whatever)

then close console

... then try to load the manual save. Helped me also sometimes.

OT (sort of)

The single crash I had in all of SE was the Whiterun stables, and that (I think) was xpmse one day before the patch to the XPMSE-SE version came out.

Here's the OT part:

There are way too many people in skyrim, and on EVERY playthrough (except in SE) I TAI all the skyrim Guards I see.

Sometimes I seek them out just to TAI them.

O and the kids, the darn kids, I TAI them as well.

I've frequently wondered if one of two things are happening:

1. The game is enormously happier

2. The game is really pissed because important scripts are not being run.

Archived