Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SSE Mods compatibility

SSE Compatibility

• Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

Billiedovahkiin

Billiedovahkiin

┬░member┬░

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25237/?

Summerwear V2 Nsfw by RIP88 works, so that means toenails, fingernails and hot-pants.

Unfortunately Peaches has aged tons with no enhancing mods.

Yes I read above about cbbe, but it's so huge and stuff I was hoping

Leito is still around to make his "Body By Leito".

If a modder is reading this, could you maybe make a version (for now) without skse, FNIS, Realistic Ragdolls, XPMSE,HDT(I forgot)?

It's just, (I wish I were charismatic right about now) we have the chance to prune tons of hoary mods because they're required.

BelWashi

BelWashi

Antihero

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Fair Skin Complexion is working just fine for me. I'm using the optimized textures. 

Side note: If anyone is having problems with the game hanging/freezing in the main menu, it means that you have mods that are packed in BSA format. Installing those mods as loose files fixes the problem.

Source: http://afkmods.iguan...rd-mods-to-sse/

jbgilbreath

jbgilbreath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Tamriel Reloaded HD, unfortunately, does not work. It was almost perfect, but then I found out that the Mountains get screwed up.

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Alright so I'm back at it again.  I was able to get sg hair working.  The work around was a tad annoying, but basically because esm's atm don't work I converted the sg hair into an esp.  I did all this with xedit.  I haven't verified if all of the hairs show up in the character creation.  First I'm going to see how bad race menu is with SSE :D

Its kinda hilarious because this was a work around for the original Skyrim at release.

ktaz

ktaz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts

Regarding SkyUI, people have been reporting that v.2.2 will work with SSE. You will get an SKSE Not Detected-message, unless you are lucky enough to get the slightly modified version that removes the message. You can see more info here:

https://www.reddit.c...ks_with_the_se/

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

@Ktaz - Holy shit, I need to check that out asap.  Thanks for the link!  

In case nobody else took a look at my post here, fellow modders may want to:

http://www.loverslab...33#entry1720106

Basically shows the fact I've gotten ECE partially to work, ported SG hair, ported racecompatibility, and gotten a custom race to work.  I just want other modders to know what's currently possible.

tylersteinfeldt001

tylersteinfeldt001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

sporty UNPB musclemap works

Trythane

Trythane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Adding things little by little.  A lot of mods I've customized myself so I'm carefully moving things across and testing one at a time.

Race Compatibility is working.

Dagi Raht Race is working (version 2.1 is what I have)

KS Hairdo's Renewal is working here (in fact, mine are modified using the KS Hairdo HDT but obviously the HDT part doesn't work)

Apachii Hair + Females is working (already mentioned)

Multiple Followers Lite is working (from Steam Workshop, had to unpack the bsa and make the scripts loose)

Custom UUNP bodies working.

XP32Extended Skeleton working as long as hkx not included.

I have a 4-follower pack (my own work, non-published) that has a Dagi character, 2 customized elves and an asian female character) - all working.  Just to point out that non-skse followers are working.  They are all using apachii hair.

bodfink

bodfink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I've managed to get SOS Light loaded. If you're using textures from Better Males or in my case Complete Male Overhaul, you need to alter their textures as SOS light puts the textures in the top left corner of the malebody textures. What I can't get to work are the SAE console commands so all men have raging boners at the moment. Does anyone have any idea how that could be fixed?

tylersteinfeldt001

tylersteinfeldt001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

KS Hairdos Renewal works. . The one without hdt. . . Make sure esp in load order is active. . I had to manually install it, but nmm was able to do the hot fix on its own. . might be a proble for me with nmm. but eh whatev, it works. 

tylersteinfeldt001

tylersteinfeldt001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

couldnt get mini dresses or skysight skins to work. . :-(

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Regarding SkyUI, people have been reporting that v.2.2 will work with SSE. You will get an SKSE Not Detected-message, unless you are lucky enough to get the slightly modified version that removes the message. You can see more info here:

Thanks for this! 

I really don't understand why they deleted the upload and the links. I don't see how this is "stealing" mods... Never would have expected I'll need the modpiracy sub in order to get an old version of a SKyrim mod to run in SSE. The irony...

Does somebody know how to fix the black faces when using NPC replacers? Or do we need to wait for CK?

bigglebojiggle

bigglebojiggle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Fair skin textures working? The big one for me is Enhanced Character Edit and having a futa character again. So, what I'm curious about, if XPMSE isnt confirmed yet, how is SevenBase working? Wouldnt it need a compatible skeleton or will we just not get any bounciness yet?

Lol nevermind, didnt see it listed. Wonder why SG Textures would work but not fair skin?

RUD3DUD3

RUD3DUD3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Thanks for this! 

I really don't understand why they deleted the upload and the links. I don't see how this is "stealing" mods... Never would have expected I'll need the modpiracy sub in order to get an old version of a SKyrim mod to run in SSE. The irony...

Does somebody know how to fix the black faces when using NPC replacers? Or do we need to wait for CK?

skyui author didn't gave any permissions to upload his own mod so if someone does upload any version without permission being taken first it is considered as stealing.

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

skyui author didn't gave any permissions to upload his own mod so if someone does upload any version without permission being taken first it is considered as stealing.

I don't really want to argue about this in this thread as it would derail it. And after all it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the moderators (on Reddit, Nexus, LL and so on) think as they are the ones who can allow or not a mod upload or a link. I simply wanted to leave a hint for people who want working SkyUI in SSE that it is possible to get it.

RUD3DUD3

RUD3DUD3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

I don't really want to argue about this in this thread as it would derail it. And after all it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the moderators (on Reddit, Nexus, LL and so on) think as they are the ones who can allow or not a mod upload or a link. I simply wanted to leave a hint for people who want working SkyUI in SSE that it is possible to get it.

they can still get it through official mod page. all skyui versions are available there even 1.0 no need for pirated mod links for it.

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

they can still get it through official mod page. all skyui versions are available there even 1.0 no need for pirated mod links for it.

Yes, the "pirated" version removes the error message that SKSE is not installed. 

So in short  - if you want SkyUI in SSE install v 2.2 from here

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Actually I just tested the Skyui 5 and it sorta works.  The biggest issue is the inventory load time, and the CTD if you go to the system menu :D  (which sucks because SSE defaults to the quest menu when you hit escape...-.-)

Otherwise even the favorites bar works @_@

I've personally converted SG hair, racecompatibility, ECE, and Ygnord.  Again to make anything that either is an esm to work, or a file that's dependent on an esm (non vanilla files) you have to change the masterlist.  

So all you have to do to convert an esm to esp is run xedit.  Load the esm you are converting.  Go to the file header section.  Go to the right box and under Record Header look for Record Flag.  Over to the right of it you'll see ESM.  Right click, and choose edit.  Untick esm, and hit the OK button.  Exit xedit.  Rename the esm to an esp. 

In order to change a masterlist to follow the new esp its always good to have a backup of the esm so you can load up the esp in xedit.  Then just go to the same area you did for the esm.  This time go near the bottom in the box.  Look for the Master Files.  Under Master Files you'll probably see something like this:

Mast - Filename  test.esm

DATA - Unknown  00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

All you have to do is right click on test.esm and click edit.  Then rename it to test.esp.  That's it.  

I don't suggest using this process for releasing mods, only if your eager to test or play with the SSE.  According to Arthmoor any esp or esm should be run through the SSE CK, which we don't have yet :D

This was how we did mods back at the release of Skyrim...except we didn't have some nice tool like xedit >.<

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,681 posts

Fair skin textures working? The big one for me is Enhanced Character Edit and having a futa character again. So, what I'm curious about, if XPMSE isnt confirmed yet, how is SevenBase working? Wouldnt it need a compatible skeleton or will we just not get any bounciness yet?

Lol nevermind, didnt see it listed. Wonder why SG Textures would work but not fair skin?

• Fair skin works fine, we can't list every single body texture ever on here.
  • ECE won't work for now, RaceMenu doesn't fully work either but it will be ported.
  • We won't have bounciness without HDT.
  • 7B, and all other body mods and textures and their outfits, already work fine in SSE (if you remove the BBP or wait for XPMSE).

Silvist

Silvist

Grand Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

I can confirm what Ousnius is saying about ECE.  Don't bother with it, because you'll have no access to any of the extra sliders.  It will just look like ECE with only the regular vanilla sliders. 

The only reason I bothered to do a port was so I could toy around with a custom race, and a custom head mesh :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SSE, Compatibility