Hi, I have v1.2b installed, any advice about upgrading? Do I need a clean save? Which file I have to download? (The .esm or the .rar or both?) Thank you

You will need a clean save - to fix the workshop menu bug. It should, however, be the last time you need a clean save for CRP. I advise to download the entire archive and install it on a clean save. Please report any bugs.

It works fine for me, I don't know why it wouldn't show these for you. I'll repack the archive when I release the new F4:SS update. However, for now just make sure CRP is below the DLCs in your load order. Also make sure you're not running a different mod that makes those buildable. Also, you should be able to build the pillory without CRP - CRP only sorts it into a different category. So try if you can build the pillory without CRP, if that's not the case then your issue is not related to CRP.

I don't know what it could have been, I had the correct load order, and I was able to build the pillory without CPR. Anyways, I redownloaded the archive again and did a clean save and it is working now, thanks for your help :).

Well I now have the SKE menu showing as it should, I also have the Torture devices menu showing, but I have no CRP menu at all now, even after a clean save.

Load Order?

Load order is the same as defined in the F4SS.esp.

SettlementKeywords.esm

Homemaker.esm

CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm

TortureDevices.esm

F4SS.esp

Okay, the new workbench works like a charm. Looks good as well.

I'll have to spend some time sorting out the keywords and properties for the new gear - then I'll throw a new version of CRP up.

Maybe tonight, more likely tomorrow.

Okay, the new workbench works like a charm. Looks good as well.

I'll have to spend some time sorting out the keywords and properties for the new gear - then I'll throw a new version of CRP up.

Maybe tonight, more likely tomorrow.

Oh right, I forgot to mention: the workbench uses all assets from either the vanilla game, or the CRP. However, the vanilla meshes are pointed at vanilla textures at the moment, which means if you're using texture replacers for any of the models I used on it, then they will also affect the workbench.

It's probbaly never gonna be the kind of thing that makes the workbench look bad, but if you ever want me to separate the texture paths and isolate the vanilla textures to a directory where they won't be affected, then lemme know. :]

when i install the mod the game recognizes the mod but i dont have any option to build the work bench. ive tried everything i can think of to make this work from removing all other mods to make sure nothing is conflicting to wiping everything and redownloading the game. im probably just overlooking something super simple but i cant figure it out.

when i install the mod the game recognizes the mod but i dont have any option to build the work bench. ive tried everything i can think of to make this work from removing all other mods to make sure nothing is conflicting to wiping everything and redownloading the game. im probably just overlooking something super simple but i cant figure it out.

Same here even tried a restart no workbench available.

What happens if you type:

help "Restraints Workbench" 0
...into the console? Does anything show up?

If it does and you still can't see it in the workshop menu, then a temp fix would be to use the ID that it told you from the above command and type:

player.placethere xx00100D
*Replace XX with the index that the help command said to YOU specifically!

...And then move it around with the workshop mode.

Note that if you cannot move it with the workshop, then you can try selecting it with the console and typing "disable" and then "enable" on it.

If it does and you still can't see it in the workshop menu, then a temp fix would be to use the ID that it told you from the above command and type:

Note that if you cannot move it with the workshop, then you can try selecting it with the console and typing "disable" and then "enable" on it.

OK, so i found the workbench in the invisible slavery group.  I did not know that was there.

I love your mod, and I took a little mod I made and changed it so your mod is a requirement, and the institute collar, ankle cuffs and handcuffs now protect the player from energy, electrical shocks and radiation.

Then I came here today browsing the fallout 4 mods, and I noticed yours was updated from b to c.

Since everything works so well in b, I was sort of hoping I could just keep using the 'b' version.

The workbench always shows up in "crafting", along with all the other workbenches.

My player character is pretty much bulletproof, thanks to your mod and a couple others.

It helps not having to use power armor anymore.

Thanks again.

Ok so I made you a ground object for the Makeshift Slave Collar. Now you can stop using that itty-bitty wedding ring for the world model. XD

Screenshots:

cdynga.jpg

malshz.jpg

qsaimz.jpg

I can make the cuffs too if you think there's a real need (only takes me like 5-10 mins to make a ground object), but I figured that the ground object I made here for the Collar is fine for use with the wrist and ankle cuffs as well. :3

Here's the mesh:

UCs Makeshift Slave Collar - Ground Object Mesh v1.0.7z

Ok so I made you a ground object for the Makeshift Slave Collar. Now you can stop using that itty-bitty wedding ring for the world model. XD

Screenshots:

cdynga.jpg

malshz.jpg

qsaimz.jpg

I can make the cuffs too if you think there's a real need (only takes me like 5-10 mins to make a ground object), but I figured that the ground object I made here for the Collar is fine for use with the wrist and ankle cuffs as well. :3

Here's the mesh:

attachicon.gifUCs Makeshift Slave Collar - Ground Object Mesh v1.0.7z

Update - added a ground object for the wrist and ankle manacles:

UCs Makeshift Slave Collar - Ground Object Mesh v1.1.7z

OK, so i found the workbench in the invisible slavery group.  I did not know that was there.

Yup, same here. Scrolled all the way to the right on the highest level of settlement menu, and there was a invisible slavery category to select.

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably not the best place for this, but i have been away from the Fo4 LL (and Fo4 in general) for a few months. anyone mind pointing me to the big mods i missed?

in the meantime, ill try this out. look for some bugs.

*EDIT*

anyone else had this download as a solitaire theme?