any TRUE female fighter voiced follower ??

Beside the vanilla one i can't find any custom follower without the teenage speech and who actually enjoy fighting...

I tried many of them and they are all so childish and mehhhh(i wanna be your wife <3), ok some are funny like Sofia but jeez when she fight she comment about her broken nail 50% of the time.

Is there any woman follower who actualy like what the dragonborn do ??? I mean F I G H T I N G, enjoying killing things etc.

If you know any tough or mature woman follower, with more than 3 lines during combat please tell me.

Beside the vanilla one i can't find any custom follower without the teenage speech and who actually enjoy fighting...

I tried many of them and they are all so childish and mehhhh(i wanna be your wife <3), ok some are funny like Sofia but jeez when she fight she comment about her broken nail 50% of the time.

Is there any woman follower who actualy like what the dragonborn do ??? I mean F I G H T I N G, enjoying killing things etc.

If you know any tough or mature woman follower, with more than 3 lines during combat please tell me.

You really should use the "Where Can I Find...?" thread for this kind of thing in the future.

Anyway, besides the aforementioned Interesting NPCs (literally the closest thing to a 'waifu' in that mod is one NPC who is looking to marry into wealth for her own personal gain, not for love and she isn't a companion charater), Anna NPCs,Sofia and Vilja, Arissa the Wandering Rogue, Loraine, Rigmor of Bruma, The Dark Brotherhood Resurrection, Mrissi-a tail of trouble (she may be a cute cat-girl, but she has a no nonsense attitude about combat), Aurora and Twilight, Velina Velaire and Ambriel (elven warrior princess) fit the bill among female companions who are still available on the Nexus.

There is one more blood thirsty, battle hungry companion out there (Alicia) but you'd have to look for her in the Adult section.

Hey, thanks for the answer but you guys totaly missed my topic ^^

and this is why im not using the "where can i find...? thread" because my criteria are very specific...

to Fauxfurry i tried almost all of them :

-Loraine and Velina aren't tough they are anoying, they "sigh" for everything and when you trade them they complain etc

-Rigmor is a kid, she even cry in her quest and playing the babysitter during 10 quest isn't my thing i want a real woman.

-Mrissi is a cute cat girl, nothing really tough or mature but already played with her.

-Ambriel is a princess babe, nothing really tough or mature she's looking for a white knight.

-Aurora and twilight are voiced by Anna, and to be honest i can't hear her anymore, she also have a teenage voice which fit very well elven or some 3Dnpc like Amalee

but not for a tough woman

-Alicia i tried her but, she also have a cute voice, of course she say and do durty things, but she don't have a mature voice

Im not saying all those follower are bad, but they don't fit my dark playthought at all, they are all way too kind and sweet, with almost all the same very girly voice

Im looking for a follower like Mjoll, Uthgerd or Jenassa but without the bland vanilla dialogue.