Hello friends :) ,

I am new here.Friends,I have found a Chun Li mod for this game,at the Steamworkshop.Now I want to ask you,if it is alright and possible for you,can someone please provide another link(other than Steamworkshop) for this Chunli mod ? I shall be grateful to you :) .

Thank You :) .

If your talking about this mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=908197116&searchtext=) then the answer is NO.

Please do us all a favor and read the posts before yours.

Thanks for the reply,friend :) . I am sorry and I understand it now.Thank you :) .

Can anyone uploads thesimplesim mods from his workshop to mediafire or gdrive free host? I don't use the steam version of Haydee and no points of buying it because it is single player.

No. We don't do that shit around here. It's called stealing and its illegal but you clearly don't care because you don't even want to support the developers of the game you want your illegal mods for. 

Can anyone uploads thesimplesim mods from his workshop to mediafire or gdrive free host? I don't use the steam version of Haydee and no points of buying it because it is single player.

No. We don't do that shit around here. It's called stealing and its illegal but you clearly don't care because you don't even want to support the developers of the game you want your illegal mods for.

That's kool, I will search it elsewhere like that makes a difference.

Ok, I finally got the Blender tools to work with the Haydee file format. This is the first "mod" I ever did, for any game.

This mod is a mashup with custom edits. Credits go to:

- Angee Body (base mesh + inspiration; see steam workshop)

- Experimental Wet (diffuse map; can't remember original source, sorry :( )

- Haydee Grease (specular map; can't remember original source, sorry :( )

- JohnZero7 for the excellent Haydee Blender Tools (https://github.com/johnzero7/HaydeeTools)

What I did:

- combined it all into one outfit

- edited the wet diffuse texture such that the nipples align with the angee mesh

- edited the Angee body mesh to a different shape (more "balloony" boobs, different butt and leg shape)

The result is a body that is true to the original Haydee design, just with a lot of *ahem* fan service. To use my edited mesh, switch the "body" type to "Angee Wet 2" (Angee Wet Base is the original Angee body with the wet texture applied).

The screenshots below show the "Angee Wet 2 (Grease)" body option.

attachicon.gif20170630230017_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170630230037_1.jpg

The "oil" effect can be turned on and off by selecting different bodies in the in-game menu.

How to install: download the *.zip file, and extract the contents to "steam/steamapps/common/Haydee/Outfit".

How to uninstall: delete "AngeeWet.outfit" and the "AngeeWet" folder from "steam/steamapps/common/Haydee/Outfit".

Let me know what you think :)

(Closing remark: the haydee mesh structure is a nightmare to work with. /rant)

Could you share how you managed to get those tools to work, please? 

My particular problem is that I don't know how to import and edit the .mesh / .skin files in Blender or alternatively convert them to a format which is supported by the program.

Even though I added all of the related JohnZero7's plugins, I still can't seem to be able to get Blender to work with the Haydee meshes.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys help. I downloaded the TnA Ultimate from here and it has a lot of options. How do i make them avaible? Do i just copy and replace? If yes, is it possible to make it replace (like a few mods on steamworkshop have multiple types of body).

Another question. It has 5 sizes, it possible to make them in one "outfit"?

And another question: I noticed that some mods on steamworkshop have the corset option, but no real corset. And i noticed this mod has a option for corset... am i missing something?

• 3 weeks later...

Всем привет! Вот решил поделиться последней версией своей сборки "TnA Ultimate", в этой версии: были добавлены новые тела, цвета кожи, блеск и исправлены ошибки старых версий. Скачивайте и приятной игры. :smile:

Hello! Here I decided to share the latest version of my build "TnA Ultimate", in this version: new bodies, skin colors, glitter were added and bugs of old versions were fixed. Download and enjoy the game. :smile:

Ссылка\Link: Haydee Bigger TnA Ultimate V3 Black MEGA

Инструкция\Installer: ТЫК

16 hours ago, PainBlack666 said:

Всем привет! Вот решил поделиться последней версией своей сборки "TnA Ultimate", в этой версии: были добавлены новые тела, цвета кожи, блеск и исправлены ошибки старых версий. Скачивайте и приятной игры. :smile:

Hello! Here I decided to share the latest version of my build "TnA Ultimate", in this version: new bodies, skin colors, glitter were added and bugs of old versions were fixed. Download and enjoy the game. :smile:

Good stuff friend thanks a lot!

Hi, I've never modded anything before so this may be a very stupid question, but is there any way at all to give the *.mtl file data inside of the *.outfit file instead of having it in a separate file?  For example, if the following is my *.outfit file for a body part:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

outfit
{
	name			"Test";

mesh
	{
		mesh		"Outfits\Test\Test.mesh";
		skin		"Outfits\Test\Test.skin";
		material	"Outfits\Test\Test.mtl";
		common		true;
	}
}

and the Test.mtl file is:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

material
{
	type		OPAQUE;
	twosided	false;
	width		64.0;
	height		64.0;
	normalMap	"Outfits\Test\Test_N.dds";
	diffuseMap	"Outfits\Test\Test_D.dds";
	emissionMap	"Outfits\Test\Test_E.dds";
	censorMap	"Outfits\Test\Test_C.dds";
	specularMap	"Outfits\Test\Test_S.dds";
	speculars	1.0 2.0 0.0;
	surface		Default;
}

then what I'd like to have instead is something like the following:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

outfit
{
	name			"Test";
	mesh
	{
		material
		{
			type		OPAQUE;
			twoSided	false;
			width		64.0;
			height		64.0;
			speculars	1.0 2.0 0.0;
			surface		Default;
		}
		common		true;
	}
}

but that doesn't work, it is treated identically to the text inside the "material" brackets not being there at all.  Thanks for your time and any help you might have.

8 hours ago, piddlesworth said:

Hi, I've never modded anything before so this may be a very stupid question, but is there any way at all to give the *.mtl file data inside of the *.outfit file instead of having it in a separate file?  For example, if the following is my *.outfit file for a body part:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

outfit
{
	name			"Test";

mesh
	{
		material	"Outfits\Test\Test.mtl";
		common		true;
	}
}

and the Test.mtl file is:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

material
{
	type		OPAQUE;
	twosided	false;
	width		64.0;
	height		64.0;
	speculars	1.0 2.0 0.0;
	surface		Default;
}

then what I'd like to have instead is something like the following:

HD_DATA_TXT 300

outfit
{
	name			"Test";
	mesh
	{
		material
		{
			type		OPAQUE;
			twoSided	false;
			width		64.0;
			height		64.0;
			speculars	1.0 2.0 0.0;
			surface		Default;
		}
		common		true;
	}
}

but that doesn't work, it is treated identically to the text inside the "material" brackets not being there at all.  Thanks for your time and any help you might have.

There is one problem I do not understand in this shit.
On 1/16/2018 at 2:13 PM, PainBlack666 said:

Sorry if this has been said in this topic before, but i cant figure out where to put the files/folders from this pack. I am supposed to put them in the steam folders somewhere?