WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

First of all, thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to helping make TS4 a playable game (which EA failed to do).  I just want to ask, since I haven't seen this answered, if you know at all how to solve a problem with households getting stuck on the loading screen after installation of the Dec 25 update?  I've never used your mod before. My game is up to date with all expansions and stuff packs, and all my other mods aren't conflicting, but all of my TurboDriver mods are listed as conflicting with each other [see image from my Mod Conflict Detector]..?  I'm not sure what to do considering everything else seems to load just fine, but I want to be able to play with your mod :(.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Same, i can't play

What is the recommended settings for the animations. I have set it so that the mod has a duration of 10mins with random position changes, but the animations seem to just continue to play without stopping. Can anyone give me a guide as to the optimal settings for the mod. I have tried various combinations, but I am not sure what they are doing or if I am enabling or disabling the right settings.

I love love wicked whims, i just have an issue with the pink bra but can get rid of that with the wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit. 

Im looking for some 3 some animations, female female male and male male female. Could anyone recomend some please?

Thankyou :)

Hey, TurbDriver,

Long time no talk. And, I'm excited to see these updates.

I ran into some minor trouble when I downloaded and started using UntraditionalNerd's 4 alternative large penis meshes. The texture is missing and, instead, replaced with a bland brownish-black overlay.

Check out my young Hoi-Fong's new dick:

Screen%20Shot%2012-29-16%20at%2002.42%20

I placed all the files into the mod folder (except the four 'originals' found in the "Default Replacement PICK ONE!" folder), and I got this.

Where would I be able to find the proper texture for these four dicks?

Thanks so much for your help.

p. s. Who would like to fuck Hoi-Fong and video tape it? <3

This might sound like a weird question, but is it possible to have mosaics turned on while still using WW?

Only the hard way, by opening the Main package file and removing the 'Render_Censor_Remove' file.

Hey Turbodriver,

Thanks for telling me! I went into s4pe and deleted the file, and it works perfectly!

Okay, I'm newer to mods (forgive me for my stupidity!), but I can't get my wicked whims to work at ALL. I followed the download instructions and cheated my sims to level 5 exhibitionism but I can't get the "wicked" option to appear as an action when clicking other sims or any objects. I'm obviously missing something....please help!

I put the script and so works only animation (handjob [solo male]), the others do not appear, I also tested with some extra animation, but the error is the same. When I click for example ''Vaginal'', ''Oral'', nothing happens.

My game is up to date  1.25.136.1020.
I have all expansions.
The mod is updated.
The script and mod are enabled in the menu.
I tested all mods (including only it [the turbo]).

I have a Small Suggestion....for solo masterbation when it's time for climax is it possible for u to make them ejactulate . Like have cum actually shoot up in tha air or on his stomach. An for tha woman do tha same but have it where not all All woman can squirt?!!

I do say: my hot slutty muscle male sims are totally making me drop weak at the knees. They would be complete with a nice spray effect or a water-burstout animation for a cumshot to finish off their own unbearable hotness!

12-29-16_11-40-44nbspPM_zpsugglk3mg.png

(So fucking cute, Kai-Lan is!)

12-30-16_12-28-41AM_zpsb7e4lig1.png

(Xavereus getting horned over the hot manequin he bought)

See what I mean? 

The majority crowd here is heterosexual, so maybe not. =p

Hi, you have to download the skin tone folder for this mod. You can find it in the same website where you downloaded this mod. 

Or maybe here

Hey, TurbDriver,

I ran into some minor trouble when I downloaded and started using UntraditionalNerd's 4 alternative large penis meshes. The texture is missing and, instead, replaced with a bland brownish-black overlay.

I placed all the files into the mod folder (except the four 'originals' found in the "Default Replacement PICK ONE!" folder), and I got this.

This is the best Sims 4 mod ever! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I can't get enough of it. I have run into a small glitch (I think). My sim keeps trying to 'go to sex location'. He tries to go, the action cancels, and he tries to go again. He ends up just waving his hand in the air, not able to go anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. 

Same problem! My sim keeps getting a "go to sex location" action popping up that overrides everything, but she just waves her hand around complaining she's stuck

I tried to reset her many times, disabled/renabled mod, no idea what to do

post-1609681-0-10960100-1483114517_thumb.jpg

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially the FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that it doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.
If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hello TURBODRIVER first of all thank you and every animators for all the hard work creating such a great mod for this community.

Everything work very well for me, no problem so far.

The only problem that Im having right now is about "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin" file

my mannequin ingame just appear to be headless when i have this file on (only female one).

So my question is: is it safe for me to not use this file in my game? and it would be very helpfull of you if you can give any information about what the file take affect in game.

And again thank you for your time.

Hey! Thanks for the report, I don't know why is this happening, but I will try to fix it.

I'm having issues with using the add cum command. I'm inputting it in like this 'wickedwoohoo.applycum <face/chest/back/vagina/butt/feet> [<joe> <blow>]' and nothing is happening

If you're typing it in that way then it will never work, try: 'wickedwoohoo.applycum face joe blow'.

Hi guys!

First, thank you for your great work!
I updated the wickedwoohoo mod and everything worked just fine but since yesterday, I encounter some issues with the teens. When I control one, I don't have the interaction "sex", only the settings (wich are adjusted to allow all ages romance etc...). I'm sure I miss something but I can't find what.
Thank for reading me (and sorry for my poor English)

16122810530663035.jpg

161228105432617762.jpg

Hey! If your sim is not capable of performing sex interactions try typing 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' or go to your saves folder and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder to reset WW extra data.

Hi, there are some animations gone missing from the list after the latest update, hope u can fix it

Hey! Make sure to download updated animations that work for this version. Custom locations are detected differently now so, unfortunately, some of them are not backward compatible anymore.

Many many thanks for this outstanding mod! You've worked really hard (and still are!) and WhickedWhims is a really fun and pleasing addition to the sims 4 thanks to you!

Aaand of course I have a question ^^. I'm using Untraditional Nerd's feet, and these don't show up when my sims remove their clothes using exhibitionism. Is there a way I can fix it?

Hi turbodriver, first I want to thank you very much for this awesome mod, it runs smoothly in my computer.

I have a question, is there a way to change the nude ''outfit'' on CAS? Because I downloaded a feet replacement and it only shows up once you put a shoe then remove it in your barefeet outfits. 

Hey!

If your custom feet are default replacements they should work without problems.

You can try disabling 'Nude Outfit Assurance Settings', but there shouldn't be a need to do it if it's actually a default replacement.

Hi and thanks for the answer.

Yes the replacements do work, but on barefeet outfits like sleep and swin wears I have to put a shoe and then remove it for it to actually show up.

I was hoping there was a way I could edit the nude ''outfit'' on CAS. 

Hey! If you can link me to this feet mod I can take a look and see.

The mod works great with the base game, with Dine Out and get to work DLCs.

Menu setting issues:

when I added City Living DLC, WickedWhims started acting funny, not saving my setting for it when I change from map to map. Also causing the sims to reset actions every few minutes as well while naked, making them just stand there. Even glitched the vocals for singing, kept hearing the singing, even tho no one was singing.

Autonomy, tells the AI to choose the option to use content in the menu, and weighted with other choices, that is modified according to skills and traits...

Autonomy set to full, and NPCs don't seem to activate the choice at all, and thus it appears to be mislabeled, as it is the requirement for the Menu choices to show up for player controlled sims instead, when set to none, you have no menu options for sex, only settings. *Autonomy set to none, should mean, Player controlled sims only can use it*

And before you say it, I only use this mod, no other mod is installed. Just animations for this mod. So it's not a mod conflict ;)

I don't think changing area should have any effect on your settings. I loaded my game, changed some settings and moved my sim to a different world and my settings were the way I changed them.

So you're saying that naked sims are resetting themselves every few minutes. I would need more details, what sort of sims, what area, how are they naked and is it with disabled exhibitionism or leveled up skill.

For the test, I leveled up my sim to max exhibitionism and went to sign karaoke partially nude. Haven't detected any oddities after few in-game hours of awful singing.

I have not idea what are you talking about with the autonomy. The autonomy settings are only for exhibitionism, so I don't even know what is the connection with sex here.

And when you say "only use this mod" you count '.package' files and CC as mods too. Because they can break the game too.

First of all, thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to helping make TS4 a playable game (which EA failed to do).  I just want to ask, since I haven't seen this answered, if you know at all how to solve a problem with households getting stuck on the loading screen after installation of the Dec 25 update?  I've never used your mod before. My game is up to date with all expansions and stuff packs, and all my other mods aren't conflicting, but all of my TurboDriver mods are listed as conflicting with each other [see image from my Mod Conflict Detector]..?  I'm not sure what to do considering everything else seems to load just fine, but I want to be able to play with your mod :(.  Thanks in advance for your time!

Looks like you edited names of the mod files, don't do this and everything should work fine.

Can I download more sex animations from different creators and use it all together ?

Yes.

Amazing creation but two bugs i noticed

- relationships between people are increased VERY slow;

- children born from this mod are not included in the family tree;

Too bad because they are the speed of normal default relationship system that is in the game.

Children born by matters not supported by the game will not appear on the genealogy tree and I am not interested into fixing this if it's even possible.

Hello Turbodriver.

Could you include an all-in-one animation package from all of the creators? It's a bit tedious to go to each site and download all of them.

One other question: can I put any/all of the WW files into a folder within the Mod folder?

Hey! Not going to happen and yes.

Can teenage sims get pregnant too?

Yes.

Okay, I'm newer to mods (forgive me for my stupidity!), but I can't get my wicked whims to work at ALL. I followed the download instructions and cheated my sims to level 5 exhibitionism but I can't get the "wicked" option to appear as an action when clicking other sims or any objects. I'm obviously missing something....please help!

Make sure to install animations included in the topic. Exhibitionism doesn't have anything to do with sex interactions.

I have a Small Suggestion....for solo masterbation when it's time for climax is it possible for u to make them ejactulate . Like have cum actually shoot up in tha air or on his stomach. An for tha woman do tha same but have it where not all All woman can squirt?!!

Would be cool, but I have not tried adding effects yet and I haven't seen any animator try to do it either, so I can be sure if it's even a simple to do.

This is the best Sims 4 mod ever! Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I can't get enough of it. I have run into a small glitch (I think). My sim keeps trying to 'go to sex location'. He tries to go, the action cancels, and he tries to go again. He ends up just waving his hand in the air, not able to go anywhere. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance. 

Same problem! My sim keeps getting a "go to sex location" action popping up that overrides everything, but she just waves her hand around complaining she's stuck

Cancelling the interaction should stop it, but if not then try 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command.

Thanks in advance. 

Cancelling the interaction should stop it, but if not then try 'wickedwoohoo.stopsex' command.

Thank you, that worked!! ❤️

I already have those files in my folder. Still the same problem.

Hi, you have to download the skin tone folder for this mod. You can find it in the same website where you downloaded this mod. 

Or maybe here

Hey, TurbDriver,

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially the FAQ) and read how to report bugs!

If you say that it doesn't work, that doesn't mean I know what doesn't work, you need to be really specific and include details.

If you say that you did everything, that doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include details. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Many many thanks for this outstanding mod! You've worked really hard (and still are!) and WhickedWhims is a really fun and pleasing addition to the sims 4 thanks to you!

Aaand of course I have a question ^^. I'm using Untraditional Nerd's feet, and these don't show up when my sims remove their clothes using exhibitionism. Is there a way I can fix it?

Hi turbodriver, first I want to thank you very much for this awesome mod, it runs smoothly in my computer.

I have a question, is there a way to change the nude ''outfit'' on CAS? Because I downloaded a feet replacement and it only shows up once you put a shoe then remove it in your barefeet outfits. 

Hey!

If your custom feet are default replacements they should work without problems.

You can try disabling 'Nude Outfit Assurance Settings', but there shouldn't be a need to do it if it's actually a default replacement.

Hi and thanks for the answer.

Yes the replacements do work, but on barefeet outfits like sleep and swin wears I have to put a shoe and then remove it for it to actually show up.

I was hoping there was a way I could edit the nude ''outfit'' on CAS. 

Hey! If you can link me to this feet mod I can take a look and see.

Here are the links for both male and female versions mon'ami

http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/136146893240/download-detailed-feet

http://untraditionalnerd.tumblr.com/post/136282458645/download-detailed-feet-lady-edition