Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Sims 4] vivid369 Animations for Wicked Woohoo (Updated Jan 27, 2017)

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

vivid369

vivid369

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

POPULAR

ADULTS ONLY 18+

Hello. My animation is for "Wicked Whims by TURBODRIVE". I am going to make more femdom like animations. Thank you.

:P Change log  :P

Jan 27, 2017

-Foot Worship animation added

Nov 12, 2016

-Some unique teasing animation added

Aug 19, 2016 

-New animation added

-Legacy animations reworked for the new penis model

:P Download :P

Download Wicked Whims : http://wickedwhims.t...004836/download

Download my animations : Attached File  WW_Vivid369_Animations.7z   299.2KB   140861 downloads

Please use 7zip to unzip *.7z file

Download 7zip : www.7-zip.org/download.htm

:P List of animations and available location :P

Spoiler

XXlunixXX

XXlunixXX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Thank you for sharing your animations

Eksclusiv

Eksclusiv

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Nice thank you! I love especially the first HJ pose. But come on, did you really have to give the dude these socks xD ?! It's hilarious! 

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Thank you :heart:

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Cool! You should have told me that you've made a topic! I've included link to here in my mod topic :D

The Afro Samurai

The Afro Samurai

I am he who wears the #1 headband.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
Nice ones!!

DrHouse93

DrHouse93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Awesome animations! Great work^^

edilson

edilson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

VALEU!!!

behensks

behensks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020?  The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

ketiax

ketiax

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020?  The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I got an error as well with the same version, except instead of above error my active sim would automatically do a random Woohoo animation with nobody, and then repeatedly start-cancel sex action with one specific sim (regardless where that sim is located, he will be teleported to my sim).

After removing the mod, the same save still acted like that. Loaded a slightly older save, it works fine, until I put in the mod again.

benhahaha

benhahaha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

thank you

vivid369

vivid369

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020? The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I have experienced that many times when I test animation. You can easily solve this problem. Go to the save folder, and there should be the sub folder inside of save folder. Simply delete the subfolder, then you can load your save file without any lroblems.

Cool! You should have told me that you've made a topic! I've included link to here in my mod topic :D

I am honor , Turbodrive! Thanks !

behensks

behensks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Is this compatible with version 1.20.60.1020? The reason that I asked is that I put it in the folder (after unzipping it) with Wicked Woohoo and the rest of the animations and started a saved game. When the game started I lost my portrait panel (all 4 sims) and the status bar (lower right side bar with sims info). Did I do something wrong?

I have experienced that many times when I test animation. You can easily solve this problem. Go to the save folder, and there should be the sub folder inside of save folder. Simply delete the subfolder, then you can load your save file without any lroblems.

I am honor , Turbodrive! Thanks !

That worked. I should have thought of that before posting seeing that I had to do it several times before. Also my last exception file is back to a normal size (5 lines compared to several hundred). Thanks for the reminder and the help.

ereckose

ereckose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I got an error as well with the same version, except instead of above error my active sim would automatically do a random Woohoo animation with nobody, and then repeatedly start-cancel sex action with one specific sim (regardless where that sim is located, he will be teleported to my sim).

After removing the mod, the same save still acted like that. Loaded a slightly older save, it works fine, until I put in the mod again.

Same error as ketiax , auto random woohoo animation repeatedly start-cancel . Also add to self teleport to stop it ( only way to stop the animation . But that restart afraid 1 minute .

EsperMagicite

EsperMagicite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Yay!! thank you for making anims!

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Hey vivid369, I've released a new mesh for hard penis and one of your animations is unfortunately not looking right with it because the length of the penis changed.

Here's info about the new model: http://www.loverslab...2016/?p=1644850

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Zooplast

Zooplast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Could you make these for boy and boy relationships? so gay relationships?

JayJay187

JayJay187

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Not bad, man. Thanks for the share!

vivid369

vivid369

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Hey vivid369, I've released a new mesh for hard penis and one of your animations is unfortunately not looking right with it because the length of the penis changed.

Here's info about the new model: http://www.loverslab...2016/?p=1644850

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Okay! No problem. I am working on.

Could you make these for boy and boy relationships? so gay relationships?

I am not sure I can do it, because I am a novice. But I will try it. Thanks.

Wenwei_Li0769

Wenwei_Li0769

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Thank you you share this files