Missing Textures & CTDs

Hey guys, so I recently decided to go back to modding my skyrim, wiped all my previous mods out and started again from scratch. And I'm fairly certain that I've done all the right things, but for whatever reason I'm having issues seeing certain things. http://i.imgur.com/sKeNCae.jpg

I'm also crashing to my desktop at times when I try to go out into skyrim from inside a building. I've included my load order, I'm pretty sure everything is up to date, I put my plugins through Loot. I've also had a little issue with seeing multiple menus for a devious devices mod the game's mod menu.

If anyone can see anything out of place in my load order please let me know.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-07-23T18-22-42.txt

Personally I have never run Sanguines Debauchery well at all. I recommend uninstalling it and seeing how things go from there. You should also run FNIS for users (never hurts). Personally with SD I CTD on startup so you may be having my issue with SD which is why I recommend to just turn that off and see whether it works from there or not. As far as missing textures I would recommend going through and deactivating the mods that are changing textures. You should also try and see if it is only a specific area that you are crashing in (ex: whiterun) and then from there we could find out what's making that happen.

So just try disabling SD and run FNIS, if things start to work again then mark this post as solved. If the problem persists try and narrow it down to a specific location (if possible) and then reply here and we'll get to work on seeing what else we can do about your issue.

Well specifically, location wise. I am in and around Riften and the CTD happens when I try to leave any building, the game stops responding and I get stuck on the loading screen. I'll disable SD right now and see how that changes things but it's rather fun mod that about a year ago, I had running quite well. :/

If your seeing double mcm's (had that before) then opening the console and typing setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 should reset them all. Til I installed Crash Fixes I'd sometimes crash after playing for a long time which means that someone in the room is in a T pose which will crash me if I try to leave (usually) or I hit a scripting cap that Skyrim can handle and it decides nope (or save got corrupted by uninstalling a script mod midplay). Try turning on quick saves on changing locations in the options so it makes a save as you leave to get around the crash, ie crash then you can load up the save it just made. But try reinstalling your textures from zaz to see if it fixes it.

Missing textures aside, my game is still having trouble loading into different areas. But particularly when leaving a smaller place to going somewhere more open. Turning off SD didn't do anything I don't think :/

Also I tried that command in the console and it didn't help, for whatever reason I have four DD for the masses menus. And changing the options in one doesn't effect the rest of them.

you can always wipe your current install and copy paste a fresh install from a vanilla backup (if you dont have one i highly recommend it)

Archived