SO Pregnanacy - All possible companions

Greetings, it is hot outside.

I have a question and problem to solve. In the MCM menu options for Pregnancy I have toggled Pregnanacy for "3" all possible companions.

Does this mean that companions that engage in sex outside from being recruited by me can also get pregnant?

I seem to have a heck of a time getting.. oh I just got it! I need to add the Custom Races I have made to Spunk's INI file!

As the issue is that my NCCS companions do not seem to track any "Spunk" and thus cannot get pregnant, however!

I did at one time track an amount for a companion, but possible not because it was late... :(

Ok I will try to add them to Spunk's ini.

FINAL QUESTION! - Once I add a custom race to Spunk's ini file and then select the checkbox in MCM, do I have to do this for every character I have?

Greetings, it is hot outside.

I have a question and problem to solve. In the MCM menu options for Pregnancy I have toggled Pregnanacy for "3" all possible companions.

Does this mean that companions that engage in sex outside from being recruited by me can also get pregnant?

I seem to have a heck of a time getting.. oh I just got it! I need to add the Custom Races I have made to Spunk's INI file!

As the issue is that my NCCS companions do not seem to track any "Spunk" and thus cannot get pregnant, however!

I did at one time track an amount for a companion, but possible not because it was late... :(

Ok I will try to add them to Spunk's ini.

FINAL QUESTION! - Once I add a custom race to Spunk's ini file and then select the checkbox in MCM, do I have to do this for every character I have?

There is a formlist in SCR called something like SexoutSPossibleCompanionsFemale.

If you add any actor to that the Pregnancy scripts will add Fertility scripts to them.

Current companions uses the same list with a check if they are currently a companion.

I've read your reply about five times now... looking for something, but it just goes over my head. -_-

Can I add these NPC's with the console? I don't know where to look for the formlists, in the SCR .BSA file?

You'll have to look them up in GECK or FNVEdit in the SexoutCommonResources.esp

Archived