Draugr Females Nude

Someone's already made the animation resource for Draugr sex ( along with a few other inhuman things) so i think naked Draugr in general would be a logical progression. Then hopefuly someone wil make a necromancy mod where you can make umm... followers yeah.

I was just playing around to see if it worked, but then... then something happened...

(This includes Atomic Pro's textures, but it can also use default textures too if you like)

(Barely) clothed in rags:

attachicon.gifdraugrfemale_rags.zip

Completely naked:

attachicon.gifdraugrfemale_nude.zip

I don't even...

Wow great job! Not really a fan of huge boobs though... Is it possible to make more "normal" version? I would love to see those nipples on default model. :P

What I did was DL this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11712//?

then just edit the esp file to use the nude mesh file.

That's awesome!

Wow great job! Not really a fan of huge boobs though... Is it possible to make more "normal" version? I would love to see those nipples on default model. :P

Sorry, because of the way I made the model, I can't spend a lot of time remodeling the mesh to fit the default one (though I may consider it in the future if I ever return to it since it won't be too hard to add). However, I did make breast variations for anyone interested (see below)--"size01" will probably be closest to default breast size--she'll just have more lively glutes, hips, and thighs.  D :

---

I updated my original post (here) with some skin weight tweaks to fix the not-so-pretty stretching in some areas of the body and rags. Hopefully this one looks a little better!

I also noticed that Atomic Pro's texture didn't have the alpha map saved on it, so the textures turned out kinda funky on the rags version--I updated the texture for that as well using his .psd (Thanks Atomic Pro!). If you want to download it separately though, you can overwrite the old one with this one:

draugrf_nude_texture.zip

And finally, for the alternate breast sizes, I compiled a bunch of variations, ordered by bust size (you'll be able to tell by the naming). Keep in mind that this is a compilation, so it's zips inside of a zip--be sure to extract the main file before installing the size you want. Also, this is a nude-only compilation, I didn't want to spend too much time trying to convert the rags over as well, since it would take quite a while to complete.

draugrf_nude_sizes.zip

Feel free to use this with any other mod you like, and make with it what you will. (I just did it for funs because I was curious if I could get it to work!)

What I did was DL this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11712//?

then just edit the esp file to use the nude mesh file.

That's awesome!

I updated my original post (here) with some skin weight tweaks to fix the not-so-pretty stretching in some areas of the body and rags. Hopefully this one looks a little better!

I also noticed that Atomic Pro's texture didn't have the alpha map saved on it, so the textures turned out kinda funky on the rags version--I updated the texture for that as well using his .psd (Thanks Atomic Pro!). If you want to download it separately though, you can overwrite the old one with this one:

attachicon.gifdraugrf_nude_texture.zip

And finally, for the alternate breast sizes, I compiled a bunch of variations, ordered by bust size (you'll be able to tell by the naming). Keep in mind that this is a compilation, so it's zips inside of a zip--be sure to extract the main file before installing the size you want. Also, this is a nude-only compilation, I didn't want to spend too much time trying to convert the rags over as well, since it would take quite a while to complete.

attachicon.gifdraugrf_nude_sizes.zip

Feel free to use this with any other mod you like, and make with it what you will. (I just did it for funs because I was curious if I could get it to work!)

Yeah I noticed the breasts would deform in absurd ways, esp when running while equiped with a weapon

oh and...

lmao

post-116372-0-79804400-1377480610_thumb.jpg

Just a concern I'm having--let me know if the meshes I posted are working. I seemed to have had CTD with my revision (the rags version), and so I fixed it (it was some kind of skin weight issue). If the files are indeed giving CTD or crashing of Creation Kit, I'll update them with a newer version, otherwise it's just me.

Thanks!

Nice seen them myself and they work ... just noticed that each type of Draugr has different nif files or something as there are female versions of restless and such too that aren't effected by this.

Updated my post to reflect that   : )

The "rags" version will have the default in rags and armored variants--I tried to match the default as close as I could since I couldn't find any information on how to rip the default meshes used in the game, so I took meshes from mods that already pulled the "Ancient Nord Armor" and used those as a base for the variants. Note that their armor pieces will use the default texture paths to the Ancient Nord Armor, so any texture replacers you have for those will show up on the female draugr (so unfortunately they will have clean armor than their decayed originals--though I do know the texture path for the worn female draugr armor, I can't use it as it has a different placement because of different UV maps and I didn't want to rearrange the UVs to match).

The "nude" version will have the default nude and some breast size variations, as well as some pieces of the armor attached. All of them will be topless and bottomless.

If you want to customize it, just replace your own meshes following the naming convention in the "...\data\meshes\actor\draugr\" directory.

Well I can tell the game to use the nude body mesh, but it Crashes on load.

I have no idea on how to work with skeletons and stuff, so more or less I'm not gonna be able to modify the Playable draugr race mod.

Ah, that sucks--I assume it is a skeleton issue since the drauger's skeleton has most of the nodes the default player has with exception of two extra nodes the player doesn't have--one for brow and one for jaw movement. Also the left foot node of the draugr is named different than the playable skeletons. So you'll need either an altered skeleton that has all those bones included and tell the .esp to use that skeleton, or have an altered mesh that is skinned the playable skeleton--either way, changes need to be made. Hope this helps!

---

Now I think I should be getting away from prodding this mod... Sexifying the dead isn't really my thing, but it was a good random experiment!

Ah, that sucks--I assume it is a skeleton issue since the drauger's skeleton has most of the nodes the default player has with exception of two extra nodes the player doesn't have--one for brow and one for jaw movement. Also the left foot node of the draugr is named different than the playable skeletons. So you'll need either an altered skeleton that has all those bones included and tell the .esp to use that skeleton, or have an altered mesh that is skinned the playable skeleton--either way, changes need to be made. Hope this helps!

---

Now I think I should be getting away from prodding this mod... Sexifying the dead isn't really my thing, but it was a good random experiment!

To be honest I rather figure out how to repair a 2013 year BMW car than deal with skeleton files, lol.

oh ok, thanks for checking it out  :), then, could you please upload the modified version of the draugr companion mod with the nude body version  :P ?

---

To be honest I rather figure out how to repair a 2013 year BMW car than deal with skeleton files, lol.

oh ok, thanks for checking it out  :), then, could you please upload the modified version of the draugr companion mod with the nude body version  :P ?

Alternately, you can install the nude replacer I made here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6349-draugr-females-nude/page-3?do=findComment&comment=485512

It will make all draugrs nude with some armor bits.

If you don't like certain ones, you are welcome to replace them with any other draugr models you like (which are located in the "...\data\meshes\actors\draugr\character assets" directory). By default, Helgra uses the "hevarmorf_1.nif" body, so if you want to change her body, you can replace that with the body you prefer. This will also replace all draugr with the same body variant.

Hope this helps!

I am finally Back.

now before i left i made a set of Lore friendly partially nude Draugers....i just need to find out where i put them.

once i find them i will continue to make partially nude Draugers for people like me who prefer Lore Friendly versions.

if there is any problems with something please do tell and i will fix them when i release the rest of the other female Draugers variations.

I am finally Back.

now before i left i made a set of Lore friendly partially nude Draugers....i just need to find out where i put them.

once i find them i will continue to make partially nude Draugers for people like me who prefer Lore Friendly versions.

if there is any problems with something please do tell and i will fix them when i release the rest of the other female Draugers variations.

Sounds great and welcome back!

I did find an issue with your texture not including the alpha map, so I included a variant with it added using your .psd you provided. You also had some kind of weird white blotch on the rags area that wasn't present in the .psd but showed up on your original nude texture. Hope this helps and good luck with your set!