PeroPero UUNP HDT Robes Replacer Conversion + Standalone Set

File Name: PeroPero UUNP HDT Robes Replacer Conversion + Standalone Set

File Submitter: meme supreme

File Submitted: 01 Feb 2016

File Category: BodySlide

Requires: Nothing, it's standalone!

I convert!

Report issues here and I'll try my best to fix them.

Original file by PeroPero/Goma found here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

( thank you Shocky for the reminder )

A standalone conversion set has been gracefully provided by CoolasWhat. Check it out in the downloads

download.png

Click here to download this file

I don't see UUNP presets on either the replacer or standalone version.

Am I missing something? I've used BodySlide plenty of times before...

meme supreme: Should we be seeing UUNP presets? I don't see any in either the standalone or replacer version. I only see the CBBE presets (including the imitation UNP preset).

File Name: PeroPero UUNP HDT Robes Replacer Conversion + Standalone Set

File Submitter: meme supreme

File Submitted: 01 Feb 2016

File Category: BodySlide

Requires: Nothing, it's standalone!

I convert!

Report issues here and I'll try my best to fix them.

Original file by PeroPero/Goma found here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

( thank you Shocky for the reminder )

A standalone conversion set has been gracefully provided by CoolasWhat. Check it out in the downloads

download.png

Click here to download this file

I don't see UUNP presets on either the replacer or standalone version.

Am I missing something? I've used BodySlide plenty of times before...

meme supreme: Should we be seeing UUNP presets? I don't see any in either the standalone or replacer version. I only see the CBBE presets (including the imitation UNP preset).

Never noticed that but yeah, you're right. UUNP presets aren't showing up. The personalized ones I have are showing up though, so I dunno what's up.

You can always solve it by taking whatever preset you're trying to use ATM and re-saving with Save As while selecting all the groups in that little group thingie. That's what I do when my custom preset doesn't show up on any new outfits.

Never noticed that but yeah, you're right. UUNP presets aren't showing up. The personalized ones I have are showing up though, so I dunno what's up.

You can always solve it by taking whatever preset you're trying to use ATM and re-saving with Save As while selecting all the groups in that little group thingie. That's what I do when my custom preset doesn't show up on any new outfits.

Do you mean opening the armor and then setting the respective low and high UUNP sliders?

I normally use Batch Build (since it will let me select the output folder), but it gives an error on the osp files, so the only option is to use the Batch button. However, I never figured out where those output to when using ModOrganizer. I don't see anything in my Overwrite folder, my Skyrim data/meshes folder, or the PeroPero folder.

Do you mean opening the armor and then setting the respective low and high UUNP sliders?

I normally use Batch Build (since it will let me select the output folder), but it gives an error on the osp files, so the only option is to use the Batch button. However, I never figured out where those output to when using ModOrganizer. I don't see anything in my Overwrite folder, my Skyrim data/meshes folder, or the PeroPero folder.

I mean like clicking on the UUNP body like you're gonna build it, taking whichever preset(s) you're planning on using, clicking on the Save As button and clicking on all the groups as you're saving. This'll add that particular preset to whatever group my conversions ended up in -- since I honestly didn't check, it should solve things.

The output is by default on the BodySlide, for me it's Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide but I'm using NMM/manual so I dunno where MO puts things. Check where BodySlide itself is installed and it should be there.

• 2 months later...

I built the body of the mage apprentice robes but the outfit stayed the same in game from the other mod i'm using which is remodeled armor, same with archmage outfit, the outfit didn't change to what it looks like for this mod. not sure what's causing this. vaermina robes and necromancer robes worked.

For anyone looking and for meme supreme, the peropero included a stnadalone esp in the download on the tumblr page. Just download the main file from there and inside is a standalone version. And meme, maybe add this to the main page.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, I've been trying to get these to work in MO and it's becoming really frustrating. The file says it's installed wrong ("No Game data on top level"), and it won't show up in bodyslide. Reading the topic gave me some idea that there's a lot that I'm doing wrong, but I find it to be more than a little vague and confusing. Can someone give me an idiot's step-by-step guide to installing this with Mod Organizer?

Okay, I've been trying to get these to work in MO and it's becoming really frustrating. The file says it's installed wrong ("No Game data on top level"), and it won't show up in bodyslide. Reading the topic gave me some idea that there's a lot that I'm doing wrong, but I find it to be more than a little vague and confusing. Can someone give me an idiot's step-by-step guide to installing this with Mod Organizer?

Check your folders.

You need to add a Caliente folder and a Bodyslide folder nested inside that, and the nput the shapedata and slider folders inside those

• 1 month later...

You should have credit for trying but this is a flawed conversion(standalone version). The body has butt bounce but not the robe, which causes clipping and if you open it in nifskope you see that the robe texture is dark and that it has uneven vertices. The texture also looks wrong in the game.

• 6 months later...

I downloaded original mod with "RobeReplacer.esp" and the standalone version of this mod but the robes are not appearing, in fact when I look in additem menu for the mod, the aforementioned esp doesn't appear in the list, even tho it is definitely in my load order.

Is the standalone version meant to seperate the robes from vanilla or what? the description is so vague, we need details please, its such a headache when one finds a mod they're interested in only to find that the way to properly install it is a mystery, I noted you told someone here we have to make our own esp's or something, why is this? if its so simple why can't you just include an esp to save everyone some time, I've never used tes5edit, I don't know how to use it and I've never needed to use it, my game runs fine and I know how to organize my load order.

It doesn't help when the site you link in the description is a mish mesh of english/japanese writing with just as little information to offer and google can't translate it for some reason.

Forgive my tone, but this is all rather frustrating, I just want to get this to work, can you tell me where the specific esp you mentioned on the authors site is? :s

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello, I just downloaded the conversion to hdt uunp of the mod that you took care to realize as well as the original

Unfortunately, the tissue physics does not work (only that of the breasts and buttocks) as on the original version or the CBBE bodyslide version ...

Is there a manipulation to do to enjoy the same animations as on the other versions?

Thank you

• 3 years later...