The cult of Priapus (a mod idea)

Khayman777

“The cult of Priapus” based on «The Night Angel Trilogy» (sorry, I can´t speak English, I made this with a translator)

What makes this mod

Create random encounters a group of men called the "Priapist" (the followers of Priapus). These guys can rape NPC women and the player if you use a female character. His plan is to get sexual energy to the Deadra Priapus. There's a group of them in every city and town and attack at night. They can enter homes and attack. It would be nice a menu IN MCM for the frequency of attacks. You can follow them and see how assaulted women in Skyrim.

History

The Priapus Deadra has returned to Skyrim, but his physical body is weakened. Priapus needs the energy from the sexual violations of women Skyrim by his followers. Priapus gives his followers a spell to rape women and a mask. This mask creates a veil for anyone can stop them when they commit their crimes and their victims do not remember anything. The guards  dont attack.

Possible quest

The quest begins at Whiterun when Ysolda returns home. You find  a group of bad guys raping Ysolada. When you approach one of them stops you and start a dialogue.

- Stop, we are the follower of the powerful Deadra Priapus, he needs sexual energy of the women of Skyrim.

- Priapus?

- It's an old Daedra, has returned to Skyrim, but needs the sexual energy that is released when we violate women Skyrim. Each violation make stronger Priapus. Want to join us?

IF YOU SAY YES

If you choose yes, star the quest “THE CULT OF PRIAPUS” you get a mask, the location of the Temple of Priapus and a turn to enjoy Ysolda.  This quest has different kinds of missions. For example: " Steals the sexual energy of  Whiterun " with different objectives as: Hulda, Saadia, Ysolda, Carlotta, etc .... It might be different types of missions, including:

- Get the power of Carlotta at home.

- Get the power of Hulda in the street.

- Get the power of Ysolda in her home (or street) with another priapist (there is always a group of them in each city and they can go with you as followers).

- Kidnap Saadia, take it to the group of Whiterun priapist and get the energy together. (It would be a shift system)

When you take the energy of 10 or more women, stars the special mission to kidnap a prominent woman, for example Olfina, take her to the temple of Priapus is. The temple should be large. And with a wide surface as altar. A voice tells you:

- I'm Priapus, leaving women at the altar.

Priapus appears with his first avatar, for example a falmer. Then he violate the women.

Priapus orders you to get on with their mission. After another set of missions would be opened in other cities or towns of Skyrim, repeating the different types of missions with different women. When you have  a number of women you must kidnap an important woman and bring it to Priapus. Priapus would have a different avatar each time. For instance:

10 women - Falmer

20 women Troll

30 women Daedra

40 women - Dragon

It would be good to end the last avatar was a dragon.

There could also be missions such as:

- Get the energy of 10 thieves

- Get the energy of 10 imperial

- Get the energy of 10 Thalmor

Upon reaching the last avatar Priapus, the mission would end and give you a reward. However they could be left open missions like the quest of Dark brotherhood. The priapists continue acting in Skyrim.

IF YOU SAY NO

If you decide stop them, you must kill priapist and save Ysolada and begin the quest "DESTROY THE CULT OF PRIAPUS". You must go city by city killing priapist to stop them. When you  killing 50 of them you get a key and the location of the temple of Priapus. You will go to the temple and will have to defeat him.

This idea can be used by anyone and change it as you like. As I said my English is very bad, so it would be very difficult for my help in their development. Bye

what if there was a female diety that hears and feels all the anguish and pain from all the girls and women who have been raped in tamriel.   

as the dragonborn and a female pc you are asked by ulfric to investigate the recent rape of a woman. your investigation leads you to discover the rapists during one of their home invasions. despite your combat experience you are overpowered and gang raped.

duiring your ordeal you pass out and you dream of a ancient nordic barrow on a hilltop and a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. she is wearing a silver necklace with a large green gem set in it.

when you regain consiousness, you are in the temple of Talos.  you injuries take time to heal and you study old maps and travellers journals looking for clues to the location of the barrow or the identity of the woman.   the barrow should have puzzles and traps to make it interesting.   the necklace is enchanted. when you put it on, you are posessed by the spirit of the blonde woman. she was a powerful sorceress and a high prietess of the diety.  she will reap revenge on the rapists  through you.

the sorceress, through you, ensures that they are killed slowly and painfully. their screams for mercy are ignored. you leave their bodies somewhere public so the townsfolk can see their distorted faces and limbs. oh and the signs around their necks.  " RAPIST "

finding the identity of the rapists and their whereabouts would be the be the clue solving bit of the mod.  

From the gamer's point of view unless there is some "leveling" of content on the YES and NO sides, the typical gamer is probably going to choose YES.  Why? Because in your scenario ... well ... there is more "fun and games" if you say YES, whereas with the NO side it is only kill the rapists in every city.

So on the NO side there could perhaps be some contrasting uncoerced and eager "rewards", with a smile, from rescued captives to "compensate" the knight-in-shining-armour for the effort and risk.  Something along the lines of:

"Oh, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, you arrived to save me just in time. ... How can I ever thank you? ... Well here I am and the evil man you just killed was just about to do x, y, and z to me, so you might as well do that to me instead, but nicely, with the ropes not quite so tight, and don't draw blood when you use the whip, and give me a safe word. OK?  Go for it!"

Maybe the "do good" side could be AT LEAST as much "fun" as the "do bad" side.

Archived