View File

Custom Mash up [Export Without reference Outfit Studio].

Read Me
Leather Clothes by Petrovich, Mila Overalls by Optioq, Combat Uniform by Izumiko, Fox 37 by fox6000, [Mash-ups] Gurl bra version and Tt. New Esp.
Use outfit studio. Export without reference.

Fox 48 uses skirt physics. Expect no bodyslide. "Balloonifying" the skirt to avoid excessive clipping is the only way for now [i don't do that stuff]. Unless we agree on a specific-universal body to use. Not offending users, but atleast you know some limitations.

===============Bodyslide no showing Fix=============================
On the Gurl Tools folder. Rename Sliderset to SliderSets. Done.

============BringTheNoise Tweak Edition=========================
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56120-gurl/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1938572
Glove are split & constructable. They are also moddable.

I already incorporate this on version F0.81. Still, Credit goes to him for making one when I'm not around.
=============Gambit77's Bodyslide + Universal Reference==========================
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56120-gurl/page-3?do=findComment&comment=1647755
=========================Default Body===============================
Pretty Ranger By Severus616 [Gloves - Bra-Lace]
Black Temptation By S&D [shorts]
Lady Outfit By Fizz [boots]

=====================Console Command======================================
Type in: Help "[Outfit]" 4

=========================Body - Personal====================
BabyDoll Costume FNV By KoKoRoYaSaSiKiBoUZu [Holster - Gun]
Newmiller and Immersive Jewelry [Rings, Chains and Gems]
Fallout new vegas [9mm Texture]
Fallout 4 ["props"]

===========Where I get the file I used======================
Skyrimnexus
FNVnexus
Loverslab

==============================Tools==========================
Blender
GIMP + DDS Plugin
nifscope f04 - https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev4
3ds max + plugins - https://github.com/figment/max_nif_plugin/releases/tag/3.8.0
BGSM editor - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/?
BA2 archive extractor - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/78/?
Adobe Photoshop + Nvidia DDS Plugin
Fallout4 CBBE Bodyslide & Outfit Studio

====================Toturial==================================
Bringthenoise [bodyslide Tutorial]
2pac4ever [updated Outfit Studio Toturial Vid]

==============Official Credits================================
Goes to the Original creators\outfit importers on skyrim and Fallout[series]
Tools used as above
UNP default\Unified - Bodyslide [skyrim part]
CBBE - Body\Bodyslide
Loverslab, so I can unleash my perverted Psychotic mind
Bethesda for the game
Fo4edit

About personal modding stuff on the file [like that]. Please do what must, no need permissions on my part.
Just respect the original authors of the outfit and parts.

Installation:
Unpack, drag-n-drop files on the fallout game directory. Check the esp on your prefer mod manager
Remember to open -README.txt- [Well, if you already know the drill. Who am i to argue, fire away :D]

Uninstall:
Delete _Gurl.esp and _Custom Folder on Materials, Meshes and Textures. Done.

Tutorials on outfit making are already updated and on the net. So I suggest to hitting google.

You can convert your outfit back to the default cbbe shape by loading the CBBE reference in OS and right click the reference shape and choose "export shape to object" and place the cbbe.obj file into the folder you are working out of.

Next open your outfit as reference (make sure the mesh it loads is the cbbe mesh from your outfit).

Note: It will only load 1 mesh as a reference

Now in OS you should see your shape as the only item.

Go to the top and click sliders then in the drop down choose "new slider"

name it (or leave it as the default, doesn't really matter as your not going to needed for more then a minute or two).

Next flip the slider you just created to edit mod (goes into a purplish color for the entire slider and should list 100 for slider setting).

Now go to the top click on slider and in the drop down go to input slider data \ input object (or something like that) now a pop up window should appear and you want to load the cbbe.obj file you created earlier.

The shape in outfit studio should morph from your preset to the vanilla cbbe shape.

Test the slider a couple of times by flipping it between 0 and 100 and make sure the mesh changes shape.

Next load your outfit as an outfit in Outfit Studio (while leaving your custom slider and what not as the reference).

Conform all and flip the slider to 100 and do a set base shape ("conform all" and "set base shape" are under the slider drop down at the top).

Now the reference shape will be in your preset and the outfit will be in the vanilla cbbe shape.

Now Load the CBBE reference.

CBBE (in green) mesh and all of the meshes in the outfit should line up.

Do a "Comform All" under sliders, then one at a time flip each cbbe slider to 100 and check for clipping (and fix anything that messes up).

Once all sliders have been checked and all clipping is fixed you can Save the project (make sure all of the output listings are set correctly and if you leave the cbbe_outfit body in the mesh, then uncheck the copy reference shape option).

Or you can just use this set for a bodyslide version.

Gurl (Babzero Custom) CBBE Bodyslide set.7z

Note: I did copy the bone weights from the cbbe body onto the outfit and fixed clipping on one of the breast sliders. It should work, but its not perfect (as there is not perfect way to copy bone weights for FO4 nifs as of yet).

Very stylish mashup playa. :sleepy: Only downside I see clipping behind back when aiming. Boots and Shorts get wet in rain while Top part doesn't. Could be effects adding mod textures to game or something. 

Tnx for the info, gonna try out.

Admittably, playing on textures is my downside. ^^

You can convert your outfit back to the default cbbe shape by loading the CBBE reference in OS and right click the reference shape and choose "export shape to object" and place the cbbe.obj file into the folder you are working out of.

Next open your outfit as reference (make sure the mesh it loads is the cbbe mesh from your outfit).

name it (or leave it as the default, doesn't really matter as your not going to needed for more then a minute or two).

Next flip the slider you just created to edit mod (goes into a purplish color for the entire slider and should list 100 for slider setting).

Now go to the top click on slider and in the drop down go to input slider data \ input object (or something like that) now a pop up window should appear and you want to load the cbbe.obj file you created earlier.

The shape in outfit studio should morph from your preset to the vanilla cbbe shape.

Test the slider a couple of times by flipping it between 0 and 100 and make sure the mesh changes shape.

Next load your outfit as an outfit in Outfit Studio (while leaving your custom slider and what not as the reference).

Conform all and flip the slider to 100 and do a set base shape ("conform all" and "set base shape" are under the slider drop down at the top).

Now the reference shape will be in your preset and the outfit will be in the vanilla cbbe shape.

Do a "Comform All" under sliders, then one at a time flip each cbbe slider to 100 and check for clipping (and fix anything that messes up).

Once all sliders have been checked and all clipping is fixed you can Save the project (make sure all of the output listings are set correctly and if you leave the cbbe_outfit body in the mesh, then uncheck the copy reference shape option).

attachicon.gifGurl (Babzero Custom) CBBE Bodyslide set.7z

Note: I did copy the bone weights from the cbbe body onto the outfit and fixed clipping on one of the breast sliders. It should work, but its not perfect (as there is not perfect way to copy bone weights for FO4 nifs as of yet).

Nice, you are awesome man.

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifGurl (Babzero Custom) CBBE Bodyslide set.7z

heloo there  i used your files to make a custom body for the outfit bu since this is for an older version of this outfit i got no textures in game...this is for the older version without the gloves and holster...any workourd? or maybe redo this for the latest version?  ty!

oh nvm! i just realized there is an even newer version with bodyslide tools inside...lol

Thank you this is really nice.  It's my new outfit for Piper.

I attached an Armorsmith Extended version of your plugin that I made.  I did delete the Rad Gurl from it because I'm not into cheat mods, but that would be easy for you to add back in if you wanted.Gurl.esp

Could you add directions on adding back the pistol and holster.  When I tried by copying those branches into my post-bodyslide mesh and renaming the TriShape it caused CTD in game.

I attached an Armorsmith Extended version of your plugin that I made.  I did delete the Rad Gurl from it because I'm not into cheat mods, but that would be easy for you to add back in if you wanted.attachicon.gifGurl.esp

Could you add directions on adding back the pistol and holster.  When I tried by copying those branches into my post-bodyslide mesh and renaming the TriShape it caused CTD in game.

same...got cdt when i tried copy paste in nifskope...allo invisible armor if i delete the bra node

hmmm another issue i found...when i remove the bra node with niffskope the whole armor becomes invisible in the game and i can see only my chars head ....any clues about that?

Is it a custom shape of the outfit your using or the base [the one I made]?

You can also delete the Bra Mesh on Outfit Studio.post-30234-0-68184500-1454385452_thumb.jpg

You have to "save project as" and copy the edited outfit from the shapedata to the Gurl mesh directory.

I attached an Armorsmith Extended version of your plugin that I made.  I did delete the Rad Gurl from it because I'm not into cheat mods, but that would be easy for you to add back in if you wanted.attachicon.gifGurl.esp

The hoster and the pistol only uses "SPINE2, Spine2_Rear_skin and Spine2_skin", Probably front and rear.

You could pm the file your working on? [if its okay with you]

So I could look it up on my end.

• 1 month later...

is it possible for me to change this to be able to be used with the more armor slots mod and if so how?? because its not compatible. or could you possibly do it in an update? i love the mod. i'd like to be able to wear other stuff with it.

You mean, able to put the leather right arm, combat left leg armor,so on & so forth......... Or overlay some armor on top of the existing?

Yeah, seeing the leg part seems a good place to put some leather armor piece.

Someone in here or nexus [can't remember] have a complete details about armor slots.

post-30234-0-54263800-1458355650_thumb.jpg

post-30234-0-96610600-1458355659_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

The new version has a bug that did not have the previous version. The mesh leg, crosses the shorts when the character walks. Maybe this error in the bodyslide.

Could you, send me a pic?... Trying to recreate LEG CROSSING SHORTS, with no avail on my end.