Lovely mod,  though only 2 issues im having ,  when i transform the tail  while have all the mods installed for physics and http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/? but then  the tail and  breast and ass suddenly go nutts and the tail  goes flying off the body when i move. 

I'm unfortunately having the same issue. When animation starts the tail stays where it was and is still moving in the air. Any suggestion?

• 2 weeks later...

File Name: PSQ Transformpackage for PlayerSuccubusQuest

File Submitter: R3zy

File Submitted: 20 Oct 2015

File Category: Other

Requires: PSQ and its requirements, HDT Physics Extension

Transformpackage for PlayerSuccubusQuest

Works with PSQ3.2.2

-Please read the whole post-

Installation / Description:

Basically just put the files of the transformpack1.2 into the new file structure and put my body textures on it, also added another schlong.

it contains:

• femalebody + textures
  • succubusbody + textures (changed eyes to glow in light blue)
  • succubusarmor (wings, tail, horns, cuirass, boots, gloves) + textures
  • schlongs (b3lisario unp + cbbe horsecock) + textures
  • (most of these files are from the transformpack1.2)
All textures are made for Fair Skin Complexion, if you use something else you have to replace:

\textures\psq\schlong\female\(...) <-- SchlongA = UNP, SchlongB = Horsecock

\textures\psq\humanbody\female\(...)

\textures\psq\succubusbody\female\(...)

These body meshes probably need to be replaced to fit your armors:

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalebody_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalebody_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalefeet_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalefeet_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehands_0.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehands_1.nif

Meshes\PSQ\humanbody\female\femalehead.nif

They can be found in:

\meshes\actors\character\Character Assets\

Easiest way to do so is by using the copy orgbody MO.bat from the download section.

Also contains the textures of the transformpack1.2 made by EvilReFlex, put into the right structure.

To use these textures move them from for example:

\textures\psq\succubusbody\female\tp12\

to

\textures\psq\succubusbody\female\

How to use your own skin texture:

• Copy your skin textures over the textures in the humanbody and succubusbody folders
  • Open the femalebody_1.dds and tattoos.dds files
  • Copy and paste the tattoos on the body texture
  • Repeat with femalebody_1_s.dds and tattoos_s.dds files
  • Save both as .dds and overwrite
Step 2+ only used for the textures in the succubusbody folder.

"Detailed" pictures below.

How to get Animated Wings:

Click Here

If your tail has no physics:

Click Here

Requires:

HDT Physics Extension

PSQ and its requirements

download.png

Click here to download this file

what version of fair skin please ? 7.9 ? 8.0 ;7.6

Completly new to the whole PSQ thing, and i have some problems with this package it seems:

After running the .bat file for MO, my tits are too big. Might be because i use some UNP AND CBBE morphs in racemenu, or because size is altered by SGO and Cursed loot, or anything i didn't think about.

My hair disappears when transformed, because of HDT hair maybe? Could also simply be a wrong setting, like i said i'm new to this stuff.

I'd prefer different horns, what would i have to do for that?

Also, somebody told me to install this package over the 1.2 package, i can't find that point in your description, though. Beside that it seems to be working fine, thanks for your work. :)

*edit: Turns out even after deleting the meshes and disabling body morph, my tits become too big after transorming into succu and back. It's ok while in succubus form, but while human i don't want my body changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there. I`ve got a real weird problem. the Transformation to a Succubus works without problems but everytime i change back my Char is shrinking to the ground. The Char is then there but is REALLY small. The bug is that i am transform to a bug xD. Has anyone some Idea whats the problem is?

what exactly do we type in the .BAT file when they ask to copy my body meshes to my human body folder? I tried typing Y, >Y, [Y], and Yes. nothing made it advance

Edit: nvm, needed to type Y right after the end of the sentance, no spacing. however, i dont think i properly rooted it, i set it up as an executable and everything, but the files went to the overwrite folder, unless im supposed to copy and paste them into the mod itself

Edit once again this was sloved, when copying the mod organizer file tree exactly, it somehow made a new folder called mod organizer overwrite in program files (x86). it was just a matter of putting the files from that new folder into the actual mod organizer overwrite, make it into a mod and bobs your uncle my files are there

• 2 weeks later...

so I have the psq and installed your mod then tranformed and when i transform back my face changes and the eyes are just a little weird, I am using the ningheim race and i copied all the textures and meshes from the face folder into the psq human and succubus face textures and meshes and it still does it give my char a diff face and all every time.

Does anyone know a way to get the transformation to work with custom races? I have been using Nikitta's Succubus Race for my character but it doesn't retain the same facial appearance when I used the body transform feature of this mod, despite moving my succubus's femalehead.nif file into the relevant PSQ mesh folder.

Is there a way to get PSQ's transformation function to retain the more unique facial appearance some of the custom races use? I think the guy who posted before me is having a similar problem with his ningheim race character as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an odd problem that when i transform. My models breasts become squished and weird. Any ideas?

Edit - Using CBBE instead of UUNP seems to fix the bug, anyway around this

The armor in this pack is a CBBE armor, so it wouldn't fit the UUNP meshes. You would have to change the armor used when transformed.

1. Install any UUNP armor (texture folder is enough)

2. Replace the armor meshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female (the UUNP armor meshes might need to be renamed).

How can I change the tail?

1. Install this mod (textures folder is enough).

2. Replace the tail meshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female with the meshes of another tail from the mod of step 1.

Really loving this.  It can be such a pain to get the succubus meshes and textures installed correctly, so this and the instructions from a couple pages ago really help. 

Does anyone know if a hair or eyes can be installed in the file so that your human body has one style, and you change to another one when you transform?  I remember doing that from an older version of PSQ, and I am not so modding savvy to be able to try and mess around with it myself.  Any help would be appreciated.

For the eyes replace the PSQSuccubusEye.dds file in \textures\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with another eyes texture. But they will still glow after this so you probably also need to replace the eyesfemale.nif file in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with the vanilla one or some of your preference.

I haven't figured out myself how the hair works but I guess you would put the hair meshes into \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female or the humanbody folder.

Edit:

You have to put the hair meshes into the \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female or the humanbody folder and rename them like this.

Alright so I have a question. My real characters body us UNPB, however, I wan't it to change to 7base bombshell when I transform and trasform back to UNPB when I return to human form. How would I go about doing that, if I use MO?

Easiest way would be to open the mod in the explorer and replacing the bodymeshes in \meshes\PSQ\SuccubusBody\Female with sevenbase meshes. Keep in mind that you will also need to replace the armor of this pack (quick tutorial at the top of this post).

And then using the MO Copyorgbody batch file to copy your unpb body into the humanbody folder.

Thank you so much for this.  I had stepped away from Skyrim for a while, but I found this and it works wonderfully.  It was the main thing missing with my succubus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Completly new to the whole PSQ thing, and i have some problems with this package it seems:

After running the .bat file for MO, my tits are too big. Might be because i use some UNP AND CBBE morphs in racemenu, or because size is altered by SGO and Cursed loot, or anything i didn't think about.

My hair disappears when transformed, because of HDT hair maybe? Could also simply be a wrong setting, like i said i'm new to this stuff.

I'd prefer different horns, what would i have to do for that?

Also, somebody told me to install this package over the 1.2 package, i can't find that point in your description, though. Beside that it seems to be working fine, thanks for your work. :)

*edit: Turns out even after deleting the meshes and disabling body morph, my tits become too big after transorming into succu and back. It's ok while in succubus form, but while human i don't want my body changed.

right, first things first.. been up a while so bare with me here....

No real reason to run anything... 

You will find your meshes for your current body under  Meshes/Actors/character/character assets  Copy the files from here. you can use the Transformpack 3.2.7 setup to figure out which ones to copy over to the folderr \data\meshes\PSQ\HumanBody\Female located in the Transformpack 3.2.7 folders. You Can then do the same for succubus body.  Then transfer the textures located in data/textures/actors/character/female to the corresponding files in the transformpack 3.2.7 folders 

\data\textures\PSQ\HumanBody . You can  get different textures for succubusbody but I, myself just copied the same files over. Now install this manually or with Mod Organizer or... NMM.  Dont forget to include the Tail xmls I added them to my SKSE folder in Mod Organizer ...all nice and neat. 

As for big Tits, You also have to take in to account that the default succ armor included in The Transformpack 3.2.7  has Tig Ol' Bitties.  Doesn't matter what body you have in either human or succubusbody  as the armor comes with inflata-titties.  ( You prolly have  cuirass transformation on.)

For the horns... simply replace the horn.nifs in the Succubus Armor folder with the ones you want... goes for tail too. Just make sure to name them the same so they get recognized. Can do it for the armor as well... At this point though whatever you do... Keep the names . I.e you have a horn you want to add but the files are called Dandyhorns ... you would need to name the horn files Horns ( horns.dds , horns_m.dds and horns_n.dds)

so change Dandyhorns.dds to horns.dds and like wise for the remaining 2 files for horns.

So here is what I did....

I got the normal Dreadric Horns, why not ... I mean you are Deadric influenced... Kept the tail as well.... Got the evil wings from a few posts ago ... AND then changed my skin color and Hair color....

I like using my own armor/s regardless of what form I am in and using the Succubus armor prevents that ...so yea..I leave boots, gloves curiass off. . I replaced the eyes so they didn't glow... Glowing eyes remind me too much of wow lol... I use SoS to deal with any extras that may or may not be on my character.... Stupid curses >.> ( Sexlab Hormones). I did this primarily because the PSQ Schlongs will prevent wearing armor... which is bad since I have it arousal based for transformations. You can use Slavetats or Racemenu Overlays this way for any tattoos you want as well, so they are consist through transformations, otherwise see OP on how to add tats to skins...

This all said... I leave body transformation off because there is no point right now... I want to wear my armors so transforming would accomplish nothing besides maybe a different skin type with tattoos... but since I like Consistancy I use slavetats / racemenu to keep tats even when transformed. Maybe one day I will go and add a bigger boobed version of my current setup but for now... I like my setup :P

and to be clear, when I say my armor I mean, the Armor I am currently wearing at the time.. which changes... alot...

I might post screenshots later if I don't break my game Modding it...

anyway, I hope this helps some of you.  IF not... Sorry to waste your guys time... 

TY to the OP, made it pretty easy to for me to make changes, and what I didn't know you covered pretty well ^.^

Later Days.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone help me out a bit ? I'm trying to make a version for my game , since I'm using slightly obscure stuff. The body is CBBE ML ( from megalov, a guy in these forums ) , and i'm trying to replace the skimpy daedric armor, with a robe ( a modified witch of the wild to be precise ) . But it doesn't seem to work ( just get a floating head. ) . 

Hey, a noob needing some help here. I'm trying to make a customized pack for my game. I seem to have managed to get the succubus to have my own body and textures, but the armor I wanna give her for her transformed state is a robe, and it doesn't follow the same pattern as the armor built-in to the pack ? I'm using a customised Witch of the wild from nexus ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48725/? here's the one ) . If anyone could help me get it into my girl, i'd very much appreciate it ( Note : Don't really care for the cloak, so that can go, would love it if the tattoo could be added though )

Edit : just remembered , there's two armors in there. I'm trying to get the red light one in my pack .

Edit 2 : Added the outfit I wanted, just as the mod is installed in my MO. Just in case it's a simple case of renaming stuff

Witch Of The Wild.rar

did you rename it to the same as in the PSQ pack? If its just a floating head that usually means missing mesh. If it s solid purple it is a missing Texture. You need to add the Mesh for the armor ( renamed ) to the mesh folder, and the Texture to the texture folder in the psq pack. That way the mod can be all " Hey he is wanting to use the armor lets find it!" and of course... find it.They have to be named EXACTLY like in the PSQ file though. 

I could be wrong but that is what I have figured out so far... Honestly, I don't use the armor in my game simply because I find it neat that when I transform I keep everything I had on ...of curse this also means for the most part I don't use the body transform ...I finally got my skyrim stable so I will post some screens later of a test Succubus I created a while back.

Heh, I am not allowed to post pictures :( ah well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hmm anyone else not able to equip chest armor after you grow the penis? Normal sos for females works like intended and hides the penis when i equip armor but for some reason when i use the spell it unequips my chest armor and won't let me use chest gear until i use the spell to make it go away?

Its a great mod and i just started using it today:) 

i think in schlongs of skyrim under pc and npc settings you have to have no schlongs for females and select schlongify armor,but you have to unselect the penis transformation anf then tranform and do it. i had a similar problem btw 

• 3 weeks later...