CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Gawddamnit' date=' well I am using showracemanue a lot, with hairstyles and adjustments and it never pushed my view back up. Unfortunately I am not any wiser than this afternoon so all I can say is "damn". The only thing showracemenu throws away for me after a reload is lip color, but I didn't bother to dig deeper there.[/quote']

No no, you got that wrong! ;-)

showracemenu actually fixes the problem. Example:

- type showracemenu

- choose monli

- 1st person height is working properly --> yay!

- save game

- go to main menu (or restart the game)

- load the save again

- 1st person height is back to vanilla height --> argh!

- type showracemenu

- exit showracemenu (you needn't do anything in there)

- 1st person height is back to monli lower view --> yay!

The 1st person height always reverts back to vanilla 1st person height after quitting and loading, showracemenu can fix it until you quit the game again ... and so on

@ Zazemel

Yes, yes you are! :heart::P

Sample pic:

post-13540-13597874960498_thumb.jpg

Gawddamnit' date=' well I am using showracemanue a lot, with hairstyles and adjustments and it never pushed my view back up. Unfortunately I am not any wiser than this afternoon so all I can say is "damn". The only thing showracemenu throws away for me after a reload is lip color, but I didn't bother to dig deeper there.[/quote']

- type showracemenu

- choose monli

- save game

- load the save again

- type showracemenu

The 1st person height always reverts back to vanilla 1st person height after quitting and loading, showracemenu can fix it until you quit the game again ... and so on

@ Zazemel

Sample pic:

Ok so basically the monli height is only correct after the monli.esp is manually accessed within the game by accessing showracemenu (right?). Could it be a load order problem? Uhm, try putting monli.esp as last file in load order? Sorry I do not understand everything right away, I wish I could blame it on not being a native speaker :D

Omg I almost forgot, very nice character u have there :)

And third, before i need to put a new post, did you ever notice that the monli always goes for the crotch or the ass in kill shots (1hd/2hd)? Not the chest. It's hilarious!

EDIT: I clumped together all my replies to save you the agony of multiple posts.

I TFC allot and get no errors. Though if I leave tfc on and save when I load it sends the cam way up. To fix it I just typed it again in the console.

Anyways' date=' if anyone wanted those nails I made there was a texture issue. >.> IT was bloody messy.

Turns out that helpful nail psd had the nails overlapping the skin on the edge of the nails on both sides. So I fixed them. The're flawless!

I also added the spectrum files incase anyone wants gloss. :P So if you downloaded the nails before replace them with this. :X

Pics time!

:D Last time I promise. I just felt guilty knowing the texture was glitched.

Wow Zazemel' date=' those nails are nothing but amazing! And here I am still trying to get a good single color. I will definitly check them out.

[/quote']

:D Thanks! I'm thinking of making more. I also added gloss to my character for the sake of it. lol I don't like how textureless the spectrum is in vanilla. D:

I'm even going to make the nails have more shine like they have real gloss on them xD

Well, awesome! Count me in to try every nail adjustment you make. Those little details are very important to me too. I just looked at the clock and realized I spend a good chunk of my free time just to make one set of nails (which turned out to look crap btw., almost like the first nail polish use of an undergrader with the supplies taken from moms handbag) But I will not give up yet. I thought of maybe adding little shiny stars or hearts on the nails, ... later.

Edit: Oh and maybe you could give me a tip how to tell in the texture file where the nail starts, that would be super helpful. When looking at the texture I do not really know what the orientation and borders of the nails will be in the finished product. Currently I do it by loading a save over and over and just look at the hand, but there has to be a better way, right?

Edit2: In case you wonder, I am not talking about the super helpful template from Kashim. Doing it with the template is really easy, thanks! But I went on to try making individual nails and something more individual for me...

Well I'm glad you are so eager to try them! lol

I'm still figuring most of it out but so far I have had to make a modified template for the nails since they have to match the vanilla one other wise textures bleed.

Gloss is pretty hard since the brighter the s file is the brighter the light is. But if it's not soft it looks really... Blocky.

There is a tip on each finger and thumb in the texture of the hands that is strictly skin at the front of the finger. In the psd he made the nail was going over it. >.<

So I ended up using the vanilla texture as a guide to erase out the nail parts that overlap the skin. Though I did have to brighten them allot.

Starting from vanilla textures sounds like a great idea, in these textures you can also see a lot better where the skin is supposed to be. The nails are longer though, but I don't mind.

Right now, there is only one esp after the monli.esp and that is the outfit you see in the pic. But it also happened, before I had put it there.

And you don't have that problem at all? You didn't coincidentally access the showracemenu before you checked out the height of your 1st person view and took the pictures a couple of pages ago, did you? :huh:

Oh and I can answer your question regarding the femalebody_1_s: the specular map doesn't need to contain a detailed structure like a normal texture. Zazemel just made the whole texture in one grey color (8x8 pixels), so that you get a high gloss effect from your character's skin.

Right now' date=' there is only one esp after the monli.esp and that is the outfit you see in the pic. But it also happend, before I put it there.

And you don't have that problem at all? You didn't coincidentally access the showracemenu before you checked out the height of your 1st person view and took the pictures a couple of pages ago, did you? :huh:

[/quote']

100% not because I loaded the game, exited the beeandbarb to market square and made the pictures, then quit to post them. Armor mod does not sound like it would do anything. Well, showracemenu it is then I guess :D (as long as it is working somehow...)

And also, I have like 35 mods active at the moment, who knows what changes that and where. I am about the point where suddenly all stops working and you must reinstall and restart from scratch. I know the routine from Oblivion, but so far I got lucky.

edit: "

Oh and I can answer your question regarding the femalebody_1_s: the specular map doesn't need to contain a detailed structure like a normal texture. Zazemel just made the whole texture in one grey color (8x8 pixels), so that you get a high gloss effect from your character's skin. "

Yeah I figured that out and quickly tried to hide my stupid question, but you were faster :) I am not so much into oily chars so I have removed the gloss for body and edited the hands file a little. The face on the other hand is fricken brilliant!

Also, nothing beats a little bit of dungeon crawling in Ustengrav after finally having your nails done in an appropriate matter, tyvm for the good work!

nln8_773_ucrey.jpg

- type showracemenu

- choose monli

- save game

- load the save again

- type showracemenu

@ Zazemel

Sample pic:

I don't seem to have the 1st person problem because the real 1st person mod recently changed the camera to be linked to a bone that does not wobble, meaning it changes with your characters skeleton.

So I'm at the proper height in 1st person. Even if I quit/load

Starting from vanilla textures sounds like a great idea' date=' in these textures you can also see a lot better where the skin is supposed to be. The nails are longer though, but I don't mind.

[/quote']

Though the texture does not affect the nail length, the mesh is responsible for that.

And third' date=' before i need to put a new post, did you ever notice that the monli always goes for the crotch or the ass in kill shots (1hd/2hd)? Not the chest. It's hilarious!

[/quote']

LOL Oblivion Deja vu.

Though the texture does not affect the nail length' date=' the mesh is responsible for that.

[/quote']

:o It will not overlap into the skin area (like because there is nail where there is supposed to be skin or vice verso) when i color out the nails then? This is awesome. Today I sortof gave up after some major learning progress, but tomorrow I am up for a new try.

Well' date=' showracemenu it is then I guess :D (as long as it is working somehow...)[/quote']

Umad, bro? :-)

I'm not that crazy to type in showracemenu every time I start up the game. The makeup would also be reset each time. I just do, what I've been doing all the time: I simply put the 1st person skeleton from jiitek's loli mod in my Skyrim folder.

And also' date=' I have like 35 mods active at the moment, who knows what changes that and where. I am about the point where suddenly all stops working and you must reinstall and restart from scratch. I know the routine from Oblivion, but so far I got lucky.[/quote']

35 is not that much. I had some 40 - 50 running, but not at the moment, though. And 50 mods isn't that much either. There are people, who're working near the maximum, which is 255 mods loaded. :-)

Yeah I figured that out and quickly tried to hide my stupid question' date=' but you were faster :) I am not so much into oily chars so I have removed the gloss for body and edited the hands file a little. The face on the other hand is fricken brilliant![/quote']

I'm also not a big fan of (extremely) shiny character. However, there is a really nice specular map, which is suitable for everyday life. You can find the oil body patch under the optional downloads of the Oriental beauty Women and Man mod. The lowest (first) intensity is quite well balanced.

I don't seem to have the 1st person problem because the real 1st person mod recently changed the camera to be linked to a bone that does not wobble' date=' meaning it changes with your characters skeleton.

So I'm at the proper height in 1st person. Even if I quit/load[/quote']

I don't use the real 1st person view mod. Never have.

Though the texture does not affect the nail length' date=' the mesh is responsible for that.

[/quote']

:o It will not overlap into the skin area (like because there is nail where there is supposed to be skin or vice verso) when i color out the nails then? This is awesome. Today I sortof gave up after some major learning progress, but tomorrow I am up for a new try.

If you look here. You can see the overlap. It's where the nail texture is going over the skin. since the one we were given was made that way and since all textures are designed like the vanilla, it overlaps.

Here is a screenshot and the texture comparison. I outlined the area that will only appear on the nails.

sdff.pngScreenShot61.png

Wow that book screenshot is like out of a movie. Thank's for the detailed explanation!

For a change I, respectively my little warrior princess, has "run" into a problem in Ustengrav. She cannot solve the whirwind sprint puzzle there. I think it is because she is too small and thus cannot reach the door in time. I know how the puzzle works, I have done it with my nord female rouge without any problems.

It is no biggie as I can just clip through but did you guys have the same problem?

I'm also not a big fan of (extremely) shiny character. However' date=' there is a really nice specular map, which is suitable for everyday life. You can find the oil body patch under the optional downloads of the Oriental beauty Women and Man mod. The lowest (first) intensity is quite well balanced.

First of all thank you for pointing me into the direction of this, I will try it out. I am currently using something similar but I cannot find from where I got it any more (some CBBE body texture replacer with slightly more muscle and whatnot, from the nexus, might aswell try to find a specific tree in a forest). It is very similar to the one you recommend only that the color of the stuff inside the glossy thingie file is grey, and not red. I wonder what the effect will be...

Edit: The effect is wow, I am a fan!

Wow that book screenshot is like out of a movie. Thank's for the detailed explanation!

For a change I' date=' respectively my little warrior princess, has "run" into a problem in Ustengrav. She cannot solve the whirwind sprint puzzle there. I think it is because she is too small and thus cannot reach the door in time. I know how the puzzle works, I have done it with my nord female rouge without any problems.

It is no biggie as I can just clip through but did you guys have the same problem?

[/quote']

I have a problem with some things that require me to be taller but that's about it. Nothing I can't jump my way out of.

Wish there was a way to make everyone acknowledge my character as something other than a knuckle dragging hairy creep giant. lol

Still funny to see I'm as tall as children and look a thousand times better.

I wonder if it is possible to replace the child race with this. :o

For a change I' date=' respectively my little warrior princess, has "run" into a problem in Ustengrav. She cannot solve the whirwind sprint puzzle there. I think it is because she is too small and thus cannot reach the door in time. I know how the puzzle works, I have done it with my nord female rouge without any problems.

[/quote']

I have a problem with some things that require me to be taller but that's about it. Nothing I can't jump my way out of.

Wish there was a way to make everyone acknowledge my character as something other than a knuckle dragging hairy creep giant. lol

If I remember correctly from reading posts on this forum people who tried to modify child race ran into the problem that the whole child race is designed/defined differently (like less actual body parts or whatnot) so they end up with always child head or other bugs. My approach would be to redo every child NPC from scratch as monli, as in make a customized adult version that works, assign Monli race in ck afterwards, but I dunno if that would work. For me this is okay, because those snotty nord children do not deserve to look as good as my character!

[/quote']

If I remember correctly from reading posts on this forum people who tried to exchange child race with something else ran into the problem that the whole child race is designed/defined differently (like less actual body parts or whatnot) so they end up with always child head or other bugs. For me this is okay, because those snotty nord children do not deserve to look as good as my character!

lol true.

Well one day there is going to be a children overhaul and we will see little orclings and lizards running around.

lol true.

Well one day there is going to be a children overhaul and we will see little orclings and lizards running around.

Lizard children, like Humpty Dumpty? An egg with a tail sticking out? (oh and legs of course) - and the death animation is you coming with a frying pan and making scrambled lizards. Sounds yummie!

lol true.

Lizard children' date=' like Humpty Dumpty? An egg with a tail sticking out? (oh and legs of course) - and the death animation is you coming with a frying pan and making scrambled lizards. Sounds yummie!

[/quote']

lmao

One last screenshot before i hit the sack, I think this one turned out pretty well. Not taking any chance with that filehoster this time so I upload it as attachment.

pic1 with an unp armor (white top and pants)

pic 2 without an armor that increases your landmasses (waistband)

post-50993-13597874961691_thumb.jpg

post-50993-13597874962594_thumb.jpg

@ CitizenFurin

Guess what! The 1st person bug is back....

Gawddamnit' date=' well I am using showracemanue a lot, with hairstyles and adjustments and it never pushed my view back up. Unfortunately I am not any wiser than this afternoon so all I can say is "damn". The only thing showracemenu throws away for me after a reload is lip color, but I didn't bother to dig deeper there.

RE: CBBE Loli race (fixed)

A bit of warning for you guys - dont use this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13931

+

TFC command too much, this resulted in a save game crash for me (This is the socond time, last time i had a earlier save to reload - this time my loli has to be scrapped Big Grin Thank god i didnt brake my main save o_O That would have been unbearable...)

Aehm, I am almost afraid to say, but the version 1.4 has been working for me for some time now without any problem. Maybe a conflict with other mod? I already posted screenshot, like the one with the broom, that was from DRT. Before doing anything else make a copy of the 1st save file, put write protection on and then put it in a banksafe!!! I am scared to hear of Yuki's demise due to mod conflict!

A little update on the nails, I found out you can select the texture of an armor mod as filler and then "fill" up your nails with matching color. But I bet you guys already knew that, is just a little hint for people who know even less than me xd. And with the femalehands_1_s.dds you can shape pretty forms like litte dots or stars (just not too many, like 3/nail or so tops) and use that instead of a pattern layer. Is very discreet and can only be seen in certain light, I like...

Here is a screenshot, you see the reflection dots, those will change with light source and position. Sorry, I am excited :)

nln8_50b_ucrey.jpg

Those reflection dots are superb! Are they brighter white bits on _s map? Imagine what patterns could be made using these~ ! :3

Sample pic:

She looks so cute ^_____^

Kashim' date=' the custom hair you used on yours wont show up in the creationkit drop down menu when making a new NPC. any ideas?

[/quote']

Did you download the "Fixed Inphy hair"? if yes - it contains ESP. In CK you must load this ESP file too.

She cannot solve the whirwind sprint puzzle there. I think it is because she is too small and thus cannot reach the door in time. I know how the puzzle works' date='

[/quote']

You can adjust a race's Acceleration with the CK. I haven't fully tested it (i've only adjusted Khajiits) so i can't give an ideal number. But you could try it out!

Ill try to make a better PSD for hands / nails, because i saw that over-the-border coloring too =(

Well it took me some time because its damn near impossible to tell where the nails end on the default hand texture (i did not use monli hands this time because of ruff texture job on them.. Those pink nails where so bright, that in order to overlay them texturing had to go over to the skin too T_T) But i made, i think, a decent template this time:

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?lxfffa5ckivyraa

[spoiler=Screenshots for nails from not yet deleted Yuki T_T]

2ynpily.jpg

2vb4kgo.jpg

23shcw0.jpg

2wfu5pw.jpg

Oh Kasim! Beautiful work! You must release Yuki as a follower/companion. You must! Please? Quite simply' date=' one of the most amazing characters I've seen in a great while! Every time I see her in your sig I'm blown away!

[/quote']

I have no idea how to do that :D + its not like you cannot make a char similar to her using first couple pages of this thread. =)

Yeah, but chances are good that I won't be able to get her face looking like yours. ;)