CBBE Loli race (fixed)

@CitizenFurin What is the name of the outfit that your character is wearing the one with the succubus wings I think is the wings used haven't found the black wings yet did find some butterfly wings though and what is the name of the blue dress?

Hello and sorry for late answer! I used http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13067 for the wings. Or do you mean the dark angel wings from the other screenshot? Those are from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10658. The blue dress is from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=14642. Butterfly wings sounds very nice' date=' I did not see on the Nexus. Got a link by chance?

New screenshot, changed hairtype/color with apache update...

Also a youtube link for Vocaloid "holograms", that what's the technology was made for, not for Tupac or whatever he is called! Check it out is really mindblowing technology and Japanese use it for Miku and others since 2010... I would totaly go see such a live concert, but it will never come to my country, not in my lifetime anyway.

@Kashim: Wow the face got even better with cat ears! I checked again in Elin mod, because of tails there, and Elinmod definitly uses beastskeleton! You can see even without looking in editor, when blood hits you, your "invisible" Khajit tail becomes bloody and shows.

There is also a question in one picture. :-)

I can answer that, the skeleton in Monli folder defines amongst other things the height of your 1st person view (not 3rd person as you write). By having it in seperate Monli folder you can have normal skeleton for all other races, meaning you can have for example a Lydia with huge "tracks of land" (unless a UNP armor mod redefines them as the armor mods overwrite the default skeleton with what the armor was made for) and at the same time a slim and small avatar. When Monli is correctly installed there is no use for setscale command as the character automatically starts smaller. If your Monli character has the size of a Nord something is fishy in the state of Denmark. Hope this helps.

Did anyone try a clean install of repacked mod + editor on top of it? My monli race was installed mostly w/o NMM to test things out :D I would like to know how it works - does the YgNord go away.

On the previous page, skybird, posted that it still has YgNord but i suspect he/she installed the update on top of old one.

how do i use the ck to change the 1st person skeleton path to elsweyr ? (lol get it !)

I cant find that file although i have YII-TECHNIQUES UNP loli mod installed too o_O

I think that's the only reason the mod works is because of that mod. I think it has a compatibility that the Monli does not have on it's own.

how do i use the ck to change the 1st person skeleton path to elsweyr ? (lol get it !)

I cant find that file although i have YII-TECHNIQUES UNP loli mod installed too o_O

I think that's the only reason the mod works is because of that mod. I think it has a compatibility that the Monli does not have on it's own.

This mod is the one:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6002

But if you want to use it than you have to figure out by yourself :rolleyes:

..... Dude.... Were you trying to use ygNord all this time????????? :D The name of race and this edited mod is MONLI :D That race was just above in your screenshot - YgNord is a side effect of enhanced editor - its not ment for it to work here properly' date=' i deleted some of the files needed for it to run for smaller archive :D

P.S. - i saw your latest post - cute loli =)

[/quote']

LMAO You're right! How could I not notice this? I mist have been looking for L instead of M. lol My eyes are not that great.

Thanks to your mod!

BTW. I tried the retexture for the nails and they are still superbright even though they are blue. >.<

I think I'm going to try an retexture them for my sake.

ScreenShot56.png

..... Dude.... Were you trying to use ygNord all this time????????? :D The name of race and this edited mod is MONLI :D That race was just above in your screenshot - YgNord is a side effect of enhanced editor - its not ment for it to work here properly' date=' i deleted some of the files needed for it to run for smaller archive :D

[/quote']

LMAO You're right! How could I not notice this? I mist have been looking for L instead of M. lol My eyes are not that great.

Thanks to your mod!

BTW. I tried the retexture for the nails and they are still superbright even though they are blue. >.<

ScreenShot56.png

If you have Photoshop i made a .PSD for nails.

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?1fmaus1vphhu3fh

- When editing the Layer for decorations, use the color layer (below) to create a selection, that way you will not go over the borders

- Color layer is set to Overlay, in order to keep the texture of nails

- To change the color of nails:

1) Select color layer

2) Press Ctrl + U

3) Play with Hue | Saturation | Lightness until you find the color you want

4) Merge layers

5) Save as DXT5 DD3 (.dds) Download plugin for .dds here

[/quote']

Thanks to your mod!

ScreenShot56.png

I do. I also have a dds extension. I just don't know how to save them.

[/quote']

Thanks to your mod!

ScreenShot56.png

I do. I also have a dds extension. I just don't know how to save them.

See the post above - i edited it :D

Are not the nails so "bright" because of female_1_s.dds. If I understand that correctly, by comparing to the hands of vanilla for example, the layer there is basically black with a few white spots, while the fingernails of the Monli chars are more or less all white. I suspect that is why they glow like neon in the game. Am I right? So for a different color and less brightness you would have to change this file too?

Are not the nails so "bright" because of female_1_s.dds. If I understand that correctly' date=' by comparing to the hands of vanilla for example, the layer there is basically black with a few white spots, while the fingernails of the Monli chars are more or less all white. I suspect that is why they glow like neon in the game. Am I right? So for a different color and less brightness you would have to change this file too?

[/quote']

There is no such file in Monli texture folder - if you added it from another mod, i cannot tell if the edit on that is neceddary. If you femalehands_1_s.dds - it just adds a bit of reflection - see attachment.

Is not there? Weird, I cannot remember it from an other mod :huh:

Anyhow I quickly tried to make it black and it seemed to take the color away, not the brightness. So my next best guess is that the white area is the "canvas" for the color of the nails. I really would like to know where the neon effect is coming from too. femalehands_1_msn seems the next best candidate as messing with the msn file in the body textures changed the shinieness and shadows there. It is so frustrating to know squat about all this and just go by trial and error :huh:

Edit: Oh nevermind it is the reflection then, see what I mean I know squat :(

Edit2: I looked in the zip file i got from here a few days ago, and there was a femalehands_1_s... Maybe you have removed it in the process of reorganizing the files for packaging?

What i tried is add a text layer to the texture file and then make japanese looking characters on the fingernails. That worked so , so. But I am not happy with it.

Is not there? Weird' date=' I cannot remember it from an other mod :huh:

Anyhow I quickly tried to make it black and it seemed to take the color away, not the brightness. So my next best guess is that the white area is the "canvas" for the color of the nails. I really would like to know where the neon effect is coming from too. femalehands_1_msn seems the next best candidate as messing with the msn file in the body textures changed the shinieness and shadows there. It is so frustrating to know squat about all this and just go by trial and error :huh:

Edit: Oh nevermind it is the reflection then, see what I mean I know squat :(

[/quote']

See my post above - no neon glow. When saving retexture you need to merge the layers, i added this step to the first post of the thread too.

Ok great' date=' now that I have figured this out what will happen to my lifetime? Will you take responsibility for opening the box of Pandora???? :P

(pic not resized this time for better view on nails and Crag-Jumper monli, she's cute as Monli)

Edit: Time 4 toenails...

Looks a bit like french nails :D only Blue :D

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/2011/07/french_manicure.jpg

Yup, not bad for first attempt, I like it. The color was just a first attempt, it will take me a while to find a good one that fits to many armor mixes.

The toenails have a not very nice base texture, so I think instead of starting from scratch I will try to find a good toenail texture with more detail and then start working from there.

To the batcave!

I can answer that' date=' the skeleton in Monli folder defines amongst other things the height of your 1st person view (not 3rd person as you write).[/quote']

Sorry, but that is simply not true. I wouldn't have written that and taken the pictures to clarify the situation, if I hadn't tried it before. It's exactly like stated in the pictures. Perhaps the creator of the Monli Race simply overlooked the 1st person skeleton (and that it's used by all races) or he didn't intend to change the 1st person height or he simply didn't bother or ...

With my question in one of the pictures, I just wanted to know, what's the difference between the skeleton files from the Monli Pack and Kashim's skeleton files, which he put up in his first post. He already answered it and said, that his skeleton also changes the size of weapons, so that the weapons aren't huge, when used with Monli characters.

By having it in seperate Monli folder you can have normal skeleton for all other races' date=' meaning you can have for example a Lydia with huge "tracks of land" (unless a UNP armor mod redefines them as the armor mods overwrite the default skeleton with what the armor was made for) and at the same time a slim and small avatar. When Monli is correctly installed there is no use for setscale command as the character automatically starts smaller.[/quote']

I understand that perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact, that the skeleton files in the Monli folder only influence the 3rd person and the visible weapon size (as also stated by Kashim) of the Monli race and not the 1st person view. Maybe there are other (3rd person) things, too, which are affected. I don't know about such things. But the 1st person view is definitely not concerned by these skeleton files.

If your Monli character has the size of a Nord something is fishy in the state of Denmark. Hope this helps.

Never had a problem with the height. The Monli Race has always been as small as it's supposed to be.

I can answer that' date=' the skeleton in Monli folder defines amongst other things the height of your 1st person view (not 3rd person as you write).[/quote']

Sorry, but that is simply not true. I wouldn't have written that and taken the pictures to clarify the situation, if I hadn't tried it before. It's exactly like stated in the pictures. Perhaps the creator of the Monli Race simply overlooked the 1st person skeleton (and that it's used by all races) or he didn't intend to change the 1st person height or he simply didn't bother or ...

With my question in one of the pictures, I just wanted to know, what's the difference between the skeleton files from the Monli Pack and Kashim's skeleton files, which he put up in his first post. He already answered it and said, that his skeleton also changes the size of weapons, so that the weapons aren't huge, when used with Monli characters.

By having it in seperate Monli folder you can have normal skeleton for all other races' date=' meaning you can have for example a Lydia with huge "tracks of land" (unless a UNP armor mod redefines them as the armor mods overwrite the default skeleton with what the armor was made for) and at the same time a slim and small avatar. When Monli is correctly installed there is no use for setscale command as the character automatically starts smaller.[/quote']

I understand that perfectly fine, but it doesn't change the fact, that the skeleton files in the Monli folder only influence the 3rd person and the visible weapon size (as also stated by Kashim) of the Monli race and not the 1st person view. Maybe there are other (3rd person) things, too, which are affected. I don't know about such things. But the 1st person view is definitely not concerned by these skeleton files.

If your Monli character has the size of a Nord something is fishy in the state of Denmark. Hope this helps.

Never had a problem with the height. The Monli Race has always been as small as it's supposed to be.

Okay but why is my 1st person view then approximately at the height of the table of the store in Riverwood? I have not installed any other mode that could affect my characters height (I mean point of view of height). I have to look UP to talk to the store owner. If it is not the skeleton the what is it? Or said otherwise, why does it seem to work for me and not for you?

I googled (not much to find there), but this mod on the nexus uses the skeleton.nif for the effect.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3265

Edit: I see now! Sorry I did not understand the 1st person skeleton part before. Let's see, nope I don't have a 1st_person/skeleton.nif in my folder. Then why does it seem to work for me, I am so confussed... Sorry for giving wrong advice!

I didn't know the nexus mod you linked, but the mod exactly does, what I found out:

You have to replace the skeleton.nif in the folder

/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson

to change the 1st person height, because it's simply the standard skeleton for 1st person view for all races.

ALSO EDIT:

Just saw your edit. So we're clear now. :-)

But I really don't know, why it should work for you without changing that particular skeleton file.

Are you really sure, the height is lower for you?

I didn't know the nexus mod you linked' date=' but the mod exactly does, what I found out:

You have to replace the skeleton.nif in the folder

/meshes/actors/character/_1stperson

to change the 1st person height, because it's simply the standard skeleton for 1st person view for all races.

ALSO EDIT:

Just saw your edit. So we're clear now. :-)

But I really don't know, why it should work for you without changing that particular skeleton file.

Are you really sure, the height is lower for you?

[/quote']

Uhm, it seems fine for me, I make a screenshot. Maybe I am just not observant enough to see the difference with vanilla? Be right back.

Edit: Okay here is my screenshots, I left the GUI in this time... It is looking good to me, but I must admit i have never tried playing a huge Orc or something like this, is this the default height? Does this look any different than what you experience?

1. I have the impression i look upwards to Lydia and she looks down

2. Buying from Grelka

3. Looking at a barrel

4. Zoomed out from 3

nln8_b54_ucrey.jpgnln8_120_ucrey.jpgnln8_eb4_ucrey.jpgnln8_08f_ucrey.jpg

Yeah, your sight is definitely lower than default.

Also ...

... Skyrim can now officially be considered pretty fucked up.

I uninstalled all race mods (and some other stuff) and got myself a clean save and it works now without the 1st person skeleton!

In fact, if I use the 1st person skeleton now, it lowers the 1st person view further in addition to the already lowered sight with the default monli skeleton. So that it's like you're almost crawling on the floor. :-)

I don't get it really. It seems the monli author has indeed redirected the 1st person skeleton to use the one in the monli directory, else I doubt this would be possible.

So, yeah ... I'm as clueless now. Maybe there was some kind of conflict with my setup before???

Guess, I'm supposed to mod less and play more ... :-(

Let's never talk about skeletons again.