CBBE Loli race (fixed)

Because it was so late yesterday' date=' I couldn't give a detailed impression on this mod. So here we go now:

These are the pics of my toon after all the changes mentioned in the following.

- The textures provided by Kashim in the starting post, are actually designed for CBBE v3 curvy body. When you use them, there is a really ugly shadow below the breasts. I switched to Caliente's slim body textures (diffuse map only), which improved the situation quite a bit, but didn't get rid of the shadows entirely. I also used Caliente's Texture Blender to give the pubic area some bushy hair and paler pink nipples (included with Texture Blender).

--> I'd recommend using the CBBE v3 slim textures for this race, if you don't want to take the included textures from the Monli Pack.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

- The face textures included are also very bright. If you look at your character, you see a rather noticable difference in brightness / color between the body and the face. I found the new, official Face Pack provided on Caliente's CBBE v3 mod page to be a really good solution for this. The Face Pack is based on the "Pretty Face Pack" by tktk1.

--> Of course, the CBBE v3 face pack fits nearly perfectly with Caliente's body texture mentioned above.

- I didn't like the headmesh that much, which is recommended in the first post and offered for download to replace the standard headmesh with the elven ears, which is included in the Monli Race Pack. Both headmeshes seem to be the round faced mesh from RAN, which is available on the Nexus (minus the ears). In particular, what I don't like about the mesh are the puffy cheeks. After some testing with the different head meshes, I came to the conclusion, that RAN's headmesh type A works very well with the body. It's not as mature as the vanilla one, but not as puffy as the round faced one. Also, the nose is more tiny and cute with Type A than with vanilla. It's a good balance.

--> I'd recommend using RAN's Type A headmesh instead, if you don't want the elven ears.

- Because I like my females athletic, I gave the Monli a sporty sexy look with the excellent Sporty Sexy Normal Map.

- Furthermore, I don't think the Enhanced Character Editor, which is suggested for installing, is necessary. In fact, I missed the ability to adjust the eye depth, because the Enhanced Character Editor let's you tilt the eye instead. I don't find this as useful as changing eye depth.

- I also didn't use the bigger eyes.

- I used the oil body patch (lowest intensity) from the optional downloads section of Oriental beauty women and men for a sweaty / shiny look on the character.

- The last thing for now: I really wonder, why this hasn't come up way more often until now, but the 1st person view isn't changed at all by the entries in the Skyrim.ini, which are suggested in the starting post. These entries only adjust the 3rd person camera! To adjust the 1st person view, the 1stperson skeleton.nif has to be edited.

I searched quite a bit for a solution to this, but it's literally right in front of us. Simply download the 1st person skeleton from the other Loli mod YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS Young Tight...Complete Loli v0.3 + Random Stuff. The download can be found in the FAQ section under 1st person. This should definitely be added to the first post or even better, integrated in a complete package.

So, I think it's a good idea, that Kashim tries to combine all the single donwloads into one convient pack.

As for head mesh - I wanted those puffy cheeks to make the lolis more child-like, pointy jaw lines are not exactly normal looking on a kid :D . Camera settings in first page are ment to be just for 3RD person, the skeleton provides a decent changes for 1st person, you can use skeleton from YII, but for me its ok the way it is :D Enhanced Editor contains some useful stuff in it, like eye-glow, scripts for vampires etc. You can delete the files you dont want and keep the deeded ones =)

This is the most I can get to work from this mod. I've tried a vanilla run and got the same results. I feel like I'm missing important files.

BTW the only way I can get it to run is when I use the original unedited files. Using anything else keeps it from showing up as a race or CTD once I select the race.

ScreenShot46.jpg

..... Dude.... Were you trying to use ygNord all this time????????? :D The name of race and this edited mod is MONLI :D That race was just above in your screenshot - YgNord is a side effect of enhanced editor - its not ment for it to work here properly' date=' i deleted some of the files needed for it to run for smaller archive :D

P.S. - i saw your latest post - cute loli =)

i need something fixed so that low to the ground cam is only on monli race

First person cam will be low only for monli, unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.

Different and definitly not bad' date=' the smaller noses with the suggested headmesh are an improvement imo. About the other issues you had, with shadows for example, I didn't notice that. Maybe I overlooked, maybe it was not there? The slimmer or rounder face is a matter of preference I believe, I like both versions.[/quote']

The real reason for the shadows is one of the optional downloads, for example, the "texture with stockings". If you use the standard Monli textures, you'll be perfectly fine with no shadows at all. Here is a comparison of what I mean: The dark areas make a huge difference ingame.

shadowscomparisonciugg.jpg

As for head mesh - I wanted those puffy cheeks to make the lolis more child-like' date=' pointy jaw lines are not exactly normal looking on a kid :D .

[...']

Enhanced Editor contains some useful stuff in it, like eye-glow, scripts for vampires etc. You can delete the files you dont want and keep the deeded ones =)

I have to correct some statements: it seems the Enhanced Character Editor is doing some other things to the game. For instance, the puffy cheeks aren't that puffy at all, when installing the monli race only and they aren't puffy with the other headmesh either. In fact, the rounded headmesh is rather good on its own. To be honest, I had installed the Editor a while back on a regular game to enhance the chargen capabilities and I already noticed there, that it's messig around with things I didn't want. I guess, I just don't like the Editor and its changes. :-)

BTW: There are already scripts included in the Monli Race pack itself, so the scripts from the Editor probably aren't necessary seeing as they would overwrite each other anyway. Can anybody clear that up?

Camera settings in first page are ment to be just for 3RD person' date=' the skeleton provides a decent changes for 1st person, you can use skeleton from YII, but for me its ok the way it is :D[/quote']

Maybe this should be pointed out in the first post. For me the lower 1st person cam is a must.

First person cam will be low only for monli' date=' unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.[/quote']

The 1st person cam affects all races exactly like the 3rd person modifications, because this special skeleton.nif is not extra for the monli race. The mesh (from the other loli mod) has to be copied to >> \meshes\actors\character\_1stperson << to take effect at all, which is shared between all races. You have to delete it, when you stop playing small and want to have the normal height again.

The path to the 1st person skeleton has to be changed in the Monli_Race.esp file through the CK, if you want to have it seperate from the other races.

Actually, after finding that out, I was wondering, what the two additional skeleton downloads are really for. They don't seem to change anything really compared to the skeleton files, which are included in the Monli_v2 pack. For the record: I'm talking about the "skeleton.nif" and "skeleton_female.nif" in this directory "meshes\actors\character\Monli".

BTW: What do you guys think? CBBE or UNP?

post-13540-13597874934274_thumb.jpg

post-13540-13597874935127_thumb.jpg

Different and definitly not bad' date=' the smaller noses with the suggested headmesh are an improvement imo. About the other issues you had, with shadows for example, I didn't notice that. Maybe I overlooked, maybe it was not there? The slimmer or rounder face is a matter of preference I believe, I like both versions.[/quote']

The real reason for the shadows is one of the optional downloads, for example, the "texture with stockings". If you use the standard Monli textures, you'll be perfectly fine with no shadows at all. Here is a comparison of what I mean: The dark areas make a huge difference ingame.

shadowscomparisonciugg.jpg

As for head mesh - I wanted those puffy cheeks to make the lolis more child-like' date=' pointy jaw lines are not exactly normal looking on a kid :D .

[...']

Enhanced Editor contains some useful stuff in it, like eye-glow, scripts for vampires etc. You can delete the files you dont want and keep the deeded ones =)

I have to correct some statements: it seems the Enhanced Character Editor is doing some other things to the game. For instance, the puffy cheeks aren't that puffy at all, when installing the monli race only and they aren't puffy with the other headmesh either. In fact, the rounded headmesh is rather good on its own. To be honest, I had installed the Editor a while back on a regular game to enhance the chargen capabilities and I already noticed there, that it's messig around with things I didn't want. I guess, I just don't like the Editor and its changes. :-)

BTW: There are already scripts included in the Monli Race pack itself, so the scripts from the Editor probably aren't necessary seeing as they would overwrite each other anyway. Can anybody clear that up?

Camera settings in first page are ment to be just for 3RD person' date=' the skeleton provides a decent changes for 1st person, you can use skeleton from YII, but for me its ok the way it is :D[/quote']

Maybe this should be pointed out in the first post. For me the lower 1st person cam is a must.

First person cam will be low only for monli' date=' unless you paste Monli skeletons to all races :D

3rd person camera is edited from Skyrim.INI, and that affects ALL chars.[/quote']

The 1st person cam affects all races exactly like the 3rd person modifications, because this special skeleton.nif is not extra for the monli race. The mesh (from the other loli mod) has to be copied to >> \meshes\actors\character\_1stperson << to take effect at all, which is shared between all races. You have to delete it, when you stop playing small and want to have the normal height again.

The path to the 1st person skeleton has to be changed in the Monli_Race.esp file through the CK, if you want to have it seperate from the other races.

Actually, after finding that out, I was wondering, what the two additional skeleton downloads are really for. They don't seem to change anything really compared to the skeleton files, which are included in the Monli_v2 pack. For the record: I'm talking about the "skeleton.nif" and "skeleton_female.nif" in this directory "meshes\actors\character\Monli".

BTW: What do you guys think? CBBE or UNP?

Thanks for the detailed info =) Im not that experienced in this stuff so any advice is nice. You think i should remove the editor from the pack? I thought skeletons that are located in Monli folder onli affect Monli race (camera and stuff) not the whole game.

Ill replace the textures with the ones from Slim CBBE (Once i find them ^_^ )

Pictures say more than a thousand words. There is also a question in one picture. :-)

As for the CBBE texture: you have to download the CBBE full pack manually to your HDD, because everything's in there. Then unzip the file and go to the options folder. There is a slim folder and if you follow the path further, then you'll eventually reach the slim textures.

Pictures say more than a thousand words. There is also a question in one picture. :-)

As for the CBBE texture: you have to download the CBBE full pack manually to your HDD' date=' because everything's in there. Then unzip the file and go to the options folder. There is a slim folder and if you follow the path further, then you'll eventually reach the slim textures.

[/quote']

I pasted those skeletons as optional for those who dont like default Monli skeleton = Weapons are the same size as vanilla in Monli by default. I like proportional weapons. Although now these skeletons are included in the base install archive.

Here is an archive without editor and w/o YgNord + the textures of body are updated from CBBE slim & i made the shadows beneath her breasts even lighter in PS(although i like those puffy cheeks so ill add a seperate link for editor)

¤ http://www.mediafire.com/?asclpwgpaznl0bc

post-39235-13597874939978_thumb.jpg

i havent figured out how to change the path in the ck if thats what you mean ' date=' how do i do it ? its so i can make it compatible with real 1st person view

[/quote']

Ill make an archive with that file for NMM install instead of using CK.

Can I use the race edited v2 and just overright everything I have already and continue to play fine? I didnt know the cheeks were from the enhanced edit' date=' they irked me so much. ;;

[/quote']

And that is why i always suggest using NMM to install, deinstall... Well you can do this but bare in mind that the useless files i removed, like all the YgNord bits, will stay in your Data folder =|

@ Kashim & unspunreality

Yep, that's exactly the same reason I use NMM.

If you permanently installed and uninstalled mods, then it would be a fuckin' pain in the ass to keep track of all the files, which need to be removed.

And Kashim is right. I simply recommend uninstalling the character editor, if you wanna get rid of it.

@ emmalong

I have no idea. Never used that mod. The file, Kashim and I are talking about doesn't do anything like that. It simply lowers the first person view to get in line with the 3rd person view. Granted you edited the Skyrim.ini as described by Kashim in the first post.

Hi Kashim. Thanks for your sweet work. My new Monli kickass girl looks even prettier then before :). The only thing I change is the setscale. I use 1.20. That way I dont have to mess with the camera settings and clothes seem to fit her well (I use the Dimclothes as I use UNP dimonized body as default for the adult females)

But the puffy thingie doesnt work as it should I think. When I do showracemenu and I go look at the ynord my game goes ctd or locks. For test I started a new game, I could create a Ynord till I wanted to change the ugly male into a female then ctd again.

Think I fooled more with messing with meshes and textures then the actual game ;). The females in Skyrim look great but the males are still horrible.

Cheers

Hi Kashim. Thanks for your sweet work. My new Monli kickass girl looks even prettier then before :). The only thing I change is the setscale. I use 1.20. That way I dont have to mess with the camera settings and clothes seem to fit her well (I use the Dimclothes as I use UNP dimonized body as default for the adult females)

But the puffy thingie doesnt work as it should I think. When I do showracemenu and I go look at the ynord my game goes ctd or locks. For test I started a new game' date=' I could create a Ynord till I wanted to change the ugly male into a female then ctd again.

Think I fooled more with messing with meshes and textures then the actual game ;). The females in Skyrim look great but the males are still horrible.

Cheers

[/quote']

You are not supposed to choose YgNord, did you redownload the files? I updated it (I think i finally removed YgNord). Monli <-- is the race to choose / use.

Aye' date='I downloaded puffy 2h ago and now again, Ygnord race is still there.

I now use the meshes and textures of that mod but not the .esp file. I have feel I have more ctd when using showracemenu with that .esp activated.

[/quote']

Wierd >_> If anything i still have the link for previous mashup. Dunno how you guys keep on getting errors, im running the very first set of everything and simply switch textures from time to time...

250l855.jpg

6nurv8.jpg