• 3 months later...

All the meshes for the cat peens are purple and I can't figure out why. Got the 'missing texture' default look to'em. I'll edit this if I can't figure it out.

Edit: At least for Scar and the Panther with gold collar, not the snow leapord

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried adding this earlier today with NMM and moved it after SBCMF and MNC, but it still crashes me to desktop before loading the menu. Is this my fault, or a compatibility issue of some sort? I can't mod well.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if you're still supporting this mod, but I'm having an issue similar to someone from before, but I don't understand the supposed fix; so the cock n balls ain't showing up for me, but the cats aren't showing up in Creature Framework at all. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing wrong lmao. If you could help me out, that'd be lovely

1 hour ago, Zendichez said:

I don't know if you're still supporting this mod, but I'm having an issue similar to someone from before, but I don't understand the supposed fix; so the cock n balls ain't showing up for me, but the cats aren't showing up in Creature Framework at all. I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing wrong lmao. If you could help me out, that'd be lovely

Might want to try checking out this guide here:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Creature Framework can be a bit tricky to set up, but I may be able to help if you paste the error that is displayed in the console. it should be something along the lines of

[CF] Creature not registered

if the game isn't recognizing the cats. Alternatively, try selecting one of the cats with a puppet spell (n by default) and checking what CF says in the MCM under the 'puppet' tab.

On 3/19/2021 at 5:48 AM, BluByt3 said:

Might want to try checking out this guide here:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Creature Framework can be a bit tricky to set up, but I may be able to help if you paste the error that is displayed in the console. it should be something along the lines of

[CF] Creature not registered

if the game isn't recognizing the cats. Alternatively, try selecting one of the cats with a puppet spell (n by default) and checking what CF says in the MCM under the 'puppet' tab.

Thanks for the response, but I had so many issues with my mods that I ended up deleting all of them and reinstalling Skyrim, this time installing mods manually instead of using Vortex. When I reinstalled the mod, the dicks finally appeared, but now the sheaths are white and textureless (but oddly enough, the cocks themselves are fine). Much less of an issue now, but still kinda bugging me. Any idea how to fix it?

4 hours ago, Zendichez said:

Thanks for the response, but I had so many issues with my mods that I ended up deleting all of them and reinstalling Skyrim, this time installing mods manually instead of using Vortex. When I reinstalled the mod, the dicks finally appeared, but now the sheaths are white and textureless (but oddly enough, the cocks themselves are fine). Much less of an issue now, but still kinda bugging me. Any idea how to fix it?

Hm - that sounds like the plugin isn't properly reading the textures. My guess would be to first make sure you have all of the texture files in the right place - the mod reads from the following directories:

actors\sabercat\
actors\tt_animals\

If that doesn't work, open up SSEEdit and make sure nothing else is overriding the texture sets from the mod.

It also may be possible that the latest LE version of Big Cat Followers doesn't quite work perfectly with Bad Dog's mod, as the version he made it for is quite old now. As long as everything else is working though, it should be a pretty easy fix. Just as a disclaimer, I don't run LE, so I don't really know what exactly might be going wrong.

• 1 year later...

Has there been any more updated version to this mod for LE? Curious

Also what animation packs are compatible with this? I have a few installed and I don't seem to have any that triggers after the "hey boy give me some love" dialogue option (if that's a feature)

Also it seems that I'm getting the purple missing texture penis that's been mentioned previous when using the latest version of MNC :(

• 11 months later...

Would this mod work with a recent SE setup (created fresh in the past few months)? I also don't know if I should use the LE or SE version of the Big Cats Mounts & Followers mod as a prereq.

There's also the "SE Update" of this mod by BluByt3, but the title suggests that's not working anymore.

Basically, the information that's available is fairly unclear. So I don't know if it is possible that this mod will work for/with an up-to-date modded setup.