Some new zombie and goblin animations

GrimReaper

First off, I knew that someone mentioned those new animations in an existing thread, but I think they deserve their own thread. Anyway, pictures!

up001127.jpg

up001126.jpg

up001125.jpg

You can find them here: http://up.mnty.net/img/up001128.7z

That bein said, just downloading them won't do you any good unless you know how to add them to your game. Another thing is that those animations are not ready for Lovers yet, someone would need to to some heavy tweaking to get them to work with xLovers. Also inside the .kf there are mentioned bones like "brest" (prolly just misspelled) and some other stuff. Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

Edit: For those having trouble getting this to work in their games ThatOne has made an esp to make it easy for you (he also included some detailed instructions on how to install this mod). You will still need the data in the link above from this post.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11324

Guest Donkey
Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

Well this could pose a problem. No modification means you can't fix it for lovers with pk. And even if you do you can't upload it here. ouch.:P

Well then you need to ask the author to fix for lovers with pk. and include an ini and and then it should be pretty straight forward to add into your game.

From a picture alone i can't really see how good an animation looks. Do you have any ingame footage ?? or how the animations moves ??

Aaaaand it seems the author doesn't want his work to be redistributed or modified.

Well this could pose a problem. No modification means you can't fix it for lovers with pk. And even if you do you can't upload it here. ouch.:P

Well then you need to ask the author to fix for lovers with pk. and include an ini and and then it should be pretty straight forward to add into your game.

From a picture alone i can't really see how good an animation looks. Do you have any ingame footage ?? or how the animations moves ??

I don't think the author really bothers with that. From what I can get from the readme, it says more or less "take it as it is, when you don't know how to get the animations in the game, your problem."

The animation looks nice and smooth in nifskope, so I think they will look pretty nice in the game.

I don't think the author really bothers with that. From what I can get from the readme' date=' it says more or less "take it as it is, when you don't know how to get the animations in the game, your problem."

[/quote']

Here's a machine translation of the .txt file included in the archive:

No redistribution allowed not redistribute any modification, etc.

With people I only know how to use

Note the following:

-Expression is not wearing

· Penance is assigned in accordance with the timing because it does not use a synchronization process of nif Morph except GobMM1

-Because they make according to your own figure basically, when used in HGEC part does not fit there may be subtle (unverified)

I don't think the author really bothers with that. From what I can get from the readme' date=' it says more or less "take it as it is, when you don't know how to get the animations in the game, your problem."

[/quote']

Here's a machine translation of the .txt file included in the archive:

No redistribution allowed not redistribute any modification, etc.

With people I only know how to use

Note the following:

-Expression is not wearing

· Penance is assigned in accordance with the timing because it does not use a synchronization process of nif Morph except GobMM1

-Because they make according to your own figure basically, when used in HGEC part does not fit there may be subtle (unverified)

gdfgde.png

Why?! Honestly!

You know' date=' I'm really sick of these asshole foreigners not wanting to share their work

But they post pictures teasing us.

Fuck them

[/quote']

Lots of western modders are the same way. It's a shame, we could have so many wonderful mods if not for all the THIS IS MINE YOU MAY NOT REDISTRIBUTE OR MODIFY IT OR I'LL TAKE DOWN EVERYTHING I EVER DID IN A CHILDISH TANTRUM GRAAGH bullshit.

The same moder was on shy with his goblin animations.

IN "what mod is this thread" on "page 257" there are the pictures of it , but you cant see them , because shy is down... Someone posted links to the pictures but from shy.

but if you type in google " Oblivion Goblin sex " then on pictures you see the goblin animations of page 257.

you must scroll down a bit to find it on google.

I have got that animations but , the moder has a password in the win rar file , and also the text.dat that it isnt allowed to modifie it...

Sorry for mistakes.

HAHAHA! I just noticed something. Go to page 258 on that thread, when Tesla said that the anims were never publicly released, I said "Why! Honestly!" and I said the exact same thing in this thread! XD

Anyways, yeah. Who ever has been making those anims doesn't like releasing their stuff. But maybe he'll change his mind.

it's a really pretty race... still i like the reskined moonshadow a lil bit more, they go for sweet looking elves, so no animations release for now?,ph well, goblin suit... like the meshes some creative guy used for the "monster" races? those look neat, still i think those do not share the "beast" skelleton, wonder if we could make a new skelleton that could move beast and people just the same, nah, too complicated

Open the .nifs in nifskope, not in blender. nif-file can contain meshes or meshes and animations, the latter is the case here. In nifskope you will see that the goblins are actually animated.

kf-files can only contain animations. The goblin-nifs contain both geometry and animations for said geometry. That's why they look strange if you open them in blender, you can't just apply this kind of nif-file to a skeleton like you do with kf-files.

That's why I said these animations would need some heavy editing to be compatible with Lovers. As of now, these animations would only work as a pose mod.

really then show what numbers they are ??

I tried goblins and zombies they just look like still images too me.

Goblins only has a few creature animations but zombie are just still mesh witch an npc will move forward and backward.

i looked through the files and none of them resemblence anything in the pictures from the first post of this thread ???

Is there a different link from the first post ??

So far it just look like a pose mod.

I think it would be better to start from scratch and create new templates. Even if you rename them i don't see how they will be any usable for lovers creatures in this state. You need 4 animations 3 for stages and 1 orgasm stage.

The way the Goblin looks in blender for me. It would take a miracle to get them anywhere near ground level.

numbers?

i only can get the character animation to work. Kf dont the ini

Example: take GobM31.kf copy 4 times and rename it to all Deff or Off i dont remember but use it on what ever animation that matches whit it

just like motion 44

I found the animations on an other site with other actors in the motions , they are already working at his screnshots and in the comments is something about the plan to put this animations into lovers or he mean it isnt good for lovers `? well google translate is a bit bad for translation. maybe iam completly wrong... but i found only this screenshots sorry for disapointig :/.

titskyrim.blog.fc2.com

copy and paste in into google. i dont want trouble so this is still enough for finding it.

Archived