Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

It seems the author does not want other ppl re-upload the mod somewhere else. I might give you the mod via email.

Hey, I also would like it if you don't mind. Nice guys these koreans though.... using passwords and every trick to stop us from downloading their mods while in same time using and sharing the mods that freely given by our modders.

Now, now. Don't be mad. There are still Koreans who will gladly share their mods. BTW I sent you a message.

It seems the author does not want other ppl re-upload the mod somewhere else. I might give you the mod via email.

Hey, I also would like it if you don't mind. Nice guys these koreans though.... using passwords and every trick to stop us from downloading their mods while in same time using and sharing the mods that freely given by our modders.

Now, now. Don't be mad. There are still Koreans who will gladly share their mods. BTW I sent you a message.

And me reference, please. I apologize for my bad English

Yes i know not all of them do that and some of my favorites blogs are korean but still the only ones who seem to be doing all these ip and password stuff is koreans. Anyway Thank you for the file ^^

@panathas

Download is already there on the page look for the line in the right hand corner with arrow pointing down click it then pick PC and it'll download.

Well it doesn't really matter since you need password for it> so either someone share the password or the file without it.

FFS These people and their oh so special rips.  It's from Sudden Attack 2 - game is unreal engine so easily extracted, I know because I ported a bunch of them into fallout, failing that, anybody can grab the model off Deviant Art and port it into Skyrim/fallout from there.

Alternatively these silly mesh hackers could just get over themselves with this password bollocks... :dodgy:

I have been doing that with some of the models on deviant art but some don't have very good models. I checked out one of the sudden attack 2 models the other day and it's didn't look really good and it looked like there will be a lot of zapping.

Do you use max or blender?  There are scripts for both of those to import xna meshes straight in.  import a skyrim/fallout body flatten the stack, and delete all bones, then import, scale/rotate the xna model and it's bones as needed to match skyrim size and position then use individual bones to alter the xna model more closely, collapse the skin, tweak / detach parts of the mesh as needed , import a new skyrim body and skeleton, copy bone weights and dismember, export, profit.

Oh I forgot to add , when done, post pics and start screeching "I made beautiful model and passwd protect, you noo have permissions on MY model that I got from game without permission" :D

I already have all of that I import them into blender delete out all the crap then export one piece at a time out in .OBJ format then start new project in outfit studio and load each item into outfit studio one piece at a time into t till all .OBJ's are in them scale all parts at one  time adjust them all at 1 time rotate and move into position then adjust body if needed.

Sometimes I have to port a body into blender with the model so as to adjust the legs to the correct positions.

Some take longer as well as there are multiple layers to a item.

I have posted some over the weeks in the show your skyrim character thread.