On 11/14/2018 at 2:41 AM, griffinpyros said:

Really like this mod for my Lewdrim build, but I also use Expanded Towns and Cities, Glev's Signs don't have coverage for those signs also. Hopefully it's something that will get some support for? 

Good idea, I'm considering starting working on a new version of this mod soon (in a few months or so), When I start working on it I'll check out that mod and see how feasible it would be to do.

• 1 month later...
On 1/3/2019 at 12:41 AM, Vender_Pellegus said:

Can't load file "Glev''s Sexy Banners V2" because of the constant temporal error. In general archive this file, too, there is no.

not sure what you mean by temporal error?  Can you give more detail or a screenshot or something?

• 2 weeks later...

There is a version of the Adventurer Tent for SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21405?tab=files

However with this mod combined it causes a CTD and I can't figure out why, disabling the GlevAdventureTent.esp stops the CTDs but obviously doesn't change much then. Any chance of you making this compatible with the new version of the Tent for SE?

Edit: It also only causes a CTD when entering the tent itself, everything else works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, Regementsee said:

There is a version of the Adventurer Tent for SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21405?tab=files

However with this mod combined it causes a CTD and I can't figure out why, disabling the GlevAdventureTent.esp stops the CTDs but obviously doesn't change much then. Any chance of you making this compatible with the new version of the Tent for SE?

Edit: It also only causes a CTD when entering the tent itself, everything else works.

Oh I didn't know that mod got updated for SE, very cool.  Yeah I made the GlevAdventureTent.esp with OG Skyrim Creation Kit so it would make sense it would crash in SE.  The other parts of my Sexy Skyrim all work in SE since they don't have any ESPs.  I'm unsure about how easy or how to at all update mods for SE but that GlevAdventureTent.esp mod literally just adds frames and flags to the adventure tent, so if there is a stupid simple method to upgrade OG Skyrim Mods to SE you could try that.
When I do the next update to this mod I'll look into this further and see if I can update that mod for SE version.  Sorry I dont have a super simple fix for you, but you should just be fine with removing/disabling GlevAdventureTent.esp.

23 hours ago, Glev said:

Oh I didn't know that mod got updated for SE, very cool.  Yeah I made the GlevAdventureTent.esp with OG Skyrim Creation Kit so it would make sense it would crash in SE.  The other parts of my Sexy Skyrim all work in SE since they don't have any ESPs.  I'm unsure about how easy or how to at all update mods for SE but that GlevAdventureTent.esp mod literally just adds frames and flags to the adventure tent, so if there is a stupid simple method to upgrade OG Skyrim Mods to SE you could try that.
When I do the next update to this mod I'll look into this further and see if I can update that mod for SE version.  Sorry I dont have a super simple fix for you, but you should just be fine with removing/disabling GlevAdventureTent.esp.

Sweet, would be awesome if you could get it to work with the next update! Good luck with that, but even if it won't work out, rest of the mod is awesome and works well. Thank you for your work mate.

On 1/30/2019 at 1:43 PM, Glev said:

OOOH are you planning an update to this? I love this mod so much, lookin forward to that now.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey Glev, thanks for the mods, i have one small question. (this is to do with the adventures tent) what would cause a banner to go back? it looks like the "normal map" is there, but the image it is meant to be textured with isn't showing. All the .dds file are present. In CK it also comes up as a black banner. kinda confused. I've reinstalled it and downloaded the other version from "Mega" both are giving me the same result.
Banner in question is (05001db4) which i think is banner01. I wanna say it has something to do with the alt texture but i have no i idea how that type of thing works.
I'm going to poke around and see what else i can find out about what is going wrong.
I'm sure i never had this bug before.

(***EDIT***)
I figured it out, it seems the pixel count didn't agree with skyrim.
I resized "glevsexybanner1.dds" down to 1024 x 2048 and it solved it. if anyone else gets this issue i have posted the resized image. goes from 8mb down to just under 3mb.  

glevsexybanner1.dds

hey, so every other banner and shield and stuff seems to be properly placed, but the blacksmith sign on Whiterun (only place i've been so far with the mod enabled, can't go very far because of other mods). The blacksmith sign has Elsa's head on the top left corner and thats it, the rest is just screwed. it might be another mesh mod i have, maybe SMIM or NobleSkyrim

error.png

error2.png

• 9 months later...

Does this work with SE?

Edit: nevermind, found earlier comments discussing it :)

How's that upgrade coming along? lol the tents bit sounds alright!

Further edit: This mod is fantastic! Really spices up the lands in all the right ways! Thanking you kindly for your efforts. :) 

Edited by Magstevo
  • 4 weeks later...

This mod works for SE, but i think the DLC causes ctd. I am going to test this out today and delete the dlc's banners, see if i still ctd. In Skyrim world these banners work. In Whiterun and some other places they work. 

Edited by airnox
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2015 at 8:55 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

I install both sexlab and mods like Frostfall. What's not immersive about sex, nudity, bondage and cruelty? I feel it's less realistic to pretend these things wouldn't happen, unless your model is Disneyland.

Now if only my scantily clad slaves would freeze to death because I refuse to let them wear clothing...

True

• 7 months later...

After a lot of CTDs and mod disabling, I discovered this mod is why I crash whenever I approach Raven Rock on SSE. It only seems to crash on the V1 futa replacer installer option, I didn't test the bestiality replacer, so I can't say if that one works. However, V2, which contains both types of content works just fine. I don't mind bestial content but I prefer the futa option. Any fix suggestions or is that SSE update going to happen?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

if you ctd when traveling to solstheim or when going anywhere near raven rock, it is because you selected the futa option and the dlc2banner01.dds texture is sized wrong. (default and beast options work fine)

i spent hours tracking my ctds to this mod, then tracking it down to that file.  i went ahead and fixed the file, ill leave a link for download.  drop the file in GlevsSexySkyrim\textures\dlc02\clutter and overwrite

dlc2banner01.dds

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2022 at 3:28 PM, darrrkfeed said:

if you ctd when traveling to solstheim or when going anywhere near raven rock, it is because you selected the futa option and the dlc2banner01.dds texture is sized wrong. (default and beast options work fine)

i spent hours tracking my ctds to this mod, then tracking it down to that file.  i went ahead and fixed the file, ill leave a link for download.  drop the file in GlevsSexySkyrim\textures\dlc02\clutter and overwrite

dlc2banner01.dds 1.33 MB · 1 download

I played around with some stuff and actually fixed the CTD issue with the Dawnguard banner

Put the file in GlevsSexySkyrim\BannerFutaFanaticsV1\textures\dlc01\architecture\dawnguard and replace

dbanner01.dds

• 4 months later...

So if I were to use this with a new game (AE), will I be okay if I use the original mod and these 2 .dds files?

Edit: Additionally, are there any other mods like this (or other nsfw textures to vanilla environments/locations)? I feel like I've looked a lot but haven't found something quite like it.

Edited by crapjbrown
  • 7 months later...