[Request] Male on Male action + Content for FNV

DonDidDon

Looking for a small collection of mods for FNV that has more focus on the Male On Male activities and clothing.
It's overwhelming how much female stuff there is, but how little there is for the male...
And since Love-labs decided to merge F3 with FNV, it makes it really hard for me to actually find the mods that are FNV compatible and those which aren't.

So if there is any "wise" lustful people out there with the knowledge of which mods to get, i would appreciate it a whole lot!

EDIT : Really, no one wanna share their knowledge? - And here i thought this was a friendly community, turns out no one can back that up.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry in advance for my imperfect English.

Same for me. I am French and my English is very limited .  This makes it even more difficult my research.

Anybody does not have mods to be proposed or tips. See links to other sites ...? 

For, apart from "ladymoiraine.com" (who knows some difficulties lately) I do not know any other.

Thank you in advance. ;)  ^^

Looking for a small collection of mods for FNV that has more focus on the Male On Male activities and clothing.

It's overwhelming how much female stuff there is, but how little there is for the male...

And since Love-labs decided to merge F3 with FNV, it makes it really hard for me to actually find the mods that are FNV compatible and those which aren't.

So if there is any "wise" lustful people out there with the knowledge of which mods to get, i would appreciate it a whole lot!

EDIT : Really, no one wanna share their knowledge? - And here i thought this was a friendly community, turns out no one can back that up.

Just because it's a friendly community does not mean we can answer all your answers and help you with every issue. The main reason why there aren't much gay (male) stuff is because the modders mostly consists of heterosexual males (there are females and other sexualities but that those two are the main ones here) and because alot of people here use female chars. None of this stops you from making your own mod(s) however. :D

I believe Tryouts and Consequences both have some specific male-male content, although the majority of it is for female players.

If you set the male NPCs to bi or homo in the NG options, you get what you want. Also, as I said, there are love bed options to be set.

Tryout doesn't even do checks as far as I understand it. So, as a player, you can have every action you want to happen.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for returning this LAAATTE... I haft to shamefully admit i kind of forgot my post. SORRY!

THANKS so much for the replies... I must have missed the Mal on Male features/settings back when i messed around with it :/
Oh well, guess i gotta reinstall the mods and mess with the stuff some more...

And sorry for sounding like an ass v.v

Archived