Walking speed mods for ygnord race - help

Mshai

Hi guys! 

Can you please help me with a mysterious issue I am having; because of unknown reason to me I cannot apply any walk speed mod to my Enhanced Character Edit ygNord's race character. Why is that? I tried manually tweaking character speed but it only causes me to run and sprint faster, walking is the same. I tried several walk speed mods and all they do is that they make the NPC's and followers walk faster, not me. I use Mod organizer for modding. Please help!  pirate.gif

Roleplaying idea behind why is it so crucial to me:

After almost two years of not playing Skyrim I decided to play it again. To make things even more challenging on master difficulty I heavily tweaked the game with SkyTweak mod making it truly a nightmare for a teen in the world of Skyrim. With Skills config mod I put almost every skill tree on 1 and left the common ones like sneaking on 5. Health regen is turned off. Fall damage is realistic so that a fall over 3 meters will seriously hurt me. I wear light armor so I tweaked the battle that I die from 2-3 strikes from single handed weapons, 1 strike from two handed weapon, arrow or two kills me, blocking with shield however blocks 100% damage...  Health potions are forbidden - I heal with bandages over time, so if something messes me up we stop the adventure and retreat to camp where I need to eat and sleep for almost a week to recover... etc. The reason why I do this is that even with AI difficulty combat mods the game is too easy for me. Whatever build I choose, usually as level 10 I can kill almost everything and it sucks. 

With the above setting it is obvious that I need a mentor or I wont surviveValfar follower was the choice for that. The roleplaying idea is that I learn from him, my mentor, and follow him around the world with the help of the mod Follower goes on a trip. The problem is that the bastards walks, and when I walk I can't keep up, and when I run I must wait for him... and it's killing me. So thank you in advance guys! 

Here she is, a heavily tweaked custom created 16 yo Nord without any skills to survive in Skyrim. Look how afraid she is! Look!  ohmy.gif  laugh.gif

help1.jpg

I guess it depends on the mod and its file structure. You should be able to "manually" install it using MO's option for manual installs. Or be able to rip it apart then manually add it to that race in the /mods/ folder inside of MO.

I'll try, thank you.  ;)

You could also try using the console commands and set your players speed. Click on the player and type in player.setav speedmult 150 the speed is now 50 percent higher default is 100 the higher you go the faster your player will move but faster speeds may cause instability depending on your computer and how high you set it to. 

Archived