Follower's initiate sex mod?

sci fi samurai

There's Pet Collar. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1423-petcollar/Right there. It has a few requirements, but if your followers get aroused (or anyone else nearby) they will make use of your submissive character. c:

This is the fallout section....

Sorry, got confused. It was late. c: I'm a derp sometimes.

almsot same fault from me :/ thinking was skyrim question...;

Msex Veronica does what you're asking if you're into D/s and girl-on-girl stuff. (Edit: Possibly girl-on-guy stuff, never tried this mod with a male character)

If you're okay with everyone getting a shot at you (There's no option for allowing only friendlies, just for disallowing them) then Sexout SexAssault might be worth a try. There are lots of options to help narrow down the possible attackers.

I really like your idea, I don't think ('cause I'm not a modder) that making a random timed forcegreet script for any current companions would be very hard, with filters to stop ED-E beeping lustfully at you. Maybe an MCM menu for finetuning or...oh, this is sounding like it might be quite hard after all.

Thanks, I've been looking into the mods and haven't quite found what I'm looking for, but I've been doing some experimenting. Using Sexout Lust, presently.

I had a mod for it in Skyrim where my followers would just grab my rogue and fuck him when their lust level got high enough. I also recall setting it so that they got major stat benefits aftwords, I think it lasted for a whole day but can't recall the duration. In any case, the mod was set up such that it ended up being a boon to the party and made them more powerful. :P

Archived