use anko or yoshi enb is great for anime style ( for perf use old end dll file like 0.23)

the face need real tweak you can pick face from asian followers or preset (they make great anime lore face and anime style)

and the body need tweak too ( or make lore version anime and anime anime version ) -the tex(ture too because in anime is too white (fair skin edited or tweaked , leyenda skin)

or drak maybe some time

23153441435_54e418ea63_t.jpg

//update postアップデートポスト

+Animeshoujo body アニメ少女ボディ

_Version IIIv/バージョンIIIv

Hellu puffelies! <3

A new version is out!

From the Animeshoujo body initial release to II, then III: "kawaii" following to IIIx, IIIb and now IIIv: "chou kawaii"!

Thanks for sticking with this mod through this barrage of updates and improvements! To be honest, i've been wanting to release a final version of this body for quite some time, but everytime i did, i found something to make better after just a week! It's almost like it's been a big WIP project.

B-but, this update, Animeshoujo body IIIv does stand out more than the other versions of this body, so i'll do say that this is a final release, at least for this year! Though leaving room for any feedback from the community to lead to further updates!

I'll assure all of you puffelies that all the goodies that this mod has accumulated during development is perfected in the IIIv update. The body is beautiful and the installer is practical more so than before. So i hope you'll like the mod and that's it's easy to install!

Let's look at the improvements.

Changelog: from IIIb to IIIv.

• bodyslide, preset, meshes - After specking out every curve and corner of this body in the preview body of bodyslide, i've touched the sliders to form it even better! Many areas are affected but the key change for high-weight is a much improved shape for the legs and butt. The key change for the low-weight body are the breasts, they've gone from male-looking flat chest and instead been given female tiny "pettanko" breasts now (based on my Bleached peach body).
  • body types - The cbbe and uunp editions of the Animeshoujo body still has an identical shape as usual, though UUNP now got a few Unified sliders applied!
  • HDT Physics - I updated bouncey-pows to version 2, it's what i call my hdt physics xml that's included. It enables collision! It also gives a more natural butt bounce now and very juicy physics for the breasts. Installer now includes two of this xml to choose between, where the difference lies in the collision radius for boobs. One for low-weight/a-cup and one for high-weight/j-cup.
  • Installer and readme - the readme and installer got a sleek design and the text is even clearer and easier to understand now!
  • All the other things -, like the bummed-out 3 skeleton, no-hdt option in installer, skin texture addon are the same as previous updates!

Addons:

Look in the "optional" folder in the drive download page for addons. Released together with the main install is a d-cup addon that simply changes boob size on high-weight setting only. More addons may be released to this folder for different body shapes or other stuff.

To install you can just overwrite the main install with these addons. Mind the body types too.

Pictures:

Okay!

Feel free to post pictures of your characters in this body here!

Just put spoilers around your pictures and give a notice if it's a nude picture please. <3

I think it would be way more interesting for new users to see how you puffelies use this mod, rather than just see my preview pictures here. I'll leave it up to you. If you're too shy it's no trouble, just know the spotlight is open for everyone. <3

Also please keep in mind:

The dimensions of your picture is recommended (800 x 450) preferably with a enlarge to even higher on-click feature.

If you insert image with URL don't forget image will disappear from this post if the source is removed. You can use the Attach Files function to upload straight here if you're not sure the picture will stay there.

So want to post your picture? Here's an,

: example:

'Waoow! Look at my character in the animeshoujo body yo guys x )'

(nudity)

22801703035_617b2bf179_c.jpg

22117531909_bcc4432b42_c.jpg

Now let me see your gorgeous characters! <3

And enjoy the mod puffelies.~

+  +  +

Changelog:

• Divided CBBE & UUNP installers into each their own to make easier to install, and lower the MB.
  •  
  • III - main update released: "Kawaii"/"かわいい", with a focus for cuteness! This is the distinct milestone for the shape of this body mod.
  •  
  • Optional skeleton released: XPMSE 3.12: Bummed-out 3. Gives smaller hands, balanced upper to lower body proportions and more.
  •  
  • IIIx - main update released: "Chou-kawaii"/"超かわいい", super cute! Body collision made compatible and an optional physics modifier with collision included., Body shape is updated with even more variety between low-weight and high-weight, now with a nose-crushing increase in cup-size. All the needed files are included in the installer for one-click install!
  •  
  • Optional meshes released: "Chou-kawaii" IIIb. Evens out details on body, low-weight given pettanko chest and smaller arms while high-weight has an increase in boobs cm-size and a little more.
  • IIIv - main update released: IIIv. Boobs are changed on low-weight to be like the high-weight body of the "Bleached peach" body, and many changes throughout most of all the sliders have been given to make the shape original. Bouncey-pows HDT Physics was updated to version 2, the butt is given more realistic jiggle and collision of breasts were changed so that there's a choice in the installer between more or less collision radius. Installer and readme is also designed better. Thank chu!

You do not hear those who are looking for lore

just do for anime like people

and thank you for effort and work

use anko or yoshi enb is great for anime style ( for perf use old end dll file like 0.23)

the face need real tweak you can pick face from asian followers or preset (they make great anime lore face and anime style)

and the body need tweak too ( or make lore version anime and anime anime version ) -the tex(ture too because in anime is too white (fair skin edited or tweaked , leyenda skin)

or drak maybe some time

23153441435_54e418ea63_t.jpg

//update postアップデートポスト

+Animeshoujo body アニメ少女ボディ

_Version IIIv/バージョンIIIv

Hellu puffelies! <3

A new version is out!

From the Animeshoujo body initial release to II, then III: "kawaii" following to IIIx, IIIb and now IIIv: "chou kawaii"!

Thanks for sticking with this mod through this barrage of updates and improvements! To be honest, i've been wanting to release a final version of this body for quite some time, but everytime i did, i found something to make better after just a week! It's almost like it's been a big WIP project.

B-but, this update, Animeshoujo body IIIv does stand out more than the other versions of this body, so i'll do say that this is a final release, at least for this year! Though leaving room for any feedback from the community to lead to further updates!

I'll assure all of you puffelies that all the goodies that this mod has accumulated during development is perfected in the IIIv update. The body is beautiful and the installer is practical more so than before. So i hope you'll like the mod and that's it's easy to install!

Let's look at the improvements.

Changelog: from IIIb to IIIv.

• bodyslide, preset, meshes - After specking out every curve and corner of this body in the preview body of bodyslide, i've touched the sliders to form it even better! Many areas are affected but the key change for high-weight is a much improved shape for the legs and butt. The key change for the low-weight body are the breasts, they've gone from male-looking flat chest and instead been given female tiny "pettanko" breasts now (based on my Bleached peach body).
  • body types - The cbbe and uunp editions of the Animeshoujo body still has an identical shape as usual, though UUNP now got a few Unified sliders applied!
  • HDT Physics - I updated bouncey-pows to version 2, it's what i call my hdt physics xml that's included. It enables collision! It also gives a more natural butt bounce now and very juicy physics for the breasts. Installer now includes two of this xml to choose between, where the difference lies in the collision radius for boobs. One for low-weight/a-cup and one for high-weight/j-cup.
  • Installer and readme - the readme and installer got a sleek design and the text is even clearer and easier to understand now!
  • All the other things -, like the bummed-out 3 skeleton, no-hdt option in installer, skin texture addon are the same as previous updates!

Addons:

Look in the "optional" folder in the drive download page for addons. Released together with the main install is a d-cup addon that simply changes boob size on high-weight setting only. More addons may be released to this folder for different body shapes or other stuff.

To install you can just overwrite the main install with these addons. Mind the body types too.

Pictures:

Okay!

Feel free to post pictures of your characters in this body here!

Just put spoilers around your pictures and give a notice if it's a nude picture please. <3

I think it would be way more interesting for new users to see how you puffelies use this mod, rather than just see my preview pictures here. I'll leave it up to you. If you're too shy it's no trouble, just know the spotlight is open for everyone. <3

Also please keep in mind:

The dimensions of your picture is recommended (800 x 450) preferably with a enlarge to even higher on-click feature.

If you insert image with URL don't forget image will disappear from this post if the source is removed. You can use the Attach Files function to upload straight here if you're not sure the picture will stay there.

So want to post your picture? Here's an,

: example:

'Waoow! Look at my character in the animeshoujo body yo guys x )'

(nudity)

22801703035_617b2bf179_c.jpg

22117531909_bcc4432b42_c.jpg

Now let me see your gorgeous characters! <3

And enjoy the mod puffelies.~

+  +  +

Changelog:

• Divided CBBE & UUNP installers into each their own to make easier to install, and lower the MB.
  •  
  • III - main update released: "Kawaii"/"かわいい", with a focus for cuteness! This is the distinct milestone for the shape of this body mod.
  •  
  • Optional skeleton released: XPMSE 3.12: Bummed-out 3. Gives smaller hands, balanced upper to lower body proportions and more.
  •  
  • IIIx - main update released: "Chou-kawaii"/"超かわいい", super cute! Body collision made compatible and an optional physics modifier with collision included., Body shape is updated with even more variety between low-weight and high-weight, now with a nose-crushing increase in cup-size. All the needed files are included in the installer for one-click install!
  •  
  • Optional meshes released: "Chou-kawaii" IIIb. Evens out details on body, low-weight given pettanko chest and smaller arms while high-weight has an increase in boobs cm-size and a little more.
  • IIIv - main update released: IIIv. Boobs are changed on low-weight to be like the high-weight body of the "Bleached peach" body, and many changes throughout most of all the sliders have been given to make the shape original. Bouncey-pows HDT Physics was updated to version 2, the butt is given more realistic jiggle and collision of breasts were changed so that there's a choice in the installer between more or less collision radius. Installer and readme is also designed better. Thank chu!

You do not hear those who are looking for lore

just do for anime like people

and thank you for effort and work

Good tips!

I'll have to check it out. :D

Thank you too. ^^) 

When i installed it, i selected to overwrite everything.I think its pretty clear from the screenshots that the faces are still using vanilla textures...they look nothing like the ones in your screenshot and clearly do not match the body. And some of the NPC bodies are messed up (see the giant breasted bandit that i posted before).

For whatever reason, your textures arent applying.

Maybe it would help if you posted a screenshot of what its supposed to look like in race menu?

When i installed it, i selected to overwrite everything.I think its pretty clear from the screenshots that the faces are still using vanilla textures...they look nothing like the ones in your screenshot and clearly do not match the body. And some of the NPC bodies are messed up (see the giant breasted bandit that i posted before).

Maybe it would help if you posted a screenshot of what its supposed to look like in race menu?

I can't imagine that it's an issue of skin texture, it's likely shape of the head that you need to change. I recommend this character preset by Pajiman, here: http://skypreset-warehouse.eu/Preset/ADetails/59

But you can use any preset you want. I hope it works for you!

• 1 month later...

//Update post!! 

Hello luvelies! With category fixed from Oblivion to Skyrim, and the UUNP version of Anime shoujo body added, this mod page is now complete. Download to heart's content.

Optional updates will be released which changes a few proportions but consider this re-initial release all that's needed for a good standard body replacer. Hope you enjoy updates too nonetheless!

..and guess what, near 5000 views has been reached so! Anime shoujo body "paiotsu" is released.

*edit

:+ Installation +: Overwrite the main file of same body type (cbbe or uunp).

Enjoy! This is a body variation which makes boobs of only high-weight even bigger. BodySlide preset is included, and it has also been removed out of main file. 

This is how paiotsu looks! Boobs are about 75% bigger than high-weight original so you'll definitely notice the difference!

"fanservice"

19798532015_49dfcc2c4e_b.jpg

19622699759_68c96b1433_b.jpg

19186703884_e7478cef31_b.jpg

rip links of download and followers

• 1 month later...

I can't imagine that it's an issue of skin texture, it's likely shape of the head that you need to change. I recommend this character preset by Pajiman, here: http://skypreset-warehouse.eu/Preset/ADetails/59

i like your work and i like anime style but people have syndrome of lore and realism

i like your work and i like anime style but people have syndrome of lore and realism

Might be so!

Speaking of which i have just made another female character preset! She's based on a more realistic facial structure than my previous characters. I guess it's trendy with realism now. &>^^<

Might be so!

Speaking of which i have just made another female character preset! She's based on a more realistic facial structure than my previous characters. I guess it's trendy with realism now. &>^^<

i will keep anime/manga style

like my preset  you can use it  free to you

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79113/?

79113-1-1475355135.jpg

• 1 month later...

http://dekosummods.tumblr.com/ is no longer up... Is there any chance you will be re-uploading elsewhere?  I sure hope so!  I really want to take this body for a spin!

Awesome! I'm happy you ask, i simply renamed the link to dekobimods.tumblr.com so the page is still up. But, the mod is still not.

So now to all reading, i'm sorry for taking so long!! To be honest the anime body has an update ready! It's the most perfect rendition of this bodyslide preset yet but i haven't had time to upload it cause i want to add some finishing touches to it and i didn't have time. And then, alot of other stuff came up. I'll tell you that if you really want me to finish it up, let me know! I can try to prioritize finishing this mod. But for now i'll write it on my to-do-list (which is on a backlog as it is, i got unexpectedly busy busy) :P

Cheers!

• 9 months later...
On 7/18/2015 at 10:35 AM, Dekobi-hime said:

File Name: Animeshoujo plum - Female CBBE/UUNP

File Submitter: Dekobi-hime

File Submitted: 18 Jul 2015

File Category: Body Replacers

Special Edition Compatible : No

Welcome back! Animeshoujo plum is again released, now in it's finalized version! Yay! Thank you all for sticking with me.

To request a body according to your own idea you're welcome to my other project, the Custom BodySlide preset thread!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

°・
°゜

Animeshoujo plum!/アニメ少女プラム!CBBE/UUNP

A curvy body with a slim to plump figure and aa-cup to j-cup bust.

ダウンロードページ/Download page:

Please click the green "Download" button!
The mirror takes you to the file hosted on my google drive.

x x x

●♥●

23153441435_54e418ea63_m.jpg

_ _ _ _ _

o♡o
● description/説明
- This body is made in BodySlide with the preset included, you can edit this body in RaceMenu, get bouncing body parts with HDT-PE and XPMSE, also apply any skin texture mod of your choosing for this body.
-●- Optional files that you can download separately on my Tumblr include a custom skeleton, and hdt modifying text.
- Are you tired of asking for converted outfits for every body? Don't worry! This body has many converted outfits. - Any and all outfits that are converted to bodyslide can be built for this body with the click of a few drop down menus and a button in BodySlide!
-●- Significant features of the anime body is it's small, narrow shoulders, proportional low to high body weight.
+ + +
xx
- - - - - + - - - - - - - - - - + - - - - -

*●
:installation/インストール
Download and then install like this.~

Installer: 1. add archive to MO or NMM. 2. if a fomod installer opens, check/uncheck options, push the install button and it's done!!
Note!! The installer is written fully in Japanese. But you really just have to push the install button anyways. <3
-
Manual: 1. unpack archive 2. open folder(s) named after the stuff you wish to install. 3. draganddrop folders inside (meshes, textures etc.) to your Skyrim data folder!
*when prompt to overwrite: please remember to backup or delete conflicting files when installing manually, mod organizer/nexus mod manager will backup for you though.
_ _
Installing skin textures:
I unfortunately don\t have skin textures with this mod anymore, but please use any other skin texture!!, just make sure to match the body mesh type with skin texture type, CBBE or U/UNP respectively.

xx

*●
:presentation/プレゼンテーション

images ●
-
xx

videos ●

-by dekobi-

●CBBE/UUNP Morph and Body Scales●

Reveal hidden contents

●HDT-PE: Bouncey-pows! demonstration●

Reveal hidden contents

This is my own HDT-PE modifier, much like the famous Breast and Butt Physics, but I call mine for Bouncey-pows!

-funny stuff!! (third party)-

●a theme song for flat-chests●

Reveal hidden contents

xx

*●
:credits/クレジット

Full credits, names, and how this mod was made is readable in the readme included with mod.
Thanks to all whom inspired, encouraged and helped with this not least you users!
-

xx
- + - x - + - x - + - x - + - x - + - x - + - x - +

_
- permissions/パーミッション
(lite)

☆°・.♥°゜・.☆°・.(●^^●)♥☆°゜・.
Thanks for downloading this mod! It's yours to install, play with and have in your screenshots!
Using my mod in your mod is (follower, custom race etc.) is allowed assuming you write proper credits.
Please contact me to collaborate!
_ _ _ _ _
A Skyrim mod -- by Dekobi-hime/デコビひめの -- スカイリムMOD
o/(*x●・出媚姫・x●*)\

download.png
Click here to download this file

On 2017-11-14 at 3:59 PM, indra0078 said:

how can i download this file ?

Hi : )) From here go to first page, click "view file" on top of page and then click on "download file" to the right, then in there click download and wait 10 seconds... Then you'll be taken to google drive, there you double click the animeshoujo plum folder, then download. There sure are alot of steps and I'm sorry for that! I'll try to simplify when the new site is familiar to me. <3 

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...