Looking for New Houses and Followers

DeathRowe

I am looking for new houses and followers/companions, but I don't want to go through the thousands of them that exist on the Nexus.  To that end, I welcome any suggestions for these, so long as they are stable.  Adult mods are absolutely welcome, but not required.  I have tried most of the top mods on the Nexus in these categories, but I will still consider them all the same.  Suggestions?

I want houses that can hold multiple people, and features like sorting are not necessary.  I do, however, like interactive houses (and followers, for that matter).  That said, I want to avoid houses with too many scripts or other performance killers, so a lot of Elianora's work, wonderful as it is, is likely to go unused.  However, I will still consider these suggestions all the same.  Also, I would like to find a house similar to "The Oasis," in atmosphere, but not as large.  I do want to find a house with either a pool or other body of water nearby, but I would prefer any tropical mods, similar to Oasis, be in a separate world space, but I am flexible.

You are also going to have to define "interactive" in that regard. I know of a couple of companions that are fully voiced but none are truly interactive. There is a male Kajiit I'll search for later that you can "talk" with to a degree and see how he feels on certain limited topics, but that's about as far as I've seen it. I haven't seen a Willow-like companion in skyrim yet myself.

As for houses...well you are kind of stuck. A house is a house. I know there is/was an evil lair mod some time ago with MAJOR issues that never got hammered out but it was the most interactive player home I had ever seen. 90% of it was bondage/torture related though.

Sofia is my favorite, but by no means do I hold potential follower mods to that standard.  By interactive, I mean more than just a vanilla follower, but not necessarily overboard.  Again, I am open to any suggestions, so just give me a link to anything you recommend and I'll check it out.

Currently I'm playing with Gypsy eyes + Become a bard + sneak tools and requiem and been a blast so far mugging everything I see in every city, too bad my bounty is kinda getting up to ridiculous levels from killing few people in whiterun I gotta stick to the north.

as for followers I make my own with Familiar faces tbh, not really keen on any follower mods unless its straight up makeovers of vanilla ones like SBF or Bijin warmaidens.

Currently I'm playing with Gypsy eyes + Become a bard + sneak tools and requiem and been a blast so far mugging everything I see in every city, too bad my bounty is kinda getting up to ridiculous levels from killing few people in whiterun I gotta stick to the north.

as for followers I make my own with Familiar faces tbh, not really keen on any follower mods unless its straight up makeovers of vanilla ones like SBF or Bijin warmaidens.

I have considered using Familiar Faces for this purpose again, but I'm just not sure what I want to do with these characters, customization-wise.  As for makeovers, I almost never use them, since I hate seeing floating hair, plus, since they usually are an .esp anyway, I would rather just add a whole new person instead.

have you looked at all the possible 23 female default companions?

Yes, but after playing with them all, I find that I only like a few of them.  I have played almost 1000 hours tracked on Steam, plus about half that amount on Skyrim for 360; at this point, I welcome additions to my playthroughs, but I have to be selective, since I LOVE running lots of more essential gameplay mods.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived