View File

Description

This is a simple texture replacer for potions to work with Cum Potions. You can use it without that mod, if you really wanted, but it wouldn't make much sense :P

Requirements/Credits

(Only use Beta 1.1 if you're using the esp from Cum Potions 1.2 that adds Piss potions, else it will turn your magicka potions yellow :P )

Cum Potions by ffabris (For the idea of doing this)
Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD by XRC (For the changes to potions to edit them all separately)

Install Order

1. Cum Potions
2. Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD
3. Cum Potions Textures

Notes

(As it stands at the moment, this will have to rely on the Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD, unless ffabris, or myself end up making an esp to do the same thing to separate the potion textures (so not really eliminating a plugin from your load order anyway =/))

This is still a beta texture replacer, I'm sure I'll be updating it with better textures along the way, also feel free to let me know in support topic of ideas you'd like, or if there's any bugs you come across with the mod :)

WOO! Thank you so much~ I was hoping for something like this to go with the other mod. =3 This should make Cum Potions more meaningful than a label.

Edit: It'd be kinky to have a description with the names, but this is the textures mod, not the renaming mod. I wonder what Restore Magikca potions could be... girl cum? Who knows.

WOO! Thank you so much~ I was hoping for something like this to go with the other mod. =3 This should make Cum Potions more meaningful than a label.

Edit: It'd be kinky to have a description with the names, but this is the textures mod, not the renaming mod. I wonder what Restore Magikca potions could be... girl cum? Who knows.

If you don't mind, I'll throw that descriptions idea the renaming author's direction to see what they think about it (I personally like it :) ) And I'll give thoughts about what other kinky things other potions could be and pass them along as well ;) 

If you don't mind, I'll throw that descriptions idea the renaming author's direction to see what they think about it (I personally like it :) ) And I'll give thoughts about what other kinky things other potions could be and pass them along as well ;)

I don't mind at all, please and thank you. Other than girl cum, I have other suggestions (like Futa/shemale cum), but most of my suggestions involve specific fetishes that aren't always popular.

lol A completely full bottle? That's like...1.4 liters of cum. :D

thumb-07ac2fc9734f8dd47a00aed55e46b93a-2

lol sorry, still beta textures (have no idea of the texture map yet where the top of the bottle is on it atm :P), was just a "dirty fix" (lol) to add to the cum potions mod shortly after it came about.

I hope to refine the textures, and hopefully get it so it's a bit more of a believable amount in the bottles (hopefully vary it in volumes based on the names of which race the cum came from ;) ) 

Not sure if I'm just an idiot or not, but when I downloaded it gave me a data folder. So I put the textures IN the data folder. It didn't end up working. What ended up fixing it for me was manually replacing the textures in the Radiant mod with yours. It works now.

Again, pretty sure this was obvious to everyone but me, but just in case someone else can't figure it out there it is.