Donation free FNIS - please support ZaZ

fore

In the aftermath of the Steam "paid mods" drama I have been contacted by numerous people who wanted to donate for FNIS, because I have deliberately removed the donate button for all my mods. I want to stay independent, and don't want users try to influence my development decisions this way, as it has happened in the past.

If you want to show your recognition I ask you for a donation to mastercchris aka ZaZ instead.

He is a very talented animator, known by many from the adult scene here and at Nexus, but also has done important basic groundwork as in ZaZ Paired Animation Rigs. He has also impressed me for his strong community sense. I'm currently working with him on an "FNIS ZaZ Kiss and Kill" mod, and would like to work with him in the future on other projects as well. However his equipment is very old and weak, and he cannot afford a new PC.

Please support ZaZ/Mastercchris by donating to him.

Wow , I didn't Notice this at  LL , wow  .... Thank you So Much Fore, and thank You all Guys  :wub:

You Guys are Awesome :o  , Have a tear in my eye now .......

Cheers 

Ok ok, now wipe your tear an go to make me that damn animation to change the fus ro dah in a big burp with rainbow, it's year that I wait for it :loooook:

XD

Ok ok, now wipe your tear an go to make me that damn animation to change the fus ro dah in a big burp with rainbow, it's year that I wait for it :loooook:

XD

See why I removed the donation button for myself?  :D

You are the very definition of pure. Hats off to you fore, I have massive respect for you. 

i agree. ^.^ i don't know Fore personally or anything, but, having seen Fore's behaviour during all the pay-mod drama made me really admire them.

Donated to Zaz through Nexus too. Appreciate you both.

I would love to, I use ZaZ resources everyday. But the problem is that in my country PayPal is a bit blocked, because of the silly stocks dollar have thanks for our currently stupid government. Is the same problem I face everytime I want to buy a videogame (I have to buy a steam wallet card or origin card, twice the price in a local reseller) 
I'm not very skilled when it comes to international payment, so if anyone can advise me in another payment option, one available in my country (and in ZaZ country) I'll be glad to donate to him or to any other talented modder here in LL.

You are the very definition of pure. Hats off to you fore, I have massive respect for you. 

i agree. ^.^ i don't know Fore personally or anything, but, having seen Fore's behaviour during all the pay-mod drama made me really admire them.

Donated to Zaz through Nexus too. Appreciate you both.

IKR!  This is an exemplary instance of what a community is all about.  I'll probably pitch in once the bills come and see what I've got left over :P

Hopefully ZaZ will get enough to make a new PC or whatever life calls for.  I'd like to see the community come together and become even stronger after this whole ordeal.  Maybe it'll open the eyes of a lot of users to donate to their favorite authors as well, or the community as a whole can push for small goals to major modders like in this case.  If major players are being limited by their tech, RL, or whatever, and other major players are helping to support them, we could see a constantly-moving pool of cash perhaps go to where it needs to, and if nothing happens, well, nothing changes, but at least nobody's hurt.  

• 2 weeks later...

"Single Core , 2gb ddr2" from  ZaZ profile is still actual?

I'm playing on Q6600 + 4Gb DDR2 (from PC scrapped by employer) and  HD4890-1Gb (bazaar 30 bucks).

I have next one and can send it. If still on single core q6600 can be much faster
Allegedly Q6600 can be overclocked and handle newer generations GPUs like R280x without bottlnecking.

CPU Q6600 rev0      ...... have one working XEON but dont know model no maybe is better
MB + 4x1Gb DDR2 ECC (from HP xw4600or4400    really don't know what model is it now, tomorow can tell better specs for every piece (chasis is very good, but 10+ Kg)

or have one MB Intel DG41TY + CPU E4600 + 2x1Gb DDR2 (maybe 4x1 must test but MB have only 2 DDR2 slots)

I'm playing on Q6600 + 4Gb DDR2 (from PC scrapped by employer) and  HD4890-1Gb (bazaar 30 bucks).

I have next one and can send it. If still on single core q6600 can be much faster

Allegedly Q6600 can be overclocked and handle newer generations GPUs like R280x without bottlnecking.

CPU Q6600 rev0      ...... have one working XEON but dont know model no maybe is better

MB + 4x1Gb DDR2 ECC (from HP xw4600or4400    really don't know what model is it now, tomorow can tell better specs for every piece (chasis is very good, but 10+ Kg)

or have one MB Intel DG41TY + CPU E4600 + 2x1Gb DDR2 (maybe 4x1 must test but MB have only 2 DDR2 slots)

"Single Core , 2gb ddr2" from  ZaZ

Lol , no that is the old config when my lappy died ........ now I have an okay rig I suppose 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46104-yeah-i-knowhelp-sharefund-my-gofundme/?do=findComment&comment=1152618

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU     E4500  @ 2.20GHz,  NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 512 mb (hair dried ^^ ), 3GB DDR2

Cheers

"Single Core , 2gb ddr2" from  ZaZ

Lol , no that is the old config when my lappy died ........ now I have an okay rig I suppose 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46104-yeah-i-knowhelp-sharefund-my-gofundme/?do=findComment&comment=1152618

Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU     E4500  @ 2.20GHz,  NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 512 mb (hair dried ^^ ), 3GB DDR2

Cheers

Still, Q6600 have over 2x more CPU power and fit to the same socket as E4500 (775).  It is very likely that is supported by your MB. But if not, have one moreover Intel DG41TY that supports it

(very similar look as yours mATX and have back plate for it too  :cool: )

I don't know, what now? Invite mastercchris (via nexus donation) to few beers or spend money on shipping?  

p.s.: very nice comparison      (it's for Q6600 B3 , I have G0)

Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 advantages

• The Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 is 38% more energy efficient.  (only 30-33% because G0 :D )

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 advantages

• Single-threaded performance of this microprocessor is 20% better.
  • The CPU is 99% faster when running multi-threaded tasks.
  • Memory performance of the microprocessor is better.
  • The CPU provides hardware acceleration of virtualized programs.

continuing..... (many many charts)

ZAZ, I am quite suprised you use blender.

Not paying unbeleiveable amounts of money to 3dmax.

All peaple who use 3dmax are paying a lot of money for that piece of software for free time and support others.

I deeply respect the animators, its a hard one, time consuming also.

Also whats the relation between you zaz and xaz.

you animator? and xaz coder or soemthing. And why is the name so related if i may ask.

Archived