[req] Ruffie Drug

ruyman9

I was checking skyrims adult mods but I couldn't find anything related to a drug mod.

the Idea is to use create a drug that knockout or turn into a ragdoll a NPC for a few minutes and next thing to do would be very much like the defeat mod where you can either rob, rape or tie the npc.

the drug could be sneaked into the Npc inventory using the pickpocket perks so it would be more immersive or It could be combined with a weapon so it became more effective but the Npc would became hostile after the effects run out.

I have seen many mods that uses spells or shouts but they don't look really that immersive. I think this could be a good idea for a mod

Another way to handle it is to detect if the player has any mead type items on them, and allow them to offer ANY npc one, not just those drunkards. If they have a roofie in their inventory, they can also choose to spike the drink or not. Some NPCs will be more cautious, of course, although the friendlier they are with the PC and the better the PC's speechcraft, the more likely they are to accept it, spiked or not.

Skooma Whore is a pretty good drug related mod and actually runs very well. Maybe that mod author could add a drug like this, if it were auto-consume pick pocket would deliver it. I have been messing with a newer Nexus mod called Immersive Speechcraft that adds dialogue for gift giving, this would work if the drug mixed with wine or mead etc, to create a "spiked version". The only issue is sex will happen on the spot unless she/he follows in their drugged stupor.

Archived