HELP my skyrim crashes as soon as i take my clothes off (SOS)

wowfan02

Crash when removing clothing is almost always a skeleton issue. Try reinstalling SOS to see if that fixes it. Make sure you are using the correct and compatible skeleton for the body you are using.

He is right.

Crash when removing clothing is almost always a skeleton issue. Try reinstalling SOS to see if that fixes it. Make sure you are using the correct and compatible skeleton for the body you are using.

Any skeletons that will work as i have Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition

in my experience skeleton issues don't get that far, crashing when nude is a problem with whichever nude body replacer you are using

Archived