I'm a big kid now

nottadoctor

Okay, so I've run into a dilemma. I Recently started a game with Growing up in Skyrim. I made a teenager character and everything is running smooth except for sexlab. It's weird because I did a sex scene on the same character, but different run through, but the game was messed up and now that it's fixed I can't sex anymore. So, what happens is, I get in a sex scene and strip then stand there naked while the sex sounds play out the scene. I may just have something overwritten, but if you have any clue what (yeah I know you can't see my load order, but off the top of your head,) might be overwritten, please help me out.

I don't have the mod you mentioned, but I can say that if your race is a child race, sex will not work. This is intentional. There are no workarounds that I am aware of, and it's generally not a good idea to go asking for any.

However, if this is your problem instead:

So, what happens is, I get in a sex scene and strip then stand there naked while the sex sounds play out the scene.

This actually sounds like you're just missing animations. Are you sure your race is a child race?

EDIT: I just downloaded and opened the mod in CK, and the teen races are not flagged as children. So my guess is it's a missing animation problem. You did run FNIS, yes?

I did run it. Like I said, the animation worked when I played on the profile before, but I redid some mods and started over and now it doesn't work. I guess I'll try resetting the animation registry again and re-running FNIS.

And thank you for the response

Archived