Post ideas for gladiator armor, lowly cultist apparel, cilices (humiliating wearable devices with spikes, etc)

nooblet123

The idea is great, too bad i don't get good ideas.

Only one i have so far would be an iron maiden like armor. While the protection is as good as a normal heavy armor you get hurt constantly.

That'd be great for gladiators or soldiers of the female penal legion. I think there should be some holes so you could see the spikes and that would reduce the armor rating.

Spiked chastity devices, male and female. As well as a spiked bra, like the chastity one in DD.

Edit: Not saying that the bra in DD was spiked, I just meant the design of the bra, just in case somebody thought I thought it was spiked XD

How should the bra look? Cups with spikes going inside? :)

I made this, but 2 parts out 5 screw up in nifskope for some reason (top chain with 2 rings and thigh cilice). The belt should work as a chastity device even with the vagina being open for access, because it's already been stung many many times by the spikes.

post-127324-0-55476200-1426491395_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-97375100-1426491396_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-15714900-1426491398_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-42615800-1426491399_thumb.jpg

Those screenshots look nice, and they give me more ideas :D

I propose two cilices dress variants, one cloth variant for the civilization and one warrior armor variant. And we need some weird cult with ranks, the lowest ranks must wear the worst kind of cilices while the cult leaders wear none anymore.

The lowest ranks are cannonfodder, only few survive in battles. Now my mean idea:

Lowest rank fights more or less nude, only wearing the devices in your screenshots. In addition to that they may only fight one handed, the other hand is tied to the back and fixed on the crotchrope chain. Then during fighting trying to use the bound hand should be a natural reflex, constantly pulling on the chain and hurting yourself.

We could add boots with small nails in the soles and gloves that make gripping more difficult.

Each rank levelup you get one or more cilice devices removed then.

While probably nobody would join such a cult voluntarily initially, but if we use historic examples as archetypes and adapt it to skyrim lore it is quite fitting imho. I'm especially thinking about the ottoman empire and the mamluk sultanate. While the jannissaries and the mamluks began as slave soldiers, eventually they became very powerful, and in the mamluk case even the rulers of the empire themselves.

For Skyrim maybe the Forsworn might be fitting, they could use defeated and captured enemies this way to strengthen their ranks, or the stormcloaks might put nords who fought for the empire in such penal units to give them a chance to pay for their sins with their blood and become true nord stormcloaks afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

I propose two cilices dress variants, one cloth variant for the civilization and one warrior armor variant. And we need some weird cult with ranks, the lowest ranks must wear the worst kind of cilices while the cult leaders wear none anymore.

The lowest ranks are cannonfodder, only few survive in battles. Now my mean idea:

Lowest rank fights more or less nude, only wearing the devices in your screenshots. In addition to that they may only fight one handed, the other hand is tied to the back and fixed on the crotchrope chain. Then during fighting trying to use the bound hand should be a natural reflex, constantly pulling on the chain and hurting yourself.

We could add boots with small nails in the soles and gloves that make gripping more difficult.

While probably nobody would join such a cult voluntarily initially, but if we use historic examples as archetypes and adapt it to skyrim lore it is quite fitting imho. I'm especially thinking about the ottoman empire and the mamluk sultanate. While the jannissaries and the mamluks began as slave soldiers, eventually they became very powerful, and in the mamluk case even the rulers of the empire themselves.

For Skyrim maybe the Forsworn might be fitting, they could use defeated and captured enemies this way to strengthen their ranks, or the stormcloaks might put nords who fought for the empire in such penal units to give them a chance to pay for their sins with their blood and become true nord stormcloaks afterwards.

To yank the hand back I'd need some combat animations for it. I have a crotch chain that's attached to a heavy ball: when you hold with hands behind everything is sort of ok :) , when you do something else with your hands, the ball drops and the chain presses into the vagina.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19890-vigilant-of-stendarr/

I hope you are able to get these to cooperate in nifscope.  Even as a standalone armor, it is an interesting and enjoyable idea.

Good luck, Pal!

They didn't cooperate so I dumped some and just made chains.

Need suggestions about what should I add to these? I want to make 5 separate pieces but on their own they don't cover much area. Draw on the screenshots in mspaint if you wish :)

post-127324-0-41083700-1428364235_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-83197600-1428364325_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-18030600-1428364359_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Those look great! Can't wait to see them in a bodyslide outfit.(Wink,wink,nudge,nudge)

Wouldn't be as visible, but how about an expanding or spiked plugs?

There could be a collar of course. Maybe a spiked gag as well.

Wearable breast clamp. (Spiked of course :P )

Chain mail type of top and skirt with a texture similar to what you have already.

Slave shoes with a small spike in the bottom. I forget the pack name right now, but there is a wooden slave shoe that is basically a shaped stick laced to the foot already in skyrim. Maybe it could be re-textured to be some sort of metal spike. (sounds like I have a thing for spikes doesn't it? :blush: )

Those look great! Can't wait to see them in a bodyslide outfit.(Wink,wink,nudge,nudge)

So far only it's only for UNP

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48963-gross-obnoxious-3d-growing-hair-unp/

There's a mod for DD that has like 20 different plugs of various shapes and my first thought was "you can't see them anyway, what's the difference?" So first the spiked plugs would need to be seen somehow... :) A few small spikes at the surface could clip through mesh and would look like they pierced it, but deeper in you'd need big spikes and I don't think the characters would survive from that

Heretic's fork with 4 spikes, you have to actually point your camera up or it'll sting

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/274-vigilant-of-stendarr/

There's a classical spiked collar on an ....ex-prisoner.... on the steps leading to dragonsreach, Whiterun

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/page-6?do=findComment&comment=891366

What actions should trigger the bleeding from collar and gag spikes? So far I only got running and wearing armor on top of spiked things, need something new.

Compressing boobs is hard because they explode 95% (the mesh is turned into 100 mile long polygons) of time when I try to make the weight slider.... I can only make either a skinny body or a fat body and swap them based on char weight.

Chain mail type of top and skirt with a texture similar to what you have already.

Slave shoes with a small spike in the bottom. I forget the pack name right now, but there is a wooden slave shoe that is basically a shaped stick laced to the foot already in skyrim. Maybe it could be re-textured to be some sort of metal spike. (sounds like I have a thing for spikes doesn't it? :blush: )

Every chain link sis spiked? How to make the character not bleed to death from wearing it and walking around in those shoes? :D

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions.

So far only it's only for UNP

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48963-gross-obnoxious-3d-growing-hair-unp/

There's a mod for DD that has like 20 different plugs of various shapes and my first thought was "you can't see them anyway, what's the difference?" So first the spiked plugs would need to be seen somehow... :) A few small spikes at the surface could clip through mesh and would look like they pierced it, but deeper in you'd need big spikes and I don't think the characters would survive from that

Heretic's fork with 4 spikes, you have to actually point your camera up or it'll sting

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/274-vigilant-of-stendarr/

There's a classical spiked collar on an ....ex-prisoner.... on the steps leading to dragonsreach, Whiterun

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6603-vore-amputees-and-scarred-bodies/page-6?do=findComment&comment=891366

What actions should trigger the bleeding from collar and gag spikes? So far I only got running and wearing armor on top of spiked things, need something new.

Compressing boobs is hard because they explode 95% (the mesh is turned into 100 mile long polygons) of time when I try to make the weight slider.... I can only make either a skinny body or a fat body and swap them based on char weight.

Every chain link sis spiked? How to make the character not bleed to death from wearing it and walking around in those shoes? :D

Awesome, thanks for the suggestions.

True about the plugs, unless there was a "keeper" of sorts added to inflict more pain if you sat down. Something like a sword hilt that stayed outside.

I would have to give the actions to trigger bleeding for the gag and collar a little thought. (on my way out the door for work.)

Makes sense about the breast clamp. I don't know the first thing about actually making a mod. :blush:

For the chain mail, I was thinking something like the chain texture you showed above on the belt. Small spikes that would only leave superficial wounds, but being an "armor" it would cause slight damage wearing it, and a bit extra if you were struck.

The shoes, I have seen examples of. Would definitely cut out running. :D

post-754416-0-69104200-1445451955_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-55819200-1445451975_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cactus armor, battle tested http://motherless.com/B2A3455

What about some anal beads made like this? You still wouldn't see the spikes inside, but from the part hanging out, you get the picture.

Doesn't look that good because of my bad bodyslide skills, but i like the idea of the bellystretcher from wolfclub, maybe it's an inspiration to you:

post-960091-0-89494900-1473863840_thumb.jpg post-960091-0-13937100-1473863860_thumb.jpg

Alternative: the DD inflatable plugs might work a bit different... squeezing the plugs inflates the belly (with a pregnancy body installed), every time a bit more. And then they won't go out when not wearing a belt, instead somebody needs to deflate them first. Not sure how much work that would be and if fits what you're monk theme. In case of beeing uncomfortable, it probably would. ;)

What about some anal beads made like this? You still wouldn't see the spikes inside, but from the part hanging out, you get the picture.

Doesn't look that good because of my bad bodyslide skills, but i like the idea of the bellystretcher from wolfclub, maybe it's an inspiration to you:

attachicon.gifbellystretcher.jpg attachicon.gifbellystretcher2.jpg

Alternative: the DD inflatable plugs might work a bit different... squeezing the plugs inflates the belly (with a pregnancy body installed), every time a bit more. And then they won't go out when not wearing a belt, instead somebody needs to deflate them first. Not sure how much work that would be and if fits what you're monk theme. In case of beeing uncomfortable, it probably would. ;)

I think any kind of spikes pointed even a bit sideways will shred the ass  and the npc will die lol.

attachicon.gifbellystretcher.jpg attachicon.gifbellystretcher2.jpg

I think any kind of spikes pointed even a bit sideways will shred the ass  and the npc will die lol.

My toon survived some burning over a spitroast, she won't die because of some spikes up her ass. Call it dragon magic :D

*edit: but if you want some more realism... wouldn't be the first tool that causes some damage over time. Maybe vampires can use it without bleeding, they get hungry instead.

• 1 month later...

Imperal Penal Legion armor to be worn by cannonfodder meat-shields like deserters and draft dodgers

post-127324-0-83240400-1477182293_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-79362400-1477182283_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-45308800-1477182274_thumb.jpg

Raise Imperial troops morale and draw enemy archer fire at the same time!

Probably has to be shortened because it clips into the legs when running/ standing in attack stance....

True about the plugs, unless there was a "keeper" of sorts added to inflict more pain if you sat down. Something like a sword hilt that stayed outside.

I would have to give the actions to trigger bleeding for the gag and collar a little thought. (on my way out the door for work.)

Makes sense about the breast clamp. I don't know the first thing about actually making a mod. :blush:

For the chain mail, I was thinking something like the chain texture you showed above on the belt. Small spikes that would only leave superficial wounds, but being an "armor" it would cause slight damage wearing it, and a bit extra if you were struck.

Chainmail with ~1000 little spikes:

post-127324-0-37948200-1477293911_thumb.jpgpost-127324-0-32723600-1477293928_thumb.jpg

You can only see the spikes from up-close

post-127324-0-34744400-1477293920_thumb.jpg

Chainmail with ~1000 little spikes:

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_23 22_22_20_29.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2016_10_23 22_22_27_36.jpg

You can only see the spikes from up-close

attachicon.gifenb 2016_10_23 22_22_03_79.jpg

That is looking SWEEET!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived