New HDT wig for NPCs or PC

Funnybizness

This isn't really new.  Optioq made the HDT replacer for Sky201 in KS Hairdos late last year.  This newer mod is good if you would rather a wig rather than to have to go into Racemenu.  The original is better if you aren't too big on fixed colors or have KS Hairdos and don't want to add a another .esp.

Dude for a moment I thought it was a FULL KS Hairdos HDT version... I would have been sooo happy to have my favorite hairstyle in HDT xd

• 3 months later...

I love HD stuff, but I occasionally get boobs that jiggle wildly, female parts that spike to infinity, and hair that gets stuck.

:(

Did you try different versions of the hdtphysics extention? I myself had to try five before i got one that was stable. I use the latest myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYu853yuc4g&feature=youtu.be

Tire waiting on friend play Tekken online, so uploaded this HDT hair from Navylond. I try looking through HDT forums see if anybody uploaded this but HDT forums look dead as fuck except for vagina topics <_< and want try redeem this guy topic. :lol:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4626674-1-2.html

Awesome find! Thanks!

This isn't really new. Optioq made the HDT replacer for Sky201 in KS Hairdos late last year. This newer mod is good if you would rather a wig rather than to have to go into Racemenu. The original is better if you aren't too big on fixed colors or have KS Hairdos and don't want to add a another .esp.

Oops lol i meant new to me bc i had no idea it existed :)

Archived