Bodyslide is not replacing the female body in game.

DittoSenpai

So, let me take you through exactly what I do when I want to replace the body. I open bodyslide, I create the body I want. I then hit build, and it saves to where the female body nifs are and it says that it successfully replaces them. Then I click batch build to adjust the outfits. I tick off what I don't want and click the build button. After that I start up skyrim using mod launcher and I go into the game and the bodies of the females have not changed. What do I have to do? Here is an updated list of my mods:

post-704583-0-11598300-1424202942_thumb.png

post-704583-0-96927500-1424202958_thumb.png

post-704583-0-49820700-1424202965_thumb.png

You are running BodySlide from within the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" mod. This means that BodySlide will replace the bodies it finds in there, but because you have Remodeled Armor loaded right after, which comes with a nude replacer as well, those won't actually be used.

Either move the Remodeled Armor mod above CBBE, or remove the nude bodies from the Remodeled Armor files, or use the standalone BodySlide mod. ChronoTrigger77 will remove the nude replacer from Remodeled Armor in his next update so that there are no conflicts anymore.

You are running BodySlide from within the "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition" mod. This means that BodySlide will replace the bodies it finds in there, but because you have Remodeled Armor loaded right after, which comes with a nude replacer as well, those won't actually be used.

Either move the Remodeled Armor mod above CBBE, or remove the nude bodies from the Remodeled Armor files, or use the standalone BodySlide mod. ChronoTrigger77 will remove the nude replacer from Remodeled Armor in his next update so that there are no conflicts anymore.

Ok, I will do the former and I really hope that update comes soon.

Archived