[REQ] Editing high heels mesh

Madcap

Hey guys. 

I was wondering if anyone could take the platforms from Charming High Heels (UNP version) and make it like these two pictures.
The second platform included is nice and all, but not tall enough for my taste :3

So what I'm looking for is this platform:
post-102975-0-08026800-1423866094_thumb.jpg

Made into this (a bit taller than this picture):
post-102975-0-33814700-1423866433_thumb.jpg

And possibly this, if it's not too much work.
post-102975-0-82040300-1423866478_thumb.jpg

I would do it myself if I knew how editing Skyrim meshes in Blender worked. Had this been Oblivion it would've been no problem. 

Thanks in advance

I love you for doing this btw lol

quick question, do you know how to convert the stockings to work with 7b ? 

I haven't seen the stockings and I don't know the shape of the 7B legs (I don't use it or have any mods for it).  It would probably be a simple resizing/reshaping issue, and maybe reweighting.  The problem is finding someone to do it since I do not make things I will never use.

RL is gearing up for me (Spring and early Summer are my boom time for work).  I have a lot to get squared away but I'm taking a 3 day weekend to sit on my ass and do what I want to do (which is mod and watch TV :P ).  Madcap already sent me the files so it is just a matter of doing it.  I might have something as early as Friday night.

Okay, doing the mesh work will be a snap.  I'll do two meshes; tall and really tall and both for UNP.  I will only do the elevators.  Nothing else.  No esp work, no texturing (other than fixing the UVs if I have to), just the meshes.  It will fall on someone else to add them to the game.

Also, looking at the quality of the meshes and the diffused textures when compared to the normal maps makes me very suspicious of the origins of the files.  I get the distinct impression that whoever uploaded this did not make it.  It looks like generated renders like what you see for Daz, Poser and some Sims mods.  Since Madcap started the thread and he is the one who sent me the files, he will be the one I send the finished meshes to via a PM.  I'm considering this a favor, a private release.  If he wants to share them, you can get the files from him.  I will not be uploading them publicly, though I will post here when my favor-doing is done. :sleepy:

Okay, doing the mesh work will be a snap.  I'll do two meshes; tall and really tall and both for UNP.  I will only do the elevators.  Nothing else.  No esp work, no texturing (other than fixing the UVs if I have to), just the meshes.  It will fall on someone else to add them to the game.

Also, looking at the quality of the meshes and the diffused textures when compared to the normal maps makes me very suspicious of the origins of the files.  I get the distinct impression that whoever uploaded this did not make it.  It looks like generated renders like what you see for Daz, Poser and some Sims mods.  Since Madcap started the thread and he is the one who sent me the files, he will be the one I send the finished meshes to via a PM.  I'm considering this a favor, a private release.  If he wants to share them, you can get the files from him.  I will not be uploading them publicly, though I will post here when my favor-doing is done. :sleepy:

Don't know if i'll be able to put them in. But you know i'm always willing to texture it (:

Oh it's not a problem.  Despite my mean reputation, I will help out people who are sincere and/or nice.

I did the shoes just like the base mod has them so they should fit right in with no problems.  Just need to find someone to do the esp work to add them to the game and configure the heights via spells the same way the esp does.  The spell magnitudes for the HDTHighHeelsEffect will need to be higher since the shoes are way taller. :P

Oh it's not a problem.  Despite my mean reputation, I will help out people who are sincere and/or nice.

I did the shoes just like the base mod has them so they should fit right in with no problems.  Just need to find someone to do the esp work to add them to the game and configure the heights via spells the same way the esp does.  The spell magnitudes for the HDTHighHeelsEffect will need to be higher since the shoes are way taller. :P

If it's that simple. I'll go ahead it put it all together as well.

2K textures are still being made, but the .nif is having to be tweaked.

So I'm thinking of starting over and starting with the 4K and providing them as optional.

I love you for doing this btw lol

quick question, do you know how to convert the stockings to work with 7b ? 

Greetings.

Do it by yourself !

Try the incredible Gerra6's tool " Clothing Converter " ... it 's very easy to use .

I cannot do anything for Skyrim right now , just because i prefer Oblivion and it's very painfull to swittch between these two games just for a mod ( or a simple mesh)  , and because i'm on another computer without Skyrim .

So , keep in mind the  " Clothing Converter "  is  " just " a converter and not a 3D program/tool . So sometime ( very rare ) you'll get an unexpected result but if your work with a clean source ( i mean something looking clean with NifSkope ,and not  with something done with " Outfit Studio " or something like this one  ...) you'll get a good result . 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

Cheers.

If it's that simple. I'll go ahead it put it all together as well.

2K textures are still being made, but the .nif is having to be tweaked.

So I'm thinking of starting over and starting with the 4K and providing them as optional.

I like the shoes enough that I'm going to rework the nifs and esp and make the shoes, uppers, etc. as one wearable unit instead of being in pieces.  That will also allow for real ground meshes and not the sheets of paper the mod is using now.

Archived