How do I fix this nipple texture, and how do I add asses to the NPC's?

DittoSenpai

So, I do not know how to apply the things I make onto the characters in Skyrim. I also do not know how to get rid of the nipple that the texture isnt covering, or how to find a CBBE one. Ill show it in the pictures. Someone please please explain to me what I am doing wrong? What mod do I have to install or uninstall so I can edit the NPC's bodies? Please help! I keep fixing it inside the bodyslider but once I apply it not only does this texture error happen but I also don't see a difference to the asses of the NPC's. If you have a detailed VIDEO tutorial please send it to me. If you have any other idea then please, help me out.

post-704583-0-23069200-1422581238_thumb.png

post-704583-0-62799000-1422581238_thumb.png

post-704583-0-13788200-1422581239_thumb.png

post-704583-0-64629500-1422581239_thumb.png

post-704583-0-90458300-1422581239_thumb.png

post-704583-0-26638900-1422581240_thumb.png

post-704583-0-51607200-1422581275_thumb.png

post-704583-0-65524900-1422581287_thumb.png

You have so many mods that were overwritten by other (fade thunder sign).

Also you use bodyslide while install UNPB, that no gonna work.

1. Take out all mods that you don't want to use or not really know what it does

2. Choose which body you want UNPB or CBBE, you can use bodyslide only with CBBE

3. Install texture for the body you choose, UNPB and CBBE need different texture - you will get wrong nipple position or other issue if use wrong texture

You have so many mods that were overwritten by other (fade thunder sign).

Also you use bodyslide while install UNPB, that no gonna work.

1. Take out all mods that you don't want to use or not really know what it does

2. Choose which body you want UNPB or CBBE, you can use bodyslide only with CBBE

3. Install texture for the body you choose, UNPB and CBBE need different texture - you will get wrong nipple position or other issue if use wrong texture

Ok, so basically this:

1. Re-install CBBE so I can use bodyslide.

2. Get a texture for CBBE (Or I think that comes with it?)

3. Use bodyslide and then adjust the people in skyrim.

Right?

And the NPCs will still have their default bodies if you don't get a clothing replacer for a big assed body. Clothing and armor have a body in them, so whenever you equip the clothing the body morphs into that body, in this case the default vanilla body. Not sure if there's a CBBE BodySlide replacer, though.

Right - CBBE come with texture and has bodyslide in the package.

Once finish the body you made will apply to both PC and NPC unless you use custom race.

* Don't forget to uninstall unused mods, particular one that were overwritten.

If you don't have the real skyrim do you just, manually install the body slide? Because whenever I install it regularly with modorganizer I cannot find the cailente tools in my skyrim folder.

Your BS2 stuff ends up in your MO overwrite folder (at the bottom of the installed mod list, left pane).

If you generate a BS2 body it will give it to all the default vanilla races (not custom races, those have to be manually changed). What you're experiencing is the vanilla clothing messing you up. Walk up to an NPC, open the console, click the NPC, type "unequipallitems", press ENTER, then close the console. They should take off the clothing and you will then see the body from BodySlide (or should anyway).

Your BS2 stuff ends up in your MO overwrite folder (at the bottom of the installed mod list, left pane).

If you generate a BS2 body it will give it to all the default vanilla races (not custom races, those have to be manually changed). What you're experiencing is the vanilla clothing messing you up. Walk up to an NPC, open the console, click the NPC, type "unequipallitems", press ENTER, then close the console. They should take off the clothing and you will then see the body from BodySlide (or should anyway).

Can you please show a screenshot of this folder you're talking about? I can't see it. And is there anyway to get the game to adjust all the clothes to my new body? I know there are mods that do that but they only do it for CBBE right? Not custom bodies?

Find a BodySlide vanilla conversion (if there is one). I don't use it myself.

In Mod Organizer there is an "installed mod" list in the left pane and your "plugin list" for your load order in the right pane. At the bottom of the left pane, way at the bottom, is the word "overwrite". Open that with a double click.

My Bodyslide folder

C:\Program Files\Mod Organizer\mods\Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition - v3.3c-2666-3-3c\CalienteTools\BodySlide

I use remodeled armor and all built/batch built armor will be in their folder

C:\Program Files\Mod Organizer\mods\Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT 5-1\meshes

Archived