Bishop is disturbing.

Psychologically unstable, misogynistic, vulgar, insulting...

Most of dialogue about/with other NPCs is psychotic possessiveness and bragging about his sexual prowess.

Sexually, Bishop takes a few animations, that's it! If you want to see something else, another mod is mandatory.

I love his voice, Bravo to the actor!!!

But the script... I'm sorry, is just stupid!

Let's run away together! Later: We could have ran together... What?! Where was that option?!

The woman player is a foolish, naïve, in “lack of wisdom”, always stumping around like a boar, triggering traps, falling for any male in Skyrim...

If he is so... smart, why would he want to be with such an idiot?!

After he gets married, once again, he talks about his life of a victim, like he kept saying in Windhelm about the cold... Almost crying for a second. Then going back immediately to being an ass!

While his pregnant wife is still doing quests, he complaints about his health, but if left home - he will go crazy that he will not be ordered around by his wife!

The potion he gives is “Walk it off pussy”! During birth, if not following, he will just leave!

As soon as his son grows up, he calls his father a “milk-drinker”! The option to tell him to do something is useless, he keeps doing whatever he wants. The Little Bishop is the apple not far from the tree...

The dog/wolf keeps getting stuck in doors! In small rooms, the only way to get him to move is to hurt him! Damn! He is a weak fighter, but always gets in a way of player's arrows!

Gave him level 100, nothing. Cute, but useless.

Animations, not many, all done wrong.

In conclusion: Bishop's voice is hot! His attitude is retarded!

I'd rather be with The Paladin! You get to fill once like a woman and not as an object on a bed-roll...

If I am wrong, feel free...