Windrunner - The Woodland Mistress

luckily i can hide the seams when needed but the outfit is so...out of place

as you can see on a fresh game the outfit is brown

Looking at it and it's cuz the .nifs textures arent set right, it's pointing to textures\armor\forsworn\ForswornArmorF.dds

instead of

textures\darkconsole\char-windrunner\chest.dds

P.S. chastity belts are soo hard to remove!

Looks at it and it's cuz the .nifs textures arent set right, it's pointing to textures\armor\forsworn\ForswornArmorF.dds

instead of

*sigh* there's time missing textures is more fun then this i think ill just stay with my cow outfit even though the bow and cape is cool

thanks for help ^-^

i can't believe its gotten so many downloads all week and nobody has saiid "this is stupid its not even green"

because its not stupid at all we all have seen stupid ideas and yours is not one of them

but don't worry you will get that random newcomer saying something like that which in the end your fan will give them the "arrow to the knee" treatment kinda cool to see that happening lol

Looking at it and it's cuz the .nifs textures arent set right, it's pointing to textures\armor\forsworn\ForswornArmorF.dds

instead of

P.S. chastity belts are soo hard to remove!

windrunner-main-102 should fix the texture paths.

so when you start a new game in alternate start, before you go to sleep on the bed, open up your devious device mcm settings and crank the unlock difficulty down to 85 and the value that bumps it up every time you unlock it drag that down to 1. that will make it reasonable to unlock with something like a lockpick from level 1. for some reason the default is more or less impossible until you max out lock picking. and i don't evne understand why it gets harder the more you succeed, if anything it should get easier with practice.

but oh well. devious.

setting the unlock difficulty is one of the things that i always do when starting a new game before anything else, along with locational damage settings, customisable camera, and devious traps chance.

working on powershot.

post-501843-0-56730400-1416969884_thumb.png

post-501843-0-04592600-1416969900_thumb.png

i can make it cut through anything and only hit actors, so it can pass through trees just like her actual power shot... but i probably wont enable that, because in order to say "only hit actors" it will also ignore dungeon walls and stuff.

Loaded the expansion.  I was able to select Windrunner. I was lying bound, I jumped to free myself and then was unable to move.  The movement keys produced effects like the free roaming camera you get during animations. I don't have Papyrus logging activated.  If none else has a problem will just assume it is a problem with my load order.

Loaded the expansion.  I was able to select Windrunner. I was lying bound, I jumped to free myself and then was unable to move.  The movement keys produced effects like the free roaming camera you get during animations. I don't have Papyrus logging activated.  If none else has a problem will just assume it is a problem with my load order.

camera should have been back to normal third person after jumping to get free.

do tfc in the console to toggle it and see if that rights you.

camera should have been back to normal third person after jumping to get free.

do tfc in the console to toggle it and see if that rights you.

Yes that worked I have Apropos installed and it sometimes delays things while it loads.  Its a nice mod but I don't think my machine handles it well. Thanks.

I had this problem as well, tfc didn't help, closed skyrim and launched it again and it worked the 2nd time. I think it's probably related to sexlab or DD not windrunner

managed to fix the neck seam!

the arms are still super fucked. on the high weight side of the scale her forearms are fat and then has an ackward going-skinny to match up with the hand. but, if you wear her gloves then its hidden. not sure what to do about the arms yet.

animooted:

post-501843-0-26862600-1417853605_thumb.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Any time I equip any of the body armors my game immediately crashes does this not work with XP32 skeletons?

I am having this same problem.

if all you installed was windrunner-main i have no idea.

if you installed windrunner-expand then you are probably missing one of the many dependencies.

if all you want is armour and buff you only need main.

• 2 months later...