require ewi's mod

he wasn't banned he used copyrighted materials into his mods so nexus moderator gave him a warning but he took it way too personally like he has been insulted or something and took his mods down from nexus.

so where should i download his mod.for smc

What? No more mods from the glorious Ewi65 on the Nexus? Holy crap... the speed he pushed out new texture packs.. I was sure that very soon there no longer would be any need for the next level of the "Skyrim HD 2k textures". Damn. Hope he keeps on working and posts his great stuff around here.. would be a crying shame to lose such an active and contributing member...

Uhh he 'pushed' out new texture packs really really fast because he was using other peoples work lol

The site he was allegedly using textures from looked more like a fly-by-night operation. I've seen it and the site looks like shit, and the usage/EULA information was fucking sketchy, like if you use these textures other than private use, then you have to pay to these questionable entities.

He's very good at what he does, what with the .ini setup and the ENB presets, but given that being on Hotfiles is a mark of popularity, what happened is an example when a system is vulnerable to abuse by attention-seeking modders, just as Facebook is being exploited -- through the use of likes and shares -- for terribly absurd purposes.

Of course some modders bitched at seeing him trying to grab the front page, so they outed him.

If he was only "Allegedly" using textures from them I doubt he would have thrown a fit. A site may be sketchy or not, but its rules are rules etc

And some modders bitched about it but meh, if that caused people to look more into it whatever lol, I doubt very very much that he wasn't using others work in his retexts just due to his reaction upon the warning.

Hell being in the hotfiles means almost nothing lol, there are pdf's making it there now...

Personally, I find Nexus' implementation of providing modders the means to promote their works and giving incentive for them to continue working tend to divide modders than to unite them. As a result it's more of a fucking beauty contest.

And given your use of "lol" it's not funny anymore.